Chapter 2

SCARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His name is Myungsoo and he bable a lot.

 

“Sam, l-l-listen to me,listen to mummy,q-quickly go and p--ack all y-y-your belongings  a-and run,run far from here uh?”

By the time mum said this she was already stabbed 3 times on her stomach. That was not enough she was also brutally abused before. Being . Countless times. By my ty ery dickhead father. He even offered her to some of his friends. I was only 9 years old.

I wailed as loud as I could. I could not move and my father came with a gun in his hand. He pulled off the trigger and shot my mum as many as he could. I witnessed every inches of his cruel actions right in front of me. He blowed off the gun when he was done. He looked at me, his lips and smirked. He dragged my mum to the bathroom. I was stunned and stiffen. I could not move an inch . The next thing I know was,chopping sounds,blood stains were all over the bathroom door and literally everywhere in the house. It was like hell.

“AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

I pull off one cut and it turns unstoppable. Blood starts dripping on the bathroom floor. My breathe gets unsteady but I feel good letting out my anger and hatred. It is now mixed with tears. I form a smile and grow tired. My eyelids get heavy and I think I will just sleep here tonight.

What’s new anyway.

 

 

Myungsoo as usual the maths genius is solving the maths. He grows impatient when he can’t find the answers,he would scratch his head,shout out weird names, but one thing he will never do is to curse the maths. It’s his life.
He bit his lower lips,he draws his head closer to the book,his forhead crease,eyebrows almost join. Closer,closer…

 

“YAH KIM MYUNGSOO,ARE NOT GOING TO EAT ? FINE EAT YOUR BOOKS THEN.”

*bup*

“aishhh this old woman”

“nah you finally come down now. It’s almost 11 for god’s sake my son Kim Myungsoo”

He gives his mum a back hug.

“alright now enough and eat”

“thank you for the meal”

He smiles brightly to his mum and starts digging into his food. Mrs Kim does her thing. Usual thing every time Myungsoo eats, staring at his only son.

“aigooo,see you will never know how hungry you are until you start eating uh. Anyway how’s your new school? I believe it is way better than the old one since we are now in a city instead of a village area haahahahahaha”

“mum you are such a freak,what’s with that scarcastic laugh though. The school… urm well it’s great but I haven’t had time to actually talk to some people yet. They have a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter