10

The Difference Between You and I (Day6 Jae Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~×·×·❤·×·×~

Aria walked into the office, her face evidently showing that she was already fed up with the day and it wasn't even half way.

She knocked on the door.

"Mr. Park, can I come in?"

"No." He called out.

She rolled her eyes. "Sir, can I come in?"

"Nope."

"Suite yourself." She said to herself as she turned to walk away.

"Wait!" She stopped as she felt a grip on her wrist. "Come in."

"Thank you." She replied coldly and walked into the elegant office.

"Sir..."

"How many times have I told you to call me Jae."

She sighed. "Jae, you need to sign this."

"I'll only do it if you smile."

"Would you stop?"

"No. You deserve to be happy and I won't let you ruin your life because of me."

"Please."

"Do you even remember what you said that night? Do you remember how I changed that and showed you what you really deserve?"

"Aria!"

Hearing her name, she turned around.

"Jae...Am I boring to you? If I am, just say so, please don't keep running away and lying to me." Aria sighed. "I'm not like you. I've never had the money to have fun. I've never taken risks...I've never enjoyed myself...I can't do anything like this and to tell you the truth, I'll never be able to." She bit her lip to stop herself from tearing up. "So please Jae, just go." She turned and walked away and Jae didn't stop her.

Aria walked on, wiping away her tears, accepting the truth. The truth that she was a bore, the truth that she'll never fit in.

The street was dark and empty, just like her heart. From the distance, she heard a motor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter