Namjoon (The game)

How they got their girl

He's been working on this game for 8 months, it would've been 4 months but he deleted everything by accident, he still doesn't know how he did that. When he was finally finished he was overjoyed and nervous to finally show it to his Mario loving crush, Jin. He went out of the room to look for her, he found her in the kitchen wearing a pink frilly apron and singing to Red Velvet's Ice cream cake.

 

"Jin noona, can you come with me for a sec?" he asked

 

"Hm? Now? But Joonie I have to cook dinner for everyone" she answered back

 

"But I want to show you the game I made"

 

"Can I do it after I'm done?"

 

"It's a Super Mario themed game"

 

"......dinner can wait"

 

They went inside the room. Namjoon pressed some buttons and clicked on the game.

 

"Noona just press start, I have to get something really quick, okay?"

 

"Okay Joonie"

 

"Have fun!" and he was out the door to grab some more things for the surprise.

 

Jin pressed start, and was happy when it really was a Mario themed game. She was going through the level, she made her character, Mario, jump and run at the appropriate times. When she completed the game, she couldn't control Mario anymore. Mario started to move around, he then stopped. A speech bubble came up, making it look like Mario spoke, it said: Will you be my Princess Peach? Baffled, she turned around to go look for Namjoon, only to turn around and see that he was wearing a Mario costume.

 

"So, Jinnie noona, will you be my Princess Peach?"

 

Silence

 

"Namjoon.......that was the sweetest and most clever way of confessing. My answer is yes, I will be your Princess Peach"

 

"Oh! I have another present for you."

 

He showed her a Princess Peach costume

 

"You can now really be my Princess Peach, I love you noona"