Chapter 2 One Night Stand...?

SBS Roommate Season 2 (One shot collection)

It was supposed to be a normal day. You know like your usual going to university, sitting through class after class , go to your part time work and then home . But it all changed that moment. The moment when my bestfriend was checking up on her twitter updates during class.

"Wow, daebak!!! Omomomomo Jackson and Youngji are officially a couple now." My best friend shrieked , like a banshee , while our history class was going on and I did exactly what a best friend does after that. I started screaming too. Needless to say we were kicked out of the class.

Well you can't actually blame us . We started shipping them the moment sbs roommate season 2 started. And I do have to admit we went through a lot of ups and downs (all fangirls will understand) . But now, after 3 years they were finally dating.

"They are so sly. All this time they said they were just friends. But I am really happy now. I wonder how their kids will look like." My friend squealed and I smiled with her. We were walking towards the bus stop right now when I suddenly stopped walking as something struck me.

"What about Kang Joon oppa? He must be sad right now?" I mused.

"You phabo-ya stop making your own stupid logics. For the hundredth time Kang joon oppa is not interested in Youngji. They are like brother and sisters. He cares for her as how an older sibling cares for his younger one." She explained with a huge sigh.

I might be delusional but I always thought that Kang joon oppa had a thing for Youngji. I did ship 'kangji' from time to time whenever Jackson flirted with other girls.

' o ' ' o ' ' o '

"I am home ." I shouted as soon as I set foot in my household. The wide grin was still plastered on my face because of the jackji news.

I changed and then headed towards the clothing store my family owned. I worked as a receptionist there . My job consisted of only smiling at the customers leaving or entering the place and taking care of the payment. All in all it was boring and my cheeks hurt from smiling all the time.

I entered the store to find my mother at the counter. We would always switch at this time and she would go back home.

As soon as she saw me she motioned for me to hurry up towards her. When we were close enough I asked her, "Omma , what is it?"

" Go to your aunt's noraebang for now. One of her employee hurt herself. And you know how that place gets during the weekends. Just go there to help her."

(*noraebang= karaoke / singing room* )

" Omma . I am really bad at being a waitress. You know I can't even serve dinner properly at our own house." I replied panicking. I liked singing and I did like my aunt's noraebang but I didn't really want to work there.

"It's just for today and she said she would pay you double." My mom tried again and she succeeded too.

"Double? I'm in. Ofcourse we have to help our relatives when they need us." I added the last part in an over-the-top dramatic fashion. And then I stalked off from there laughing loudly.

So apparantly there wasn't much I needed to do in the noraebang either. The girl I was replacing had injured her leg in an accident. It wasn't serious but she couldn't work today. Since they couldn't find anyone to replace her I was their last minute addition. Every waiter was assigned 3-4 rooms, but since I was clueless as to what I was supposed to do I was thankfully assigned a single room and this room had apparantly been booked by a single person for the entire evening.

I was handed over a white button down shirt with a maroon apron that I tied over my waist. It had a pocket which contained a pen and a small notebook.

"You need a nametag." My aunt said looking at my shirt. All the waiters in my aunt's noraebang had a flower name assigned to them. It was for the customers to remember and also for some kind of safety for the workers.

"You can choose any of these," She shoved a cartoon containing a few nametags with various flowers' names. They were the ones that hadn't been used yet. I shuffled through them searching for a pretty name. How I ended up with 'Star of Bethlehem ' , I don't really know. Well the name was unique and it was definitely better than
'Bachelor's button' and 'Black-eyed Susan'. Seriously there are flowers like that too? Who names flower 'ranunculus'? Atleast my nametag had star in it.

Room no. 23 that I was assigned to stayed unused for a long time. I waited and chatted with the walls to kill the boredom. There were so many parties we turned down and asked to leave even when we had an empty room at hand, just because whoever had booked this room was a rich bastard and had already paid the money in advance. Well it was good for me considering I didn't have much work to do. But the free-spirit inside me was getting bored like really bored , as in booooorrreeeddd (I guess my point is clear enough).

So with nothing to do , and totally convinced that my customer wasn't going to come I entered the room. I looked around innocently for a while and I tried my level best to ignore the mike and tambourine but alas in the end I couldn't ignore it .

I was in a cat poise , on the couch , with a tambourine on my head and kindof singing the pre-chorous of "like a cat" by AOA when the door opened.

A man about six foot tall stood at the doorway. I couldn't exactly describe his face because he had covered it with a black scarf but my, my, for a guy he had really pretty eyes . We stared at each other in complete silence for a few seconds but then I remembered my weird poise so I hurried and stood up.

I cleared my throat once while he kept on staring at me. "I was just checking whether the machine worked or not. It was giving us problems yesterday." I said not meeting his gaze and trying to straighten any crease on my apron.

I tried to peek behind him to see if anyone else was with him. He seemed to be alone and that was definitely weird cause people don't come to noraebangs alone.

"Will your friends be joining you or are you alone?" I asked. Now that my brain had decided to work , it started creating various scenarios on my head. The pretty eyes seemed somewhat irritated which just heightened my suspicion about him.

What if he was a gangster of some sort? Why did he need to cover his face like that? What if he turned out to be a psycho killer/? Was I going to die? I hadn't even said my mother that I loved her. I was just 21 for crying out loud. No, this is not the time to panic . If he attacks me then I have to fight back. How hard could I hit with a mike and tambourine?

" I am alone. If you are done checking the mics then please leave the room." He replied and all my worries were thrown right out the window , and the reason was ? No , he didn't remove the scarf nor did the irritation in his eyes disappear but it was his voice. The deep voice that sounded so sure and honest. And I knew it was a stupid thing to do but I loosened my hold on the mic . How can a person make someone feel secure and safe just with a few words? That also with words that literally meant for me to get lost. It was that kind of warm and powerful voice .

"Um.. I am your server for tonight." Why did my voice sound like I had just ran a marathon? I cleared it once and continued, "My name is ...." I gulped once and looked at the nametag to confirm my name while he stared at me like I had 5 noses.

Pointing at the nametag I said out loud, " My name is Star of Bethlehem. " I swear it sounded a lot better when I said it in my head. When I said it out loud it just sounded plain weird.

I stood there with a twisted face thinking hard whether I should've stuck with 'ranunculus' . His chuckles were what brought me out of my trance .

This guy seriously didn't even need to sing . Just the sound of his laughter was magical already. So this dude has prettier eyes then mine and his laughter was much more beautiful too. God!!! that hit home right at the self-esteem room.

"Would you like to order anything?" I asked trying to get that y voice off of my head. That's what a waiter does right? Apparantly not cause he sighed once and replied ," Can't I sit down and look at the menu first?"

My brain paused for 2 seconds after that but then I hurried to reply, "Yeah sure," and then the panic mode kicked in, "I am doing such a bad job. I am really sorry, I should've asked you to sit down first ...right? It's just that this is my first time and I keep on thinking you might be a gangster," ! Did I just say
that and my mouth wouldn't stop now , would it? " I am sorry to think of you as a serial killer, what with you dressed all in black and covering your face, but your voice and eyes are really pretty..."

I stopped talking once he held up his hand motioning me to shut it. I hated the times I got nervous. I spilled everything whenever I felt pressured in anyway. In all honesty, I spilled almost everything even while just talking about random stuffs. It was one of the reason why my friends have been wanting to take me to a mental asylum so bad.

"Don't you ever think before talking?" Thank the lord that he found this situation amusing instead of annoying. His voice had a hint of a light chuckle.

"Not really. " I replied while looking down.

He just shook his head lightly and damn did I mention this guy's hair was smoother and shinier than mine? He just moved towards me and my hold on the mic tightened involuntarily but he just passed by me and sat at the couch . I turned around to face him while taking out the pen and notebook.

He didn't even look at the menu and said out loud ," Bring me 5 bottles of soju. Jinro."

(*Jinro= a brand of soju.* and I really dnt know how soju is ordered so bear with me)

I wrote that down and waited for some time. He looked at me and motioned towards the door.

" Are you only going to drink?" I asked surprised. As a person who has never drank any sort of booze her entire life , the advice that followed was based purely on the movies and dramas I had seen, "Won't you get like seriously sick if you drink so much?"

I didn't even know if that was much or less but I still continued, " You will get a terrible hangover. You should eat something too , right? Oh no, if you eat, you are going to vomit . Oh my god, do I have to clean if you throw up? That's just gross."

As you all have probably noticed by now , I lacked a filter between my brain and mouth. I talked random z all the time.

" Hey first-timer?" He asked massaging his temple with his forefinger and thumb , a clear warning for me to shut up.

"Huh?"

"Please shut up and just bring what I asked for. Please. I had a really bad day so just hurry up." I had a feeling he was going to throw a tantrum but it was in a soft tone, the way he pleaded. Like he had a really bad day . I just left the room deciding to shut my mouth for good .

"It's weird though , the more I think about it the more familiar his voice feels. "I mumbled to myself.

It shouldn't have taken me 10 whole minutes to get his drinks but being the awesome me (sarcasm noted) , I took the paper with his order and went to the kitchen and then placed it along with other orders that the waiters were pinning on a small stand. 5 mins later I got an earfull from one of the chef stating that I was just trying to hinder their work. Well in my defense, I didn't know where the drinks were placed anyway. With my lips pouting like a goldfish's I headed towards the refrigerator. Then with the five bottles I headed back to room.23.

I opened the door and froze on the spot. He was singing 'Without words' from the drama ' You are beautiful.' His back was facing me but I recognized his voice. I am a huge fan of 5urprise so of course I recognized that voice.

It was Seo Kang Joon.

But it wasn't the fact that he was a famous actor that had me rooted on the spot. It was the pain apparent in his voice. I had always loved that song. I had shipped Jang Guen Suk and Park Shin Hye a lot too. And I definitely loved the version sang by Geun Suk oppa.

But the way Kang Joon-shi sang this song, it felt right , like this was the first time I was hearing this song . Like he owned it. I never thought anyone else could sing this song in this manner. My eyes prickled with tears and I blinked them a few times to get rid of the moisture.

Hajimal geol geuraesseo moreuncheok haebeorilgeol
Anboineun geotcheoreom bolsueobneun geotcheoreom neol 
Aye bojimalgeol geuraetnabwa

(I shouldn't have done that,
I should have pretended not to know, Like I didn't see it, like I couldn't see it)

Domangchil geol geuraesseo motdeuleuncheok geureolgeol
Deutjido motaneun cheok
Deuleul su eopneun geotcheoreom
Aye nae sarang deutji aneulgeol

(I shouldn't have looked at you in the first place
I should have run away
I should've pretended I wasn't listening 
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it
I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place)

Maldo eobsi sarangeul alge hago
Maldo eobsi sarangeul naege jugo
Sumgyeol hanajocha neol damge haenotgo
Ireoke domangganigga

(Without a word, you made me know what love is
Without a word, you gave me your love
Filled me with every breath of yours
Then you ran away)

Maldo eobsi sarangi nareul tteona
Maldo eobsi sarangi nareul beoryeo
Museunmaleul halji damun ibi
Honjaseo nollangeot gata

(Without a word, love left me
Without a word, love abandoned me
Wondering what to say next
My lips were surprised)

Maldo eobsi waseo

(It came without a word)

"Wow!" I exclaimed out loud as the song ended and he turned to face me. I had seen his face a lot of times on T.V so I thought I could handle myself pretty well but when I actually saw his face it was like my heart went for a roller coaster ride. I am sure God had taken his sweet little time while creating him. He was much more beautiful in real life.

Fan-mode on.

I stared at him like a starving person was seeing food after a long time , like a mother staring at her newborn, like a criminal who had just been released and was finally seeing the outside world. I did realize that my hands were shaking real bad but I couldn't stop it. He seemed to notice that too because his eyes widened and he reached forward to grab the tray. Smart move, or else there would've been quite a mess for me to clean up.

His fingers brushed mine , like a whisper and that move alone would have sent all the bottles tumbling if his hand hadn't been there to hold it. He placed the tray on the table and looked at me with a very careful expression, like I was a wild animal of some sort, not that I really blamed him. Most people usually had the same reaction when they first met me.

"Oppa.!!!" I stuttered," It's Kang Joon oppa, right? ..... Omooo....What do I do?" I stared at him with widened eyes, not really knowing what to do.

He lifted his right hand slowly and asked in a calm voice, " You are not going to scream, are you?"

I nodded my head slowly and replied,     " Now that you mention it , I think I might."

And then I did scream, but only for a single second before his hand covered my mouth effectively blocking the noise.  His other hand was planted firmly on the nape my neck and his face was approximately 3 inches away.

"Please calm down." He whispered. I felt the blush creep in as I noticed how close we were . His fingers burning my skin at the place of contact i.e. my neck and face was on fire. I nodded my head as he removed his hands from me.

"I would really appreciate it if you could keep the news about me being here to yourself." He said in that soft voice of his while closing the door behind me.

"Yes....", I replied but then my mouth ran off again ," I would like to keep this as a secret but I don't really trust myself with secrets. My friends also usually leave me out when it comes to top secret things." I should have stopped there but No, I had to continue," In all the surprise birthday parties I have attended so far , there are always two people surprised . One being the birthday girl/boy and the other being me. I am really bad with secrets. My friends even call me a book with no cover . You know it's derived from that saying,' don't judge a book by its cover ', apparently I don't even have one...."

The expression he was giving me asked something like which planet I was from. I did wonder about that sometimes too and if I was really from some other planet and had to return back home someday then I wish my home planet to be either Jupiter or Saturn. Why? It rains diamonds there. Just imagine that . I would be so rich. But then again if they hit you in the head while falling down then I guess we could die.

"What are you mumbling about ?" He asked sitting down on the sofa again.

"Diamond rain in Jupiter and Saturn." I replied. It wasn't really necessary to reply ,was it? Before I could further embarras myself in front of this hottie I decided to leave the room. "If you need me just use the phone on the table." I said bowing slightly, still not used to the handsomeness he was excluding. I really needed to get out of this room, find a bathroom and scream my heaf off. After all it's hard to wrap one's head around the fact that they were around 3 feet away from one of their biggest celebrity crush.

"Where are you going? Sit here." He motioned towards the other sofa in the room while I stared at him blankly not really believing what I had just heard.

"Ex- excuse...me?" I asked. How I managed to stutter a 100 times within that single short sentence is a mystery. Nah , I am just exaggerating stuffs. Well kind of.

"I don't think you are going to be able to keep your mouth shut. You," he said pointing his index finger at me ," seem really dangerous. So just sit there." He said reaching for one of the bottles.

Smart move oppa , smart move. I applauded him in my head. He was about to take a swig from the bottle when his phone buzzed. He looked at the screen once and then threw it on the table like it was something really cheap. The phone decided to keep on sliding , as it jumped from the table amd landed just near my foot. I bet if I sold it online saying it belonged to him then I could make a lot of money.

I looked at him, ignoring the poor phone, to find him staring off into space. He wasn't even drinking. I bent down to pick up the phone and saw something really interesting.

The lock screen had a picture of Heo Youngji.

I was right all along. He did have feelings for her. You don't just set someones picture as your lock screen. I looked at him again , his beautiful features lined with sadness. It all made sense.  Coming to noraebang alone was a definite sign of a heartbreak.

I wanted to comfort this man. We had just met and he didn't know me but I had had a crush on him for a long time now. You tell me , someone sings a very heartfelt song in their beautiful voice and then they sit staring off into space looking like a lost puppy. Wouldn't you want to comfort them? Well the problem here was the fact that I turn into a useless rotten potato when it comes to comforting someone, well except for my bestfriend. Retail therapy worked fine with her.

"Oppa?" I asked clearing mt throat slightly.

He looked up to meet my gaze and my heart and stomach started flipping like they were gymnasts in olympic games.

"I can call you oppa, can't I?" I asked feeling nervous as hell. He just nodded his head in response. As far as what I had seen in roommate and his interviews, Kang joon oppa was a kind person. Even though he was a little cranky before he had a reason for it and I was sure that I would have been shouted at real bad or worse , fired if it had been any other customer. He was patient.

" Oppa. Can I sing a song ? I am really nervous right now and singing helps." He continued to stare at me and consequently the color of my cheeks also continued to rise ," I am not a great singer like you buy I promise I am a decent one. Among my friends, I am the best. That time..."

"Just sing already." He pleaded cutting me off.

"Yes." I replied in a small voice and then went to enter my song on the machine.

I think he had finished half a bottle by the time we were both singing and dancing on a recently released trot song by 'orange caramel'. Do people get drunk with just half a bottle? I am not sure but he sure wasn’t as reserved and quiet as before. Even I took a sip of the drink, just a sip and I knew it wasn't for me.

After dancing and singing for around an hour we were both slumped on the couch. And he had finished a single bottle by now.

"You are pretty fun." He said and giggled once.

"I know right?" I replied laughing. I was living in a dream right now.

"Heo Youngji." He whispered the name and I turned to look at him. Poor him. He must be sad right now. He had this far away look an his face and was currently staring at a cup lying on the floor. Personally speaking , that wasn't really an interesting thing to look at but who knows if he had a story involved with her and a cup?

"Oppa. Do you want to talk about her?" I whispered back getting his attention. He turned to face me and he had the most vulnerable and innocent expression I had ever seen on someone's face. He then smiled and that smile was like a mischievous child's smile. Innocent with a hidden agenda. Maybe it was the rare , motherly instincts that appeared sometimes in me or maybe I just wanted to touch him while he was kinda intoxicated. I don't know what exactly it was but I spread my arms wide and nodded my head inviting him in for a hug.

He looked at me , blinked his eyes and replied," I don't think I am that drunk ." And then he laughed again while I scowled at him and lowered my arms. 
Well excuse me for trying to help him.

"Oppa, tell me. What was your relationship with her? " I tried talking again. I don't really know how it was for him but whenever something bothers me or hurts me I let it all out and that makes me feel better. Not that I could keep it in even if I wanted to.

"Honestly speaking, I can't describe it in words."

Omomomomo, he actually replied. Was he drunk?

With a soft expression and a softer tone I asked the next question for which I already knew the answer," Oppa. Do you like her? "

"Yes, I like her." He replied honestly.

A sharp pain infiltrated my heart and something close to jealousy was brewing within me. It was silly , this celebrity -crush thingy. I wanted him to talk about her. This was the only way I knew to help someone. Weather it actually worked or not depended on him.

"Like as in really like like like? " I continued to pester him.

" I don't know. I could never figure out what my feelings towards her were. Now that I know she is together with Jackson I am feeling a little bit off but am I jealous? Hurt? I don't think so. "

I stared at him confused, biting my lips and frowning in the process.

"What do you mean you don't know?"  I asked while he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok , so what do you remember from the first time you guys met? What was your first impression of her? " I tried to reach him in a different way.

" I don't remember much of that day but I do remember the moment we met.  The first impression ? God ,She carries a lot of luggage. She was different. She was down to earth and a humble person. She was easy to be around...mmm and she could chop octopus like a pro." He took a sip from his now empty bottle not even realizing that it was empty.

" What kind of relationship was it?" Even though I wanted to help him,  wasn't I acting too much like a jealous girlfriend interrogating him about his ex? Well this was once in lifetime opportunity.  When was I ever going to get the chance to see him again?

"She sees me as an older brother." He answered like he was stating the obvious while I shook my head and said.

"Oppa the question isn't what you are to her. The question is what is she to you? "

"What is Youngji to me?" He looked like he was deep in thought ," A crush maybe? She was like a bundle of happiness that came suddenly." And he nodded his head vigorously at that.

" Oppa are you okay right now?" I asked extending my hand and placing it over his and I surprised myself because I didn't really have any ulterior motive. I just wanted him to know he wasn't alone. I gave his a light squeeze as it was getting difficult to ask him to speak about these things. His eyes looked too sad and my heart seemed to get heavier by the minute.

"I really can't describe the relationship between us. She was more than a friend to me but I always knew she would end up with Jackson. You can see it in the way they look at each other. " He paused for a second and I took my chance to speak up, "She has an unforgettable face, a contagious smile and a lovable personality. She is someone easy to fall in love with, isn't she? If you still think about her after 3 years have passed, don't you think you really loved her?" In my opinion he really loved her. The song he had sung a few hours ago was still playing in my head.

He rested his head on the couch and then breathed out ," Maybe , maybe not."

"Come on. You wouldn't be affected this much if you didn't like her. Just admit it, that's the first step to moving on." I said nudging him with my left hand , noticing just now that he hadn't pushed away my other hand. I had always like Heo Youngji but right now ,as a shameful OGlligator, I admit that I wanted to glare at her once.

At that moment his phone rang and he picked it up,"Come pick me up. I am at Seuta noraebang right now." He then ended the call abruptly.

"Wasn't that rude of you? "I asked.

He covered his eyes and explained the situation, " That was manager hyung. He is going to kill me. If I hadn't ended that call he would've chewed me through the phone. I am going to die tonight. My heart is going to stop beating tonight." He added dramatically.

"I bet your heart beat like crazy when she was near you." I said noticing that my own heart was beating like that right now.

He looked at me , confusion written all over his face, " That doesn't make sense then..." He then brought his face really close to me , his warm brown eyes boring into mine. How was I feeling?  Remember me saying something about my heart beating like crazy? Just multiply that a million times. How was I still alive was a question I would have liked to wonder about too but then again my mind was blank right now.

"Then.?" I repeated after him cause seriously I had lost my ability to form words by then.

"Then why is my heart beating 'crazily', right now?" He asked inching closer. Did he just say that? That his heart was beating like crazy? Those things called butterflies in my stomach started causing a riot. He leaned in closer , closing his eyes. In response my eyes fluttered close too and my whole being waited in anticipation. A few agonizing millisecond later I felt his lips brush mine lightly for a single second while his breath fanned my lips.

Breath that reeked of alcohol.

I felt like I received some of my common sense back at that moment because I opened my eyes and then pushed him away. It was a shame that we didn't kiss but I couldn't bring it in myself to kiss him. He was drunk and heartbroken so that was the only reason he would want to kiss me. No matter how big this opportunity was (you don't get to kiss celebrities everyday afterall) , my womanly pride couldn't accept the fact that I was being used as a rebound or worse a one night stand.

I would've shouted at him if he hadn't fallen asleep right then and there. I breathed in and out trying to calm my heart and ignoring the stings in my eyes. I shouldn't be crying over something so stupid but my eyes,just like my mouth seemed to ignore what my brain said. Heck, I couldn't even pinpoint out what I was crying about. After a few mintues of shedding tears and looking at his face I took out the notepad and pen , tore a paper and wrote a message.

" Dear Oppa,

I know it is difficult right now but trust me it will get better. This chapter in your life is over but you have to begin a new one. Have faith in that new beginning that I will be praying for you. Oppa fighting!!!

Your fan
Star of Bethlehem

P.s. I am gonna keep everything between us a secret. Trust me. It's not something I can do easily but I will try my best."

I then stuck it in his jacket's pocket.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

One month later

"Omomomo daebak!! Kang Joon oppa revealed his one night stand story. But why does this topic has a question mark in the end?"

That everyone, as you've guessed was my best friend shouting. Thankfully we were at the cafeteria right now so we were safe.

"I read that article too. It's so romantic." Another girl sitting across the table from ours shouted back at us.
I just shook my head and decided to concentrate on my food. I had devised a plan to keep my mouth shut and it had been working good so far. The plan was to not talk about or show any interest in any article related to Kang Joon oppa in public.

My sad excuse for a bestfriend started laughing like crazy . I raised my eyebrows questioning her sanity and she replied between her snorts, " Kang Joon oppa is being funny here. Since he wants to protect the girl, he is using a pet name. The name is Star of Bethlehem. I mean come on there are so many beautiful names, why such a funny name?"

I froze on the spot. All of my body parts refused to move except my heart, which started doing cartwheels and my mouth which said , "Then do you prefer 'ranunculus'?"

She gave me the there-she-goes-again look while I snatched the phone from her.

"Yaaa..." ,she shouted and screamed at me but all my attention was focused on the handsome face smiling in the picture.

•○●□■◇•○●□■◇•○●□■◇

The topic was boldly written as,

'SEO KANG JOON'S ONE NIGHT STAND..? "

I rushed through the first paragraphs of the article but it was the latter ones that caught my eyes.

"If you search about the star of Bethlehem then you will find out that it is a flower most frequently associated with the symbol of purity. They are also representative of hope – a hope for a new life, or the continuation of happiness and love.

She was such a woman.

I got to meet her only once and I don't even know her real name. I was abit drunk but I do remember everything. It was a single night but something I will never forget. It was pure chance that we met but a chance that I am really thankful for.

The place we met, I visit it regularly hoping to see her again but I can't find her. Well , I am not giving up though.  I will continue to wait for her in that place and I will definitely meet her again."

When asked if he was in love his answer was,

"Love? No it isn't love. Well ,not yet."

•○●□■◇•○●□■◇•○●□■◇

I stood up suddenly , threw my friends' phone towards her and ran towards my aunt's noraebang.

I hadn't been able to forget anything, his eyes , his voice, his smile. For a person whom I had met only once, I missed him awfully too much. It didn't even matter whether he was a celebrity or not. I just knew I liked him. It was more than just a celebrity crush.

As soon as I entered the noraebang I rushed to room no.23. I swung the door open only to find it empty. What was I expecting? He was a busy person , even though he said he would wait for me here its not like he can stay here holed up 24 hours a day. I took in the much needed breath and smiled at the memories we had shared as I entered the room.

"Star of Bethlehem ?" I heard his voice from behind and I turned around to face him. He was removing the scarf covering his face.

He then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him.

It was definitely not love , nor was it just a mild attraction. I liked him and he liked me. We were at the beginning of a new chapter.

You know sometimes you meet people for the first time but you guys click in such a way that you feel you've known each other forever. Maybe I was entirely wrong and I felt this way just because he was a celebrity. Maybe we would end up being a couple someday . Maybe we would just be the best of buddies or maybe we would end up being strangers again. The future was uncertain but we had tons of time to discuss about it. But there was something else that needed to be discussed right now.

"Yaa."I somewhat shouted pretending to be irritated.

"What is it?" He asked back, the smile still radiant in that angelic face.

"My name." I paused for a dramatic effect. "My name is ......."

-x-end-x-

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

A/n

I love Kang joon oppa  so I am gonna insert my own name in that blank space. 

Even though it took time it was so much fun to write her character . I hope you enjoyed this as much as I loved writing it.