09

The Difference Between You and I (Day6 Jae Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~×·×·❤·×·×~

Spending the whole day with the kids, Jae finally returned home, only to be shouted at by his dad.

"What on earth do you do there that makes you come home this late!" He yelled.

"It's only 6 and I really don't want to talk." Jae replied coldly as he walked away.

"Come back here!" Mr Park demanded as he pulled him back roughly. "You don't spend much time in the house, at least do something sensible when you're out! If someone catches you going into the house, you know how much I'll have to suffer!? What will I tell Kai and her family? "

"Yeah that's all you think about!"

"You're living with my money, you understand that!"

"Why do you hate everything I do!?"

"Because I feel embarrassed that the heir to my company has such low class dreams!"

"Low class? There is no class to dreams! And to be very honest, I prefer doing that then becoming the heir. I'm not interested."

His father lost his anger and raised his arm.

"Don't, honey..." Mrs. Park stopped him in time.

"You've spoilt him so much, he's forgotten about respect."

"I haven't." Jae retorted. 

"Don't you answer back!"

"Jae, go to your room, please."

He listened and walked off not caring about anything his father said.

He laid onto his bed and sighed. The real reason why he came home late was so that he can spend most of his time with the people who made him happy, the people who loved him for what he was and not for his money. He was always trying to find a way to avoid going home.

There was a knock on the door.

"Just leave me alone."

"Jae, it's eomma." She said opening the door anyways.

"I don't wanna talk."

"Listen, I know appa can be like that sometimes but why do you do this?" She said as she sat beside him.

"Do what? He started it as always! You know mum, sometimes I really wander whether he's my real dad."

"Jae! Don't say that! He is your dad alright! He's...he's just one of those people who's just miserable."

"Was he the only person you could find?"

"You hate him that much?" Mrs. Park chuckled.

"He doesn't love me. He only loves his money."

"Hey, that's not true!"

"Anna!" Mr. Park called.

"Coming!" Mrs. Park replied as she made her way out.

"See, he doesn't even let me spend time with you!" Jae said loud enough for her to hear.

He sighed heavily and closed his eyes, remembering the conversation he had earlier with Aria.

He called her.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aria!"

"Jae?"

"Yeah, it's me! Are you free tonight?"

"Yes, why?"

"Let's go somewhere. I'll pick you up at 8."

"Oh, okay."

He disconnected the phone before getting ready and going to her house.

Nervously, Aria walked out wearing her best dress while Jae looked at her, mesmerized. 

"H..Hey." She whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter