Chapter 1

A time for Love

Baekhyun is new at SM High school. He was extremely nervous for his first day. Baekhyun had gone to school in England ever since his parents moved there when he was eight. He was wearing the school uniform he had received through mail. He had styled his fluffy brown hair to be fall neatly over his forehead. He had put eyeliner around his eyes (just to give him that extra hint of iness) and wore his lucky necklace under his shirt. His father had just dropped him off at the gates outside of his new school.

“Have fun.” He said and Baekhyun nodded. He watched as his father drove away in his green Volvo. He turned around and looked at the big school building. He took a deep breath before walking forwards. Just as he had taken three steps, he felt something crashing into him and he fell right on the ground.

“Oh !” Someone exclaimed and quickly stood up before gently helping Baekhyun up from the ground. Baekhyun winched at the pain in his .

“I am so sorry.” The man said and Baekhyun looked up to see someone incredibly handsome. He had black hair that looked like silk in the light form the sun. He had big doe-like eyes and ears that stood out, but instead of looking weird, they made him look cute. The guy was extremely tall and had a great body. Baekhyun felt like he was losing himself in the handsomeness of the stranger, but the concerned look on the guys face brought Baekhyun back to reality.

“Are you okay?” The man asks.

“Yes. I’m fine.” Baekhyun says as he brushes dirt off his legs.

“Oh!” The man exclaimed and hurried to pick up Baekhyuns backpack from the ground. He brushed off some dirt and gave the backpack back to the smaller boy.

“Here.” He said and Baekhyun smiled.

“Thanks.” He zipped up the bag and threw it over his one shoulder. He looked up at the taller man and caught him staring at him.

“W-What?” He asked and the boy smiled with a mesmerized glint in his eyes.

“You're cute." The man says and then looks extremely surprised. He sighs deeply before reaching an arm out to Baekhyun.

"Hi. I'm Park Chanyeol. I don't think before I speak." He said and smiled brightly. Baekhyun giggled.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun. And neither do I." He said and they both laughed.

"You're new here, right?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah. It's my first day." Chanyeol looked shocked.

"It's your first day? Today?" He asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"It's your first day and you get run down by a giant idiot before you even stepped onto school ground." Chanyeol stated.

"Well, aren't you going to have it wonderful here." He joked and Baekhyun laughed.

"I guess I will." He said. Chanyeol again apologized and was just about to leave when Baekhyun gripped his arm.  

"Hey, could you show me the way to the principals office?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol smiled.

 "Of course. It's the least I can do after probably ruining your first day." He said and they began walking. Just as they reached the principals office, a woman came running out. She was skinny and small with a few wrinkles here and there. She had a short black bob with bangs and small rectangular glasses that fit here face perfectly. She wore a black dress that reached to her knees and a light grey jacket over it.

"Oh! Mr. Park." She said and Chanyeol bowed his head. Then she looked at Baekhyun.

"Oh! You must be Mr. Byun! Welcome!" She exclaimed happily and shook his hand.

“I’m Mrs. Song Ji-Yeon.” She said and pulled a paper out of her purse.

“This is your schedule for the year.” She said and handed the paper to Baekhyun. It was a colorful paper with all the classes, rooms and the teachers Baekhyun would have that year sorted into small columns. .

"I really wish I could show you around, but I'm late for a meeting. Park, could you…?" She said and gestures towards Baekhyun.

"Of course, ma’am." He said and she smiled.

"I really hope you'll like our school." She said to Baekhyun before running off. Chanyeol sighed.

"Well, let me introduce you to hell." He said and stretched his arm out, gesturing for Baekhyun to follow him around the school. Baekhyun laughed. Chanyeol seemed funny. They walked around and Chanyeol showed him pretty much every room and area of the school.

"Let me see your schedule." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun handed him his piece of paper.

"Great!" Chanyeol exclaimed happily.

"You're in the same classes as me." He said and smiled at the smaller boy. Baekhyun smiled back. They went to the cafeteria. Since it was Baekhyuns first day, the Mrs. Song had told the teachers that Baekhyun would probably spend the first half of the day getting used to the school, and therefore Chanyeol and Baekhyun spent all the classes walking and talking. And of course laughing. When lunch came, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun over to his table were a few of his friends were sitting.

"I hope you don't hate gays." Chanyeol whispered and Baekhyun looked at him confused. Chanyeol stopped a few meters away from the table so his friends wouldn't hear it when he talked about them to Baekhyun.

"Those two there-" Chanyeol said and pointed at a small boy with puffy cheeks, cat-like eyes and light brown hair. The other boy was just a little taller. He looked like he had a camels eye, a monkeys ears and a cats mouth. He had fluffy brown hair and they both wore the schools uniforms. They were both already sitting on the table, oblivious to Chanyeol and Baekhyuns presence.

"The one with the puffy cheeks is Minseok, and the one beside him that looks like camel, or dinosaur or whatever, is his boyfriend: Jongdae." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun looked at the two. Jongdae was holding an apple piece away from Minseoks reach and the said boy was wearing a cute pout. Minseok caressed Jongdaes cheek and kissed him on the lips. Jongdae lowered his arm and Minseok snatched the apple out of his grasp.

"Yah!" Jongdae whined, but Minseok only laughed and poked his nose. Baekhyun thought they were cute.

"They've been dating since god knows how long." Chanyeol groaned.

"And those two over there-" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun turned his head towards two boys coming towards their table. They were holding the plate of food in one hand and held the other ones hand in the other. They were both handsome. The tall boy had white/blond hair in a similar bob as Chanyeol. He wore a white and red cap and had a sort of poker look on his face. The smaller one beside him had the same white/blond colored hair. They looked like twins. The same hair color and style and the same clothing. The only different thing about them was their height and that the smaller one looked more girly.

"The taller one is Sehun, he's the maknae in our group. And the little deer looking guy beside him is his boyfriend: Luhan." Chanyeol said. The said couple sat down at the table. Sehun whispered something in Luhans ear that made him giggle. Sehun kissed his cheek and Luhan flushed red. And Baekhyun also thought they were cute.

"Are all your friends gay?" Baekhyun asked jokingly with a playful smirk.

"Yes." Chanyeol said with an expressionless face.

"Oh." Baekhyun couldn't say more. He suddenly felt guilty for joking about his friends. He didn't even know his friends.

"Sorry." He said in a low voice.

"Don't be. It's okay." Chanyeol said and smiled reassuringly at him.

"Anyway! Those two sitting there with the books are KaiSoo." Chanyeol said and quickly turned his head to look at Baekhyuns expression. Baekhyun looked utterly confused.

"Eh…" Chanyeol laughed.

"Sorry. Just wanted to tease you a little." He said and Baekhyun groaned and rolled his eyes.

"KaiSoo consists of Kyungsoo, the smaller one with big eyes and heart shaped lips, and Jongin a.k.a Kai. The tanned guy, although he prefers it if people say he has "y bronzed" skin." Chanyeol chuckled and Baekhyun giggled with him. He looked at the two. Kyungsoo had Red hair with a side shave. He had a cute and young looking face and a very small body. His shoulders were narrow and his built was more feminine that manly. Jongin on the other hand looked more manly, but at the same time he reminded Baekhyun of a puppy. He had the same color on his hair as Minseok. Baekhyun soon realized that everyone had a sort of bob-ish haircut. He had bronze skin like Chanyeol said and he was both tall and thin.

“Jongin takes dancing lessons and Kyungsoo takes singing classes.”

 "They are not a couple. Yet. But they will be." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun looked at the two. Kyungsoo seemed to be helping Jongin with his homework. Not that Jongin looked too interested in it.

"Those two cuties over there are Junmyeon and Yixing." Chanyeol said and pointed at the last couple seated at the table.

"The one with the dimple is Yixing. Junmyeon is the student council president and Yixing is the secretary. They actually just started dating recently." Chanyeol explained. The one Chanyeol introduced as Junmyeon had brown, curly hair that looked like a mop, but made him look extremely cute. He wore glasses that Baekhyun wasn’t sure if was real or just accessories. Yixing on the other hand had clearly blond colored hair and wore a blank tank top and some loose sweatpants. They were both looking at the same folder that were holding a few papers. Probably student council stuff.

“Lay is also taking dancing classes together with Jongin and Sehun. I forgot to mention Sehun earlier. Luhan is also by the way taking singing classes with Kyungsoo. Lay is wearing his training clothes because he just never changes back to his uniform.” Chanyeol said.

"And lastly we got Zitao and Yifan." Chanyeol said and pointed at two mysterious looking guys standing leaned against the window. One was blonde and looked a little like Zayn from One Direction. The other one had a little more blonder hair than Sehun and Luhan. He looked extremely mysterious and his boyfriend next to him helped on the mysteriousness.

"The blonde panda is Zitao." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun once again looked confused at him.

"He's born with dark circles under his eyes and he does martial arts. Therefore he's the Kung Fu lands of our group." Chanyeol explained and Baekhyun replied with an 'ah!' "His boyfriend of a tower is Yifan. But just call him Kris. That's what everyone does. And whatever you do, NEVER call him Wufan. Only Zitao gets to call him that." Chanyeol explained.

"Why not? Will he kill me?" Baekhyun joked and Chanyeol nodded with a blank expression.

"Stop kidding." Baekhyun said.

"I'm not. He's not called Dragon Kris for nothing." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun gave him yet another confused face.

"Watch." Chanyeol whispered as he walked towards the table.

"Hi guys." He said and they all turned their heads towards him. Baekhyun stood a few feet behind him. Chanyeol placed his plate down at the table.

"Hey Wufan! Like your new necklace." Chanyeol said and his friends gasped. Kris growled and walked with quick and angry steps towards Chanyeol. The said man grabbed Baekhyuns shoulders and pulled him in front of him. He winched behind Baekhyun.

"You can't hurt the new student!" He said and Kris chuckled.

"I guess you called me that just to show him." Kris said and Chanyeol grinned innocently, fluttering his eyelashes.

"I'll let it pass this time." Kris said as Zitao came behind and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Thanks!" Chanyeol said and suddenly bounced up from behind Baekhyun, who was looking at him with judging eyes. Chanyeol looked at him and groaned.

"You're judging me too?!" He whined and Baekhyun lifted an eyebrow.

"I'm not judging you." He said and shrugged his shoulders. He placed the plate of food down on the table before looking back at an angry pouting Chanyeol.

"You're so judging me." He said and Baekhyun sighed.

"I'm not judging you."

"Yes you are! You're so judging me!"

"I'm not judging you!"

"You're-" Chanyeol started, but got cut off when his friends began laughing. They both turned their heads towards them.

"What's so funny?" Chanyeol asked.

"Sorry, but this looks like the "You're touching me" scene from Lilo and Stitch." Minseok said laughing. Chanyeol looked at them for a few seconds before turning back to Baekhyun who also looked back at him.

"You're touching me!" Chanyeol whined playfully with a smile creeping up on his face.

"I'm not touching you." Baekhyun whined back, also smiling.

"Your touching me!" Chanyeol whined again, louder and almost laughing his off.

"I'm not touching you." Baekhyun whined and tried desperately to hold the laughter back.

"Aaahh!! You're touching me!!" Chanyeol shouted out and even imitated Stitchs voice. Everyone in the cafeteria had forgotten all about their food the minute Chanyeol called Kris for Wufan. Now everyone (including the lunch ladies) were laughing their asses off at the hilarious scene. Chanyeol and Baekhyun fell to the ground as soon as Chanyeol had shouted his last word. When they managed to calm slightly down, Chanyeol took the moment to introduce Baekhyun to his friends.

“This is Byun Baekhyun. My new bestie.” He said and his friends chuckled.

“Hey! We’re-“

“I’ve already introduced you. I’ve told him about your relationships and your main subjects in school.” Chanyeol said and sat down. He pulled Baekhyun down next to him. Throughout the lunch, Baekhyun got to know a little bit more of every one. When School was over, they all gathered outside on the school ground and –Baekhyun got everyones number. He went home with a happy smile on his lips. He couldn’t wait for tomorrow.