Chapter 1

SCARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sammy. Better known as Sam. 

 

I wake up to the pain of my left arm. I guess I did it way too harsh last night. It feels good nonetheless. I need to get my wounds treated. I look for the bandage under my bed. I roll them effortlessly around my arm.  This should be enough for now. I reach for anything I can wear comfortably. The room is way too messy and I couldn’t care less. Clothes are everywhere,blood stains are everywhere,too. What’s new? There’s somehow different kind of smells in this room. They never really smell good unless I make an effort. I guess.

 

I need to go out and get my deep and opened-scars stiched. With my hair is undone , anyone could probably tell that I haven’t washed up since last night. Nor did I comb my hair. My steps feel heavy. My sight gets blurry. I rub my eyes continuously and shake my head to keep me steady. I just need to get there.

“ahh is she a drug addict. What a creep”

“yah let’s walk faster”

 

I managed to get to the clinic and as soon as I reach the front door,my sight gets even blurry and my head is spinning like a mad woman. The next thing I know I am already in the patient’s room with my arms are both treated.

“oh,you are awake now? Feeling better?”

The young lady smile .

She then helps me to get up.

“you know what girl,I know you haven’t eaten for god knows how many hours or even days already! J-just stop trying to hurt yourself more. P-please I beg you”

She hug me real tight with tears falling down . I can feel my shoulders are wet with tears.

“what’s new”                                                                                                                                                                                        

My face describes no emotions, no signs of sympathy. I push her away feeling uneasy. I don’t like getting hugs from people anyway. It is simply not my thing. People say hugging others will make you feel good but why is she hugging me trying to beg . Begging me to stop. No one beg me to stop what I do. No one I tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter