Survive

New Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae didn’t know why he wanted to help Changmin, but he knew very well that they have been working on almost every illness’ treatment to find the life potion, so he tried to remember every formula they made in the lab.

“Hyuk, I’ve burned all of the researches I’ve made, and now I’m having a blank mind for this matter” Kyuhyun said looking at Hyukjae who was walking to home with him side by side

“I don’t want to freak you out Dr. … oh I’m sorry, Kyuhyun ssi, but I know all of them by heart, so we just need to know the main problem of Changmin.” Hyukjae stated.

“How that can be possible? We’ve been working on hundreds of sicknesses, are you really know them all by heart?” Kyuhyun asked.

“being there was something I hated the most, and I hated being with the one that had the chance to live, so I just didn’t tell anything about my abilities and I guess I did the right thing.” Hyukjae smiled and Kyuhyun nodded.

“I guess Kangin hyung would be so happy to hear that.”

“But I need to see his son, in order to make a right medicine.” Hyukjae said and Kyuhyun nodded.

“Dad, are you kidding me? Does he really want to help?” Siwon was talking to his phone frowning.

“Ah… ok dad, whatever you say but I won’t let them do something stupid to my brother, that Dr. has killed 4 people among Hyukjae’s mother and I can’t risk Changmin’s life, you know that… Ah… just tell them to be prepare to my strictness … what? Ah… ok ok whatever you say Dad, I’ll be there tomorrow morning let them know that I’m coming.” Siwon hung up and stared at his laptop’s screen which had some information of the lab’s case.

“How can I trust you Dr? Treating the poor homeless people as lab mice and have 4 cases of death because of the effects.” He mumbled and turned the device off and went to his bed.

“They’ll track us very soon I guess we need to escape from here to not put your life in danger” Kyuhyun said to Kangin and sighed.

“I won’t let you go, I promised to help you and I won’t take that back. I need to rerun their case at the police station properly and ask for a team, I need you to be there.” Kangin said then turned to Hyukjae “as much as it sound selfish but I would be very happy if you take care of my son’s health.” kangin said and Hyukjae wasn’t sure anymore. “But my presence would be a great danger for your sons, and I don’t want anyone to get harm because of me.” Hyukjae stated.

Kanging shook his head.”no I’m sure you’ll help my son just take care of him, and Siwon will take care of your lives.” Kanging said, as much it sounded ensuring, but Hyukjae knew the best that Siwon wouldn’t do anything like that for Hyukjae. He just wanted to do the right thing for once even if it cost his life.

Kangin had powerful relations in the station but they needed evidence to capture the Lee guy but they ensured them to do as much they could, but as Kyuhyun had told him, they needed to escape from Lee because anytime soon he would find them.

“Tomorrow we will leave this house for good, you’ll help our son and we’ll try our best to get that bastard.” Kangin said heading to his room.

“It’s going to be a big mission for you Hyukjae and I’m sure you’re going to succeed.” Kyuhyun said to Hyukjae while they were waiting for Siwon to fetch Hyukjae.

“Where are you going to stay Uncle?”Hyukjae asked Kangin.

“I have some relatives that we can stay with them, don’t worry about us.” Kangin said.

“I guess Siwon is here.” Soo said.

“Just be careful son.” Kyuhyun said and bid him.

Siwon just nodded to his parents and Kyuhyun, and then started the engine heading to Seoul.

***

“This is my house, and that would be your room cause Changmin is staying at hospital and he won’t be here so feel free, we’ll going to visit him first time in the morning, you can take a rest and I’ll be at my room.” Siwon said heading to his room.

“Siwon ssi, thank you, but can you give me Changmin ssi’s medical records? I need to check it, in order to do the best I can.” Hyukjae said looking at Siwon’s shock expression.

“I didn’t know you are this willing to help, I’ll bring them to you.” Siwon said and after a minute he came with a file in his hand. “I’ll make dinner.” He said and rushed to the Kitchen.

Hyukjae was busy with reading and highlighting important matters on the record taking notes on his notebook.

“We’ve had the same situation in the lab and I’m sure we just need a medicine to help his immune system, as the records says the cancer isn’t virulent … “ Hyukjae was murmuring to himself but not that low .

“Are you telling me that you can treat him?” Siwon came out of nowhere making Hyukjae jump.

“Sorry to interrupt but are you sure that the cure is that easy to achieve?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter