Truth

New Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“is he sleep?” Kangin asked Kyuhyun, who was in deep thoughts.

Kyuhyun just turned to Hyukjae and nodded. “He must be exhausted from all the things that happened today, I’m worried about his heart” he sighed.

“So tell me where you were whole this time?” Kangin asked.

“In the lab working on my stupid idea that caused today’s misery “ Kyuhyun palmed his face the he let out a big sigh.

“This guy here got his PHD at the age of 20, your grandmother always talked about how good and intelligent boy he was so I needed to learn it from him and that made me want to kick his ” Kanging said to his son making him laugh.

“Dad she has every right to do that, I've seen your scores.” Siwon said laughing.

“Shut up you ungraceful son, continue Kyuhyun” Kangin said rolling his eyes.

“I had an idea about making a medicine to cure all of illnesses so people would live longer and healthier, I had no one to support me financially. I was young and I had some researches about this process and I knew I was on the right pass, the guy came and proposed me to be the sponsor of the project and offered me a big lab and people who would help me, so without any further thoughts I agreed and started my work, it was hard to bring out all the sicknesses altogether and find a cure for all of them cause the source of them were mostly caused by the DNA problems so I knew that this will help the next generations not the ones who got it.

All the researched took 2 years and we wanted to test the first edition on someone so we needed volunteers and that was the worst decision that my supporter did… I guess I’ll tell you rest in other time, I’m getting sick” Kyuhyun said and closed his eyes.

Kangin looked dumbfounded at Siwon and the boy just sighed and mumbled “this is interesting” he said and smiled.

Kangin just rolled his eyes over his son’s happy for anything. “it’s serious not interesting” Kangin said.

“now take us to the house, I’m getting sleep” Kangin said and Siwon rolled his eyes.

 

 

“ladies and gentlemen we are at home, so you can loosen your seatbelts and run to the house” Siwon stated mimicking the pilot’s voice, then he rushed to the house to use the bathroom.

“What a stupid son I’ve got for myself” Kangin palmed his face then looked at the back seat where the guests were waking up from their sleep.

“so we got home, come inside, you’re going to love it.” Kangin said,

“Where is Siwon?” Kyuhyun asked and Kangin just shrugged it off, showing the way to the newcomers.

“I have a guestroom and it has twin bed, so you can relax there while we're preparing the dinner, you must be hungry” Kangin smiled and rushed to the kitchen.

Kyuhyun turned to the Hyukjae, who was in deep thoughts.

“I think we need to talk” Kyuhyun said and took the latter’s hand and entered the room.

When he closed the door Hyukjae pulled his hand out of Kyuhyun’s grip.

“Hyukjae listen, you have to trust me. I know I lied to you whole this time but it was something that they forced me to, you know what I mean?” Kyuhyun said.

“No I don’t get it. Whole my life I studied all about the drugs and making that bull because I thought it was the only way to run from all the scary people in that ing lab, I don’t know anything about this world, how they live their lives, I have a scary feeling that they are going to be wild and attack us any time” Hyukjae shouted.

“Hyukjae please don’t do this to me, you are the only one I have” Kyuhyun pleaded.

“Tell me this doctor; was I really a lab mice? Were they testing the chemicals on me?! how stupid i was to think those blood tests were for my health!" Hyukjae shouted.

“No, they were just testing your health system and your heart.”Kyuhyun reasoned out.

“So why that ing Mr. Lee told you that I’m just a lab mice?” Hyukjae said.

Kyuhyun was well aware of his face’s color, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter