Paparazzi What?

The Soloist

“KYUNG-SUN WAIT UP!” he shouted as he approached an orange head, who stood about to cross the road with his dog.  He turned his head to face him smiling, he said. “What brings you back here,” how can he be so smiley about it. “I want to say sorry,”

“All is forgiven,” he says smiling, “Want to join me for a little walk?” he questions, stuttering said. “Yeah sure,”

From afar infinite stood hidden trying to spy on their leader, “OMG I totally ship it,” Sungjong was having a feels attack in the corner whilst watching. “Can I touch your face?” they heard suddenly ask, it was obvious as daylight that Sunggyu was taken aback. Without even replying he took the small hands of Kyung-sun into his and guided him to his face. “OMG IT’S HAPPENING!” Everyone shushed poor Sungjong.

Kyung-sun’s hands roamed his face, gliding over his eyes he said, “I bet you have beautiful eyes,” Sunggyu wanted to laugh at that statement, but said nothing. Moving fingers to his lip, he pressed them on. “You have soft lips Sunggyu-ah,” Roaming his ears, “You have earrings like me!” he was a little excited to know he wasn’t the only male with earrings. Running his fingers through Sunggyu’s hair, he finally said. “Your hair is soft!” Kyung-sun painted a picture of Sunggyu in his mind.

Sunggyu saw that Kyung-sun was red in the face whilst doing this so was he. He felt sparks when he felt Kyung-sun’s slender fingers pressing on his lips. The closeness made his stomach flip upside down. ‘I can’t be liking this guy?’ he thought. ‘Stupid heart.’

“You remind me of a friend you know,” Kyung-sun commented as he stood by Sunggyu’s side. “He had the same eyes as you.” Curious Sunggyu, “But how do you know?”

“They have the same shape, size and feeling,” he said glancing down to his fingers. They were walking in a comfortable silence. “What’s your friend’s name?” Sunggyu didn’t in fact find the silence comfortable, he thought it was suffocating. “Lee Ji-won, he had a similar aura to you,”

“You know telling me all this is making me want to meet him,” After that comment all happiness was torn away from the scene. “Well you’re too late,” with that Kyung-sun left. He left Sunggyu shocked. “Kyung-sun wait!” after gathering his shock he shouted. “KYUNG-SUN PLEASE FORGIVE ME!”

“That’s what he said,” he abruptly stopped making JAM bark and Sunggyu fly into him. “Sunggyu look,” he was losing patience. “I don’t want your pity keep it to yourself,” with that he walked off.

‘I hate the feeling of love,’ he knew he was starting to like the man, he’s the first to actucally treat him like a normal human. ‘I wish he never came into my life,’ everything was happening so quickly, and Kyung-sun’s heart was already claimed in the short time he knew Sunggyu. “I just want to get home as soon as possible,” he muttered. JAM his dog, started to pull him quicker sensing his master’s discomfort.

“Finally home,” he got onto the elevator and pressed the same button he’s always pressed. Fumbling through his bag, he felt around for a metal object. Finger brushing the familiar cold metal, he grabbed it and felt his way to the key hole. Inserting the key skilfully, it clicked and he was greeted with the familiar scent of instant noodles and coffee. The only this he was capable of making. Also, he just generally hated cooking.

“Feels good to be home, right JAM,” his dog barked in reply.  “Let’s go sleep,” closing the door and placing his shoes in the corner he usually placed them, he face planted into the bed and feel into a deep sleep.

‘What?’ I felt a wet substance on his face, he was again. ‘That’s what it is.’ Suddenly I was attacked with a few more . Reaching for my ringing phone which was still in my pocket from last night. “annyeonghaseyo, this is Cho-“

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” Oh my manger, Yuri seems to be pissed off. “What?” I have no idea why she is mad, I mean it’s not like I killed someone. “PICTURE’S ALL OVER THE INTERNET OF YOU AND KIM SUNGGYU!”

“Yes I acquainted him yesterday,” I paused something here seems wrong. “What’s wrong with me forming friendships?”

“THEN WHY ARE YOU HUGGING AND ALL THE MEDIA IS GOING CRAZY ABOUT HOW YOU TWO ARE DATING!!” Okay this is a problem, what the hell am I suppose to do? I’ve never been in such a scandal. Receiving another call I said, “I’m receiving another call wait,” I answered the call with. “Hello this is Choi Kyung-sun speaking how may I help you,”

“Is it true that you-“ I cut off the line, crap know the paparazzi know my number. Calling Yuri back, “Yuri the paparazzi are calling me what should I do?”

“Stay put don’t leave you apartment what so ever, I’ll be their soon,” I sunk into my bed, sobbing ‘I never asked for this!’ I this negative attention I get, why Kim Sunggyu? Why did you come into my peace full life? Hearing the front door of my apartment unlock I quickly wiped the tears I shed with my sleeve. “MRS. LEE IS IT TRUE THAT-“ then I heard the door slam, that’s Yuri for you.

“Kyung-sun?” she was like the older sister I never had. “Kyung-sun?” she enter my room, I heard her light footsteps nearing my bed. Light, unlike those of Sunggyu, ‘Stupid heart stay out of this.’ I was frustrated. Feeling the side of the bed dip, her finger lovingly ran through my hair, like a mothers. “What happened?” I placed my heard into her lap as she continued to it, it was calming me down. “Well it all started when I was at the studio… and then I stormed back home,”

She thoughtfully hummed as she continued to my hair, “Okay maybe if we go to the company and solve the misunderstanding with an official word from CEO would do,” I was actually sacred out of my mind, what would Sunggyu  think? Would he stop coming near me? Why do I even care? ‘Because you love him,’ a voice in the back of my head told me. “I’ll make breakfast, going out wouldn’t be the best idea,” she got up and left me to my own thoughts.

Would he even give me a chance? He’s use to this from what I know he’s in the idol group Infinite. Right? Am I being useless as always? By the looks of it yeah. I felt JAM cuddle into me, I burred my face into his soft fur. “Why is the heart so inconvenient?” he barked trying to comfort me. The familiar smell of pancakes entered my nostrils, “BREAKFASTS IS READY!”  I heard her bellow throughout my small apartment.

Getting up, I leaned on to the wall and lead myself to the kitchen.  Easily finding my way onto the kitchen stools, because this is where I live. “Pancakes!” she placed a plate in front of me, and it reeked of maple syrup. Sitting next to me, he started obnoxiously chewing, I took the chopsticks on the table and tucked in. the flavors danced on my tongue as usual with Yuri’s cooking. “Hey,” was obviously filled with food. “Swallow then eat!” I shouted at her. She tried swallowing the bite in but failed. “Chew then swallow!” she followed my instructions and finally swallowed. “Remember the time we went to England for tour and you stabbed yourself with a fork!?” she laughed and I fumed in my chair.

Doing my daily routine, we finally stood in front of the door. “Look hold my hand, carry JAM and don’t reply to anything,” I nodded with a fierce expression. “Calm down it’s not the hunger games!” This is what I love about Yuri, she treated me like I was normal. Like I could see. “1, 2 THREEE!” She opened the door, we were greeted with the sounds of reporters and camera clicks.  All of them demanding the same thing.

Yuri just pulled me down the stairs, as I held JAM closely. “A few more steps and will get to the car,” pulling hard and fast. We finally got into her car, with was parked in the parking. “UHH I HATE PAPARAZZI!” she screamed into the steering wheel. This is all my fault, if I never asked him to help me, we wouldn’t be in this mess. Stupid heart. I hugged JAM to gain comfort from him as we silently drove to the company. “Kyung-sun it’s not your fault, people just don’t know the meaning of personal life,”

It’s not only that I was scared of, what if she heard about this? What would happen to Sunggyu, uhh this is all my fault if anything happens to him.

 
Chapter Two is up, YOU LIKE?