V (The talking teddy bear)

How they got their girl

Taehyung was laying down on the bed. He failed to ask Jungkook out again. He rolled unto his side, he then saw the cute stuffed bunny that he wanted to give to Jungkook, wanting to tell her how she was cute and sweet like a bunny. But he didn't when he saw her laughing cutely with Jin.

 

"Since you remind me of Jungkook, why don't I just confess to you?" He told the bunny.

 

"So here it goes, Jungkook I like you, I like the way you smile every time you see me. I like the way you laugh at my stupid jokes. I like the way you would cuddle with me when you get scared every time we watch a scary movie. I like the way your voice makes my heart skip a beat especially when you sing. I like the way your body move every time you dance. I like how every time you look at me, it makes me think of our future together. What I'm trying to say.....Jungkook will you be my girlfriend?"

 

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend"

 

 

 

"AHHHHHH! THE BUNNY JUST TALKED!!!" He screamed, throwing the bunny somewhere and hiding underneath the bed

 

"HAHA!! Oppa, it was me not the bunny!" Jungkook said to Taehyung, bending down to look at him, who was still under the bed.

 

"I knew that" he said after getting out of the bed. He was about to say something, when it just him.

 

"Wait! You heard all of that?! And you said yes?!"

 

"Yes oppa, I did. I like you too"