08

The Difference Between You and I (Day6 Jae Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~×·×·❤·×·×~

Aria sighed as she layed onto her bed after the long, painful day. She was now officially working for Mr. Jae Park.

"Could this day get any worse!?" She groaned frustrated at the thought of seeing his face everyday, from now on. "Seeing his face once in a while is annoying enough, how am I gonna survive now?" She sighed. "Sir...why do this to me!?"

Aria's boss was stubborn this time and she had no option but to agree to his decision.

"Noona!?" Ignoring her brother's constant calling, Aria kept her eyes shut. "Noona!?"

"What!?" She responded.

"Play Xbox with me?"

"No."

"Why!? You used to play with me!"

"Yeah used to. I don't now."

"When will you stop Noona!" Aron yelled.

"Aron."

"No. It's not fair! Just cause of that idiot you're gonna stop having fun! Huh!?"

"Aron!"

"Yeah, just keep shutting me up like you always do. But the truth won't change! Just cause of one guy your gonna just stop living your life!" Aron yelled. "You're so pathetic."

"Yeah, okay I get it."

"You know what? I'm just wasting my time." He stomped off.

Aria sighed. "You're right Aron. I am pathetic...."

"Hey Aria!" Jae called out to her as he crossed the street.

Hearing his calls, Aria quickened her pace, her cheeks heating up as she remembered what had happened the last time. After all, that was her first time.

"Hey! Wait! Yah!" He shouted as she turned to see him jogging up to her. "Aria watch out!"

A sudden horning sound could be heard as if to warn someone to move out the way.

Aria looked forward and met her eyes with a speeding truck only a few meters away. She gasped, her legs unable to move. She shut her eyes tightly waiting for the pain to hit her, and it did.

Slowly, she opened her eyes feeling herself in the embrace of a man. She looked up to meet her eyes with her hero.

"J..Jae..."

"You okay?" She nodded. "What were you thinking!?"

"I'm sorry I didn't...Jae your bleeding!" She screamed seeing the blood on his forehead.

"So are you!" He helped her up.

"Ouch..." She almost fell back down as she attempted to walk. Jae caught her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter