Le Debút

Bon Apétit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naturally, Kyungsoo feels good with Jongin by his side; tonight they're lounging out on Sehun and Luhan's balcony, sipping from glass champagne flutes.

 

Except Jongin is the only one drinking.

 

Kyungsoo smiles, nods along, swishes the alcohol in his mouth and spits the calories back into his drink when Jongin isn't watching.

 

There's a shout of, "Bon Apétit!" from inside and a chinking of glasses followed by laughter. Kyungsoo guesses they're all indulging in Jongin's amazing dishes and a small part of him wistfully wishes he can too; then the bigger, stronger, part of him disagrees and tells him he's fat fat FAT.

 

Jongin lets out an amused snort at their friends' enthusiasm, completely unaware of Kyungsoo's inner turmoil.

 

 

Of course, it's a been a while since their first meeting; it's just past being their first year anniversary. Jongin had proposed a few days ago, dropping onto his knees spontaneously , pulling out a diamond ring from his pocket half-way through their romantic dinner.

 

Of course, Kyungsoo had said yes; who wouldn't? Except there's a catch-- adding fuel to the Kyungsoo's thoughts of converting to Atheism-- Jongin is a high end professional chef and Kyungsoo, a stay-at-home blogger with a closeted eating disorder.

 

They had met through the friend of a friend of one of Jongin's sisters;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter