Lunch With Infinite

The Soloist

 

3RD P0V

Unlike Kyung-sun the paparazzi couldn’t find the Infinite dorms, lucky them. “SUNGGYU WAKE UP!” He was still sleeping as always. “YOU’VE GOT A SCANDAL!” With those few words he shot up from his bed. “WHAT?” his voice was filled with anger, he just got out of one. “According to the internet you were seen roaming around at night with your ‘boyfriend’ Choi Kyung-sun.” Woohyun in formed the older. “HYUNG LOOK THEIR RAIDING HIS PLACE!” Sungjong flashed his phone in his face, with a Kyung-sun being pulled by another female through a tough crowd. “THEY ACTUCALLY FOUND HIS PLACE!?”

“LET’S GO!” he jumped out of his bed, and got into his normal clothes at the speed of lighting. “Why do you care so much?” Howon asked knowingly. “I don’t actually know,” He stopped and thought, ‘why do I care?’ he left the thought alone and put his shoes one. “HYUNG DON’T GO WITHOUT ME!” Sungjong shouted following the elder’s actions. “WAIT, DON’T FORGET YOUR DISGUISES!” Myungsoo threw two pairs of sunglasses and mouth covers. They shouted their thanks to him and rushed to the company.

“Sungjong why do you care?” Sunggyu was curious why did the other care? It’s not like he knows him or anything. “He’s my best friend!” he clapped his hand together, for no reason. “WHAT?” The older stopped and gawked at him. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” The younger ignored his question and skipped on to the company which was unsurprisingly crowded with paparazzi.

They snuck from behind the company, because there was no way they were ever going to be able to elbow through that paparazzi. “Sungjong? Sunggyu?” They lifted their heads to come to see, Kyung-sun standing there smiling with JAM in hand. “KYUNG-SUN YOU CAN COME THROUGH ITS PAPARAZZI-FREE ZONE!” They heard a feminine voice shout. “See you around,” he told the awe struck duo. ‘How the hell does he know it was us?’ That was the question that was running through their heads.

“Wait!” Sunggyu grabbed his wrist. “I want to apologize for the situation I put you in,” he was still holding on to his wrist. “All has been forgiven,” He pulled away from Sunggyu’s loose grip. “How?” that was the words that had been whispered out from Sunggyu’s lips. “How can you just forgive me for everything?” he uttered in a louder whisper. ‘Because my heart tells me to,’ that’s what he wanted to say, but he just continued walking.

“Wait, Kyung-Sun do you want to join us for lunch?” Sungjong jogged to his side. “Hello JAM,” he ruffled the dogs hair. “I don’t usually eat in the cafeteria, but you are free to join me in my studio,” he smiled his usual smile at Sungjong, “Yeah we will, so expect us!” he ran off waving, even though Kyung-sun couldn’t see him. “HYUNG COME ON LET’S GO!” He shouted at Sunggyu who just stood at the hallway.

“KYUNG-SUN WHAT’S TAKING YOU SO LONG!?” Yuri poked her head out of the door. “ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN?!” Kyung-sun’s cheeks burned bright red. “NO I WASN’T, PSSFFT I NEVER TALK TO MY SELF,” He screamed back, and then started mutter incomprehenable word.

“Ahh I’m tired let’s go have lunch now!” Woohyun complained. It was nearly lunch. “Okay everyone early lunch!” Their manger happily announced. “YEAHHHH!” They all cheered. “GUYS!” everyone stopped packing up and looked in the direction of Sungjong. “We’ll be having lunch with Choi Kyung-sun!” Not minding that, they all got out and headed towards the cafeteria. “Man, can’t wait to see this Kyung-sun, I wanna see how his ey-“ Getting waked on the head by Sunggyu Dongwoo whined. He was too curious for his own good.

“THEY GAVE ME NO CHOPSTICKS!” was what they heard as they approached Kyung-sun’s studio. They were informed by Sungjong that they will be eating in his room. “Come in,” they didn’t even knock, this was creeping some out. “Hello Kyung-sun!” Sungjong entered the room like a child on sugar rush. “Hello, I’m Choi Kyung-Sun widely known as K.S.” and when he said that Woohyun started screaming. “OMG YOU I’M A HUGE FAN OF YOURS PLEASE SIGN MY ARM,” he pulled out a random pen and placed it in his hand.

The rest laughed, he didn’t know his real name. Classic Woohyun and he didn’t know nothing about him. He’s just a fan of his music. “Sure,” he smiled up at him and signed his arm. “Come in, sit down make yourself feel welcome,” he said when he noticed nobody was moving in. All awkwardly shuffling, ‘how on earth did he know we weren’t moving?’ “Where should we sit?” Howon asked curious where the male wanted them to sit. “The floor? I don’t usual eat with anyone so I don’t have any space,” he rubbed the back of his head embarrassed. They all sat in a circle, “Kyung-sun aren’t you going to join us?” they all had their food in front of them ready to eat.

“I will I’m just going to make a phone call,” He skilfully exited the room without trouble. “How does he do that?” Sungyeol whispered, all of their minds were blown. He acted as if could see. “Okay I’ll give you five more minutes, then I’m just gonna ditch you and go buy some,” they heard him from outside, he sighed and entered.

Food in hand, he stood a few feet away from the circle. ‘I don’t want to ask, that going to be so embarrassing!’ Face red, and hand awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. “Where should I sit?” ‘OMG THAT’S SO EMBARSSING!!’ His mind screamed, “Come sit next to me,” He heard Sunggyu’s voice, following it. Suddenly, his hand was in someone’s rough ones. “Here,” Sunggyu guided him to his place. All Kyung-sun could do was hide behind his bangs, to hide the face he was blushing. ‘I’m turning into a hormonal teen girl,’ he thought to himself.

Hearing the scraping of chopsticks, the evil lunch lady must have done this on purpose. “Why aren’t you eating?” ‘Yuri please save me please,’ he prayed in his mind. “Firstly, whoever you are.” They still haven’t introduced themselves. “Please refrain from speaking while you’re eating, it’s disgusting.” The other snickered at Dongwoo’s shocked face. “To answer your question, the lunch lady is evil,” then muttered to himself. “I wouldn’t be surprised if she poisoned my food,”

“What?” his head shot to the direction of Sunggyu, “Hehe, nothing,” he blushed, when his hand accidently brushed his leg. ‘Stupid heart,’ “I GOT YOUR CHOPSTICKS!” ‘I’m going to kill that lady if it’s the last thing I do.’ He tried hiding behind his bangs again. “Oh, I see you have some fine gentlemen,” he could just imaging her wiggling her eyebrows at him. “I’m telling Kyung-soo you said that!”

“Oi, just shut up and take your chopsticks,” she handed him the chopsticks not before muttering. “Or I’ll shove them up yo—“

“Okay everyone, this is Lee Yuri my manger, free feel to call here umma she is old,”

“I’m not old I just turned thirty,” Kyung-sun just ignored her and tucked into his food. “I swear the evil lunch lady spat in my food,” it was really unappetising. “You can have the rest of mine,” Sunggyu suggested, he saw that Kyung-sun had something else from everyone else. “We all have the same thing,”

“No we do, but you don’t,” Dongwoo pointed out, he also was curious why he didn’t. “HE WHAT?” Yuri woke up from her little nap on the lovely comfy plastic chair. “SHOW ME!” She kneeled beside Dongwoo and glanced over all their foods and they glanced over to Kyung-sun’s. “THAT LADY I SWEAR! SHE’S JUST JEALOUS THAT KYUNG-SUN IS PRETTIER THAN HER!”

“Yuri its fine I’m still alive,” he just smiled at her, his smiled calmed her down. “I’ll take care of it,” She exited the room fuming. “So nobody has told me their name,” he clapped his hands together and then said. “Go ahead introduce yourselfs,”

“I’m Lee Howon known as Hoya,” Kyung-sun tried to remember his voice. “Jang Dongwoo!” ‘The guy who talked with his mouth open.’ One by one the unknown infinite introduced themselves. They spent the rest of their lunch break laughing and conversing with Kyung-sun. To Dongwoo’s dismay, Kyung-sun kept a pair of sunglasses on for their rest of their meeting.

“He’s actually really fun to be with,” Sungyeol commented as they continued their way to their own studio to practise some move. “I see why Gyu Hyung likes him, he’s cute,” Myungsoo comment. “I don’t like him in that way!” his cheeks were bright red, ‘Do I like him?’ he wasn’t too sure himself. “It’s obvious hyung loves him look at his cheeks!” Woohyun kept poking Sunggyu tomato cheeks. “LOOK!” he said again to emphasize he was getting a reaction. “Idiot,” He was soon waked on the head by Sunggyu.

 
 
FINALLY CHAPTER 3