Lost Again

The Soloist

Sorry for the long wait >-< please forgive me.

Hope you like this one. HAPPY READING

3rd P0V

 

The two blinked in surprise when the saw a comforter monster collapse on the floor, but in a blink of an eye they were kneeling beside him inspecting him. “He doesn’t seem to have a fever,” Sungjong concluded as he placed his hands on the knocked out boy’s forehead. “Let’s get him to his bed, maybe he’s just tired,” Worry was evident in Sunggyu as he once again carried the other bridal style. Without even realizing it, Sunggyu’s cheeks burned bright red. “CHOI KYUNG-SUN IF YOU DO NOT COME AND SIT YOUR FAT BACK ON THIS COUCH YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY BRAINS!” The twos eyes widened when they heard the voice of the scary, bipolar manager.

 

Walking into the room, Yuri thought it was Kyung-sun because her back was to the door. “TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!?” Head whipping back, her eyes turned from ones of annoyance to worry. “What happened to him?!” She rushed to her ‘baby’ and his hair. “He fainted.” Sungjong injected and then Sunggyu said. “I’ll take him back to his room.” The female nodded worried, but putting her faith into him. Groaning Yuri’s body went flying into the couch, with a thud she was lying on the couch in exhaustion. Suddenly she spoke up to Sungjong who sat on the other couch on the far corner. “You know this kids a lot of work!” He silently giggled as he watched his ‘eomma’ complain about him. “Last world tour I had to carry chopsticks in my bag!” She sat up and faced Sungjong completely devastated. “I was the magic lady who had chopsticks in her bag! Do you know how embarrassing it was!?” Sungjong had to bit hard on him lips to stop laughter escaping him mouth.

 

Yuri stopped explaining her struggles with keeping chopsticks in her handbag and sometimes her pocket when Sunggyu entered the room. They saw a thoughtful Sunggyu whom was aimlessly thinking. Coming and joining the two, he had one question on his mind. ‘Where is Kyung-sun’s mother he said about?’ The three sat in the thick atmosphere, Sungjong figeting from the awkwardness and Yuri staring at the other trying to figure him out. “Do you have a question Sunggyu?” He blinked in surprise upon hearing his name. “What?!” he wasn’t sure if she read his mind or did some kind of voodoo on him. “I asked, Do you have a question?” ‘So I was hallucinating .’ Sunggyu thought in relief. “Where is Kyung-sun’s mom?” Yuri crooked an eyebrow at the male, who ever said Kyung-sun even had a mom?

 

Slowly replying questioningly. “Kyung-sun’s an orphan,”

 

“HE’S WHAT?!” Why would Kyung-sun lie was what wavered around in Sunggyu’s head, as confusion and some kind of anger etched on his hamster like face. “He’s an orphan, can’t you hear hyung?” Sungjong was taken aback by the reaction he got from his hyung, ‘what has he never suspected that?’ “Shut up,” Glares were sent from one another, despite feeling scared as hell Sungjong kept up with the glaring contest. For his friend. “ENOUGH!” Their little game was interpreted by the loud and dominating voice of Yuri. “I’ll be in the kitchen finishing of dinner, and if you do not behave yourselves you will never see another day,” She glared intensely at each boys eyes, uncharastically Sunggyu actually felt threaten under her gaze, so did Sungjong. “Understood?” Both gulping to rehydrate their throats, they nodded.

 

Before Yuri disappeared into the kitchen, she looked back at the two and said. “Invite the rest, they did help this morning,” She was grateful that she had found some people who actually cared about her ‘son’. “UMMMAA!” The two jumped three feet in the air from surprise. They weren’t expecting the usually quiet and shy Kyung-sun to have a voice as loud as that. “UMMMAA BRING ME PAINKILLERS BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES AND YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE BLOOD~!” They could surprisingly heard the evilness of Kyung-sun’s voice saying blood, it was like he was teasing her. It happens everytime Kyung-sun is sick, he becomes a whiny spoilt brat. Which they would have ever imagined Kyung-sun doing in his whole life. “CHOI KYUNG-SUN I’LL KILL YOU IF YOU SHED A DROP OF BLOOD!” Then a fuming Yuri came out of the room clutching a glass of water and what they assumed was painkillers. Shouting from one side of the apartment to another stop, as Sunggyu and Sungjong strained to hear their conversation.

 

“Go to the living room and rest up there,” Then they heard the door open and went on trying to look as if they weren’t eavesdropping. “Kyung-sun you’re okay!” Sungjong’s body went crashing to the orange boy’s figure. Arms wrapping around the other, Sunggyu watched with a burning heart. He wanted to kill Sungjong there and then. It was a foreign feeling he felt towards, a man? “AHH, stupid get off him,” Realizing he voicing out his opinions he quickly add. “He can’t breathe.” He didn’t want to seem like he cared that much for the boy because well as he would say ‘I like girls, no?’

 

‘Sungjong’s here that means Sunggyu is here!’ he thought. ‘That evil witch.’ He could imagine Yuri was grinning in the corner, and evil one at that. “Get off him!” He was surprise that Sunggyu would still act his normal hotheaded self. Feeling heat rushing to his face as he realized that maybe Sunggyu was jealous. “He can’t breathe.” Disappointment soon replaced his little hope that the other returned the feelings. He hated it, to add to his ‘uselessness’ he was into boys, how more useless can he get.

 

Quietly and awkwardly, Kyung-sun sat as Sungjong talked about the sunset he saw the other day. All Kyung-sun was doing was glaring down at the floor as Sungjong described the beauty of it. The colors that danced around. “It was like a was taken to heaven and shown the beautiful gates,” Sungjong continued to describe it as if it was a majestic view without noticing his blind friends discomfort.

 

Jealously ran through Kyung-sun’s veins, like a disease that was finally going to kill him, why can’t he see like other? Why is he such a useless piece of--? His thought were interrupted when he felt his hand being taken by familiar rough ones, those whom belong to non-other than Kim Sunggyu. Sparks flew throughout his body, like fireworks on New Year’s Eve. “Kyung-sun are you okay?” he whispered to him, ‘his voice!’ was all can Kyung-sun could concentrate on. On how it was like the melodic grumpy of an aged lion. If that makes sense. Heat from the proximity of Sunggyu and himself had comforted him, but he couldn’t help but let his cheeks flare up red.  Trying to his behind his orange bangs. Despite this he couldn’t get rid of the jealousy that ran through him like wild fire and bitterly replied. “Yeah I’m fine,” It was obvious as daylight he wasn’t.

 

Sensing it was far from the truth, Sunggyu started rubbing circle on the others soft feminine hand. The ones that give him a sense of security, Sunggyu tried to shrug weird thoughts on how he could just keep on holding them for the rest of his life. Leaning in, he whispered. “I know you’re not,” Regardless of him wanting them to come out as words of comfort or sweetness, they sounded as if he was some smug who wanted to make fun of the other. Suddenly, the velvety hands were ripped out of his own. He looked up into those darting eyes, even though he was as clueless as a sloth when figuring out emotions he could clearly see hurt and what he could only depict as sadness and longingness. He didn’t like it. “Don’t ever come near me Kim Sunggyu again!” The other spat out of his tightly clasped teeth. And a thousand arrows were shot onto Sunggyu’s heart, but he didn’t know why. Why did he feel like this?

 

The two who were sitting quietly discussing the sunset, to give the two privacy before looked up surprised. “Kim Sunggyu what the hell have you done?” Sungjong questioned his friend, with a sharp and angered voice. Sunggyu looked at him confused, why did the other run. He hadn’t noticed that he sounded like an uttering those words. “I’ll be leaving,” The three looked alarmed when they saw those piercing at them like ones of an eagle through a pair of sunglasses. Feeling his heart drop at the intense glare, which Sunggyu was pretty sure was directed to him. Soon the fragile figure left through the door with his dog, and loud slam. “KYUNG-SUN WAIT!” Sungjong screamed he didn’t know what happen, but he was pretty sure he shouldn’t leave a blind person to roam around alone. Feeling a soft hand on his shoulder he saw Yuri’s sadden face, hair covering her eyes. Shaky voice came out of quivering lips. “Leave him, he needs it,” he tried arguing with her. “BUT HE’S BLIND!” She wanted to punch him in the face hard, “He’s been through worse,” Her voice was dark and sad.

 

Yuri nearly broke down crying again, she knew nothing could change his mind and she also knew he needed his space, but what she was worried about was what lurked in the shadows at times like this, more specifically Jenifer - his crazy ex. Whom was released a few months ago from jail.