What's Next!!!

New Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He rolled over his bed stretching his body; he could sense a new scent. He tried to remember the last night and every detail of it made him frown and open his eyes to the window.

The sun was shining so bright, he hasn’t ever seen sun his entire life but he was sure yesterday they didn’t see any sunrays because of the clouds, and he was mesmerized by the view.

He stood up from his bed and got closer to the window. “Beautiful” he mumbled then turned to see the doctor but he wasn’t there, the bed was all neat like there was nobody have ever slept there.

He entered the bathroom then washed his face and brushed his teeth with a new pack of tooth brush and went downstairs.

“Good morning sunshine” Soo said smiling, Hyukjae just bowed, he was not so use to those friendly quotes.

“Where is doctor cho?” he asked sitting beside the morning table.

 “He went straight to the police station, he is afraid that Mr.lee’s men would find you.” She said.

“So you know about all the things that happened?” Hyukjae asked playing with his fried egg in front of him.

“He told us last night, and god knows how much he cares… never mind. Just take care of yourself.” she said patting his shoulder.

“I wonder where did Siwon go last night” she said shaking his head.

Hyukjae ate his breakfast in silence, after helping the lady to put the dishes in the washing machine and learning how to use it, the doorbell rang and Soo opened it.

“Hi mom” Siwon smiled hugging his mother with all his might.

“Where were you?” Soo asked and he just shrugged it off “checking on my responsibility” he winked and kissed her cheek.

“God did you go all the way back to Soul?” Soo asked looking sad.

“you should let me be taking care of him” Soo said but Siwon smiled. ”the nurses are doing just great and he’ll be back really Soon” Siwon said and hugged his mother.

“Wow… look who is in the town… good morning Hyukjae” Siwon said while entering the room then he waved at him and smile.

“Hi” Hyukjae said and bowed.

“Man you are so polite” Siwon said rolling his eyes.

Hyukjae just rolled his eyes..

“Hyukjae ah you can go and watch TV” Soo said handing him the remote.

Hyukjae sat on the coach then he pushed the power and waited to see the result, it was a wild life show talking about all kind of animals, he has been educated about them when he was young. And he was thinking about how stupid he was to believe in them when they said they were the only remaining in the world. He changed the channel and there was a school with all the girls and boys, he could remember the times Dr.cho showed him some videos about people and answered his questions. He sighed and continue watching TV when he felt someone sat beside him.

“Oh this drama is so childish, do you want to watch it?” Siwon asked taking the remote from the boy. Hyukjae didn’t protest and just watched every channel the latter wanted to.

There was a show and people were talking about their life when they were not so famous and Hyukjae assumed that they were popular.

“who is watching these boring programs?” Siwon said and turned the TV off.

“I guess I was watching TV” Hyukjae said trying to get the remote back.

“Everything that it shows are true lie, you can’t get proper information about human.” Siwon said.

“whatever” Hyukjae said and stared at the TV screen.

Siwon just shook his head and stood up to bring some popcorn for latter.

When he got back and sat hyukaje felt that the latter was too close for his liking so he stood up and sat on the single coach beside.

“I won’t bite, you know. And you are not friendly at all” Siwon said rolling his eyes.

Hyukjae looked at him and stocked his tongue then he turned to TV and continued watching.

Siwon just put the bowl of popcorn in front of the latter and went to his old room gathering some stuff.

“Mom I’m going back to Seoul, I won’t come until the next weekend, take care of yourselves” Siwon said and exited the house.

It was the lunch time when the door unlocked and Kangin came along with Kyuhyun, they looked so exhausted, Hyukjae was so curious about the result of their meeting, but Kyuhyun had no intention to talk to the latter. Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter