Chapter 3 (Hunhan)

A time for Love

Sehun and Luhan became friends in 7th grade. Luhan was the first one to take an interest. Sehun was a quiet, poker-faced boy whom always sat in the back of the classroom. It wasn’t until a class trip that Luhan got the guts to start talking to the other boy. They became roomies during the trip. Luhan quickly realized how funny and sweet Sehun was. Sehun quickly became close to Luhan. He had a secret little crush on the pretty doe-eyed boy. They spent the entire trip glued together. Of course no one wanted to talk to Sehun, so they were mostly alone. They were still friends when the trip was over and the normal school days continued. Sehun had been afraid of Luhan leaving him alone as soon as the trip ended, but he didn’t. Luhan had made a promise to Sehun.

“We are going to be best friends.”

Those were his words. And the happy look on his face, is something Sehun will never forget. When the other students would play out on the playground, they would climb in the trees. When the others would play hide and seek, they would run around after each other. They liked being together. They had a lot of fun. Of course Luhan was still friends with the others in the class, so he wasn’t always with Sehun, but every day he spent more and more time with him. They even went over to each others houses. Their parents took a quick liking to the other child. Sehuns parents were so thrilled to see their son had finally found a friend other than his cousin in the next town. Luhans parents were proud to see their son taking care of someone as lonely and special as Sehun. This relationship continued all the way until 10th grade. It was New Year and Sehun spent it with Luhan and his family. Everyone stood outside and waited for the strike of twelve. Sehun saw Luhan hugging his parents before running over. He pulled his arm and dragged him away from everyone. They had a secret little hide out place behind the house on top of the hill. They had a perfect view of the city and no one could see them. Luhan turned to Sehun and hugged him.

“Happy New Year, Sehunnie.” He said. Sehun chuckled. ‘It isn’t twelve yet.’ He thought.

“Happy New Year, Lulu.” When Luhan pulled back, they stood there smiling at each other until they both jumped from the sound of the fireworks. They laughed before turning around and staring at all the beautiful colors filling the sky. Sehun felt Luhan holding his hand. He didn’t notice it, but Luhan stood closer and even looked at him. He only noticed their closeness when Luhan kissed his cheek. He blushed and turned his head slowly. He felt his knees giving out when he looked directly into Luhans brown eyes. Those eyes he loved so much. Luhan smiled and leaned in closer. He kissed Sehuns cheek again, just this time closer to his lips. Sehun looked at him with half open eyes. Luhan held onto Sehuns other hand. And made him turn his body so their chest were almost touching. Luhan looked into Sehuns eyes and then down at his lips.

“C-Can I kiss you?” Sehun asked and Luhan looked at him with big surprised eyes, but then giggled. He felt his cheeks heating up just like Sehun.

“Yes.” Luhan said and closed his eyes. Sehun took a deep breath before leaning in. He stopped just as he was about to kiss those lips he’d wanted since forever. Luhan leaned forward and connected their lips. Sehun didn’t notice when his eyes closed. He only thought about Luhans sweet and soft lips. Luhan thought this moment was perfect. Just the two of them under the fireworks. ‘This feels like one of those Korean dramas.’ Luhan thought. Luhan released Sehuns hands and wrapped his arms around his neck. He tilted his head so their lips would slip in between each other. Sehun placed his hands on Luhans waist and pulled his body closer. Luhan pulled back whilst giggling.

“W-What?” Sehun asked, completely dazed.

“Your hands were tickling me.” Luhan giggled and Sehun chuckled.

“Can you really feel them through your thick layer of clothes?” He asked and began tickling Luhan. The said boy laughed hysterically and ended up rolling on the ground. Luhan grabbed Sehuns hands, pulled him down to the ground and straddled his hips. Luhan wrapped his arms around his neck again and kissed his cheek.

“I like kissing you.” He said and kissed Sehuns lips. Sehun smiled.

“I like kissing you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Morning, Sehunnie!” The seventeen-year-old Luhan cheered as he ran out the door. Sehun stood on the other side of the fence. He smiled brightly when he saw Luhan running towards him. Luhan jumped over the fence and hugged Sehun tightly. He kissed him quickly before grabbing his hands and walking towards school.

“You’ll come to the concert, right?” Luhan asked with a cute pout that Sehun quickly kissed away.

“Of course. Always.” He said and Luhan giggled as he hugged Sehuns arm closer to his body.

“You are the best boyfriend in the world.” Luhan said and kissed Sehuns cheek with a big ‘SMOOCH’. Sehun laughed. When they entered school, they went directly to their lockers before heading to separate classes.

“See you next class, baby.” Sehun said and kissed Luhan on the lips making the said boy giggle before they parted. Sehun walked in the door to math class. He saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun already there. Baekhyun were drawing on Chanyeols hand.  

“Hey guys.” He said as he sat down on a seat in front of them. He took a pen and started drawing too.

“Nooo~ Leave my hand alone~” Chanyeol whined, but they only laughed. The teacher came in and Sehun turned around. He heard Baekhyun and Chanyeol kissing behind him.

“Sorry, Channie.” Baekhyun whispered. Sehun pouted. HE took his phone out from his pocket and texted Luhan.

 

To: Lulu<3

I miss you bby<3. I want to kiss you T^T

 

A second later he got a reply.

 

From: Lulu<3

I miss you too, Sehunnie<3<3 I’ll kiss you lots as soon as class is over (>3<) (>3<)

 

Sehun smiled when he saw Luhans message. They always sent messages like these during the few classes they didn’t have together. The rest of the class was slowly killing Sehun until Sehun heard his name being called. He looked over at the door and saw Luhan. He beamed up and ran over. He picked him up in his arms and brought him over to his desk. He sat him down before looking around. No one were there.

“Can I kiss you now?” Sehun asked and Luhan giggled. He wrapped his arms around Sehuns neck and his legs around his waist.

“Yes, please.” He said and Sehun saved no time before connecting their lips. He kissed Luhan hungrily and passionately. Luhan moaned into his mouth when Sehun came closer and rubbed their crotches together. Luhan moaned loudly when Sehun began his neck. His neck were already full of ‘Sehuns love bites’ as Luhan called it.

“A cl-class is coming soon.” Luhan said and Sehun pulled back.

“Our room?” He asked and Luhan nodded rapidly.

“Our room.” He said and they ran off to the old costume room. Sehun quickly closed the door before attacking Luhans lips. They walked into the room as they ripped each others clothes off. Many thought they were too , but no, they weren’t (okay, maybe a little). They thought it was amazing to be connected to the person they loved. Yes, it was , but to them it was so much more. Being apart from each other were like torture. Just hugging or kissing were great, but being connected in the most special way was completely amazing. Totally indescribable.

 

 

“Are you spending the night?” Luhan asked as they sat on his bed, watching guardians of the galaxy. Sehun sighed as he kissed Luhans forehead.

“I can’t. We’re going to grandma soon. She’s nearing her end now. I have to pack.” Sehun said sadly. Luhan looked at Sehuns sad smile and kissed it.

“D-Do you want me to come along?” Luhan asked hopefully. Sehun looked at him surprised.

“We have to fly there you know.” Sehun said and Luhan shrugged.

“So?”

“You hate to fly.” Sehun said and Luhan shrugged again.

“I can do it for you.” Luhan said and kissed Sehuns lips lovingly.

“R-Really?”

“Yes. I’ll do anything for you. Just like you’ll do everything for me.” Luhan said and nuzzled his face into the crook of Sehuns neck. Sehun chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Luhans body and pulling him close.

“I’d love it if you joined me.” He said and kissed the top of Luhans head. Luhan smiled as he cuddled with Sehun until Sehuns mother came to pick him up. Luhan kissed him goodbye and immediately began to pack. The flight was the worst part, but Sehun was there to hold around him, whisper soothing words into his ear and kissing him tenderly. When they landed, Luhan almost screamed in relief. Sehun laughed at his boyfriend. The drive to his grandmas house in the hills were silent. Luhan and Sehun sat in the back, hands intertwined and heads resting on the other.  When they reached his grandmother, they were greeted by Sehuns aunt (mothers sister) who showed them to their rooms. Sehun and Luhan got a big room with a small bed, but room enough for two in it. It was Sehuns traditional room whenever he visited. Sehun placed his bag on the big double bed and sat down on the edge. Luhan dropped his on the floor before walking over. He cupped Sehuns cheeks and tilted his head up so he could kiss his lips. Sehun held onto Luhans hands and removed them before intertwining their fingers.

“Thanks for being here.” He said and Luhan smiled.

“Always.” He said and nuzzled their noses against each other. Sehuns mother called for them and they went downstairs.

“Let’s go see grandma.” She said and Sehun nodded. He held tightly onto Luhans hand. When they entered the room of Sehuns beloved grandma, he felt cold. One of his favorite people in this world were about to leave him. His grandma was old, yes, but you really couldn’t tell by looking at her. She had long, wavy, white hair and big brown eyes. She didn’t have many wrinkles and she was always smiling no matter what. At first glance you couldn’t believe she was over 90-years-old.

“Sehunnie.” She said with a big smile and reached out to him. Sehun walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

“I haven’t seen you in so long, sweetie.” She said and pinched his cheeks as usual. Sehun only chuckled.

“It’s great to see you too, grandma.” He said and kissed her cheek.

“Oh! Luhannie!” She cheered happily and motioned for the said boy to give her a hug.

“You’ve grown so big!” She said making Luhan giggle.

“I’m sorry I haven’t visited for several years, but-“

“You hate flying. I know. I do too.” She whispered and they laughed together. They spent a few good hours talking with the sweet old lady. Luhan always liked her and she always liked him. She knew they were a couple, but even before thy got together she somehow knew they would. And she was right. It wasn’t until late night that Sehuns mother told them to go to bed.

“Bye, grandma.” Sehun said and kissed her cheek.

“Wait! I need to speak to Luhan.” She said and Luhan walked to sit down on her bed.

“In private.” She said and mentioned for Sehuns to go out by waving her hand. Sehun pouted, but left.

“What did you want to talk about?” Luhan asked. He wasn’t very formal with her (since she asked him not to be). She grabbed Luhans hands and held them tightly.

“Sehun has always been close to me. When he was sad, he would come to me. When he wanted a hug, he would come to me. When he wanted an ice cream, a special birthday gift, a kiss on the cheek, a place to spend the night, whatever it was. He would always come to me. But now, when Im leaving, he’ll come to you. And I need you to never push him away. He is too sensitive. Maybe you don’t see it, but that’s because he’s always trying to hide it.” She said. Luhan listened carefully and tried to figure out what she was really trying to tell him.

“I know, I know. ‘What is she talking about?’” She joked. Luhan chuckled nervously.

“I just want you to never stop loving Sehun. He adores you and need you in his life. He’ll need to cry on your shoulder when I’m gone. I depend on you to take care of him for me. Make him happy and always full of smiles. Can you do that for me?” She asked and Luhan nodded.

“It’ll be my pleasure.”

“I’m sure it will.” She said and winked making Luhan blush.

“N-Not like that!” He whined and hid his red face in his hands. She laughed and his head.

“Love him, like he loves you.” She said and began to close her eyes.

“G-Grandma?” He stuttered. Her hand fell down from his head and fell lifeless onto the bed. Luhan looked as her face lost color and panicked.

“S-SEHUN!!!” He shouted. The door immediately flew open and in came Sehun with his mother and aunt.

“GRANDMA!!” He screamed and ran over to her holding her hand and hoping she would pinch his cheeks again.

“Mom! Wake up, mom!” His aunt begged.

“She’s gone now. She’s found peace.” Sehuns mother said and kissed her mothers forehead. Luhan watched as Sehuns mother and aunt hugged each other whilst crying. He looked at Sehun as he held his grandmothers hand on his cheek silently begging her to wake up. Luhan walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder, rubbing it with his thumb.

“I’m sorry, Sehun. But she’s in a better place now.” He said and Sehun seemed to cry even more. Luhan kneeled down on the ground next to him.

“She’ll still be here. In here.” He said and placed a warm hand over Sehuns heart. Sehun looked at him and his crying slowed down.

“And I’m here too.” Luhan said with a smile and kissed Sehuns cheek.

“I’ll always be here.” He said. Sehun buried his face in Luhans neck and hugged him tightly.

“Thank you.” He mumbled into Luhans neck.

 

 

Burying grandma Oh was the worst thing Sehun had ever experienced (yet) and he couldn’t stop the tears from flowing. At least Luhan was there with him to hold his hand and, as promised to grandma Oh, let him cry on his shoulder. They spent a week in the house and Sehun was so glad Luhan was there with him. They mostly walked around outside holding hands and Sehun telling all his favorite memories to Luhan who just listened. When it was time to go home, Sehun and Luhan visited grandma Ohs grave.

“I miss you grandma. I wish we had more time with you.” Sehun said and laid down a bouquet of roses. White roses. Her favorites.

“Luckily I’ve got Luhan. Therefore, I’m not as lonely as I thought I would be. I wish you were here, but you somehow are. You’re still in my heart and in my memories. You’ll always be there. I’ll tell my children about what a wonderful women you were. Sleep well, grandma and say hi to grandpa for me.” He said and bowed to the grave. Luhan sat a statue of an angel holding a heart onto the grave.

“I didn’t get to know you like Sehun did, but the little time I had with you made me realize that Sehun is right. You were an amazing woman. I’m glad you lived a wonderful life. I hope your next one will be even greater. And don’t worry. I will forever keep my promise to you.” He said and bowed before standing up with Sehun. They took one last look at the name on the grave and went back to the house.

“What promise did you make to grandma?” Sehun asked when they packed their bags.

“Can’t tell.” Luhan said teasingly. Sehun grabbed his waist and pulled him closer before throwing him on the bed and crawling on top of him.

“I won’t let you leave before you tell me.” He said and began kissing and on Luhans neck. Luhan moaned.

“I-I’m still not telling you.” He said and Sehun growled.

“Come one, baby. I wanna know.” He whined. Sehun shook his head.

“You just need to know it’s about you and me.” He said and kissed Sehuns lips.

“Well, as long as it’s something good, I think I can let it go.” He said and kissed his lips before leaning down to whisper I his ear.

“For now, but I’ll get it out of you. In my own special way that you like so much.” He whispered seductively into his ear before gently biting on his earlobe. Luhan moaned again before smiling.

I’d like to see you try. Give me all you have, baby.” He whispered and bit Sehuns earlobe back. Unfortunately they had to wait until after the flight home. But boy did hell break loose as soon as they entered Sehuns bedroom.