-1-

Are we fated to be together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been several months since Chen texted Bomi said he didn’t want to be in relationship with Bomi anymore. Bomi was still busy with her schedule in A-Pink. People wouldn’t see any differences with Bomi appearance but truthfully she has heart broken. She still loves Chen that much even Chanyeol came and approach her again, Bomi still with her decision. She wouldn’t involve in any relationship before she could cure her broken heart. All A-Pink members was really sad with Bomi condition. Bomi in front of camera and Bomi without camera became a totally different person. Bomi was not that cheerful anymore.

“Don’t give me that look” Bomi said while got out from her room. All the remain members gave a simpathy expression for her because they knew Bomi just spent her night crying again. Crying over Chen of course.

Bomi was making a glass of juice while heard a promotional advertisement about The Heights musical. Chen was one of the main role in that musical. She listened to it carefully, the website for further information, the line call, and also the main role. She paid attention for it. It was Chen’s first ever experience in musical and of course, as an ex-girlfriend Bomi really wanted to watch it.

After she finished with the juice, she directly took her phone in her room. She browsed the schedule, especially Chen’s schedule. She also looked at the gallery, there were some picts about the musical practice. Chen, as the main role, of course has a kissing scene with his partner. Bomi felt something hurt in her chest. She knew she didn’t have any relationship with him anymore but the pain felt really real. She doubt whether she will go to watch it or not. She checked her schedule and she found she can come to some of the schedule. She decided to choose the date and time, she registered to the website and bought the ticket online.

She really want to let Chen know, She still loves him that much. She ordered a flower wreath for Chen on the day of his musical. She also texted Chen.

Fighting for your first ever musical. Do your best and don’t make any mistake. I will watch on Oct 18 at 8 PM KST. Make sure to give your best performance. Kim Jongdae Fighting!!!

Bomi knew Chen wouldn’t reply her text but at least she tried. But still she wish for a miracle that Chen will reply her message even it just a single character.

On the day, Bomi doesn’t have any schedule. She prepared a lunch box for Chen. Bomi knew Chen loves her cook so much. She also make sure the flower wreath already there and it will be placed at strategic place. She just made a simple kimbap for Chen with filling beef sausage and egg that Chen loves.

Bomi was ready with anything. The flower wreath, lunch box, and outfit. Her outfit was superb. Even she became more beautiful than her outfit for red carpet on award. She just wear a black sleeveless jumpsuit. She styled her hair with ponytail but left the bang and wore a simple make up. But what make her looks so gorgeous was the red lipstick. That lisptick looks really well with her pale milk skin. She just wear a white 5 cm high heels.

She took a cab to reach the musical hall. On the way, she texted Chen

I’m on my way to your musical. Don’t be nervous. Fighting!

She smile while sending her text to Chen. On the other side, Chen was also smiling. He really happy that Bomi was still loves him that much but Chen has to firm with his decision that he wouldn’t be with Bomi until certain time that he also don’t know.

He looked at the mirror several times just to make sure he will looks handsome in front of Bomi. Coincidentally, s also came that day because they don’t have any schedule at all. He looked at the mirror and have deep breath to fade away his nervousness.

I am already inside the hall. I choose a strategic seat so you can see me clearly J

Bomi was focusing with her phone when suddenly she heard someone called her name

“Bomi” Someone called her name made she looked to the source of the voice and put her phone on her lap.

“Annyeong haseyo, Suho oppa” Bomi stood up and greeted him politely.

“Aigoooo. What are you doing? Don’t be too polite” Suho said while sit beside Bomi

“Are you alone?” Suho asked Bomi, He put his drink at the place for drink on the chair’s arm

“Yes. My member has individual schedule so they can’t come” Bomi answered it politely without looking at Suho

“And you?” Bomi asked Suho back and turned her head to Suho side.

“Some of members also has individual schedule but Chanyeol and Baekhyun will come late” Suho explained to Bomi. Suho can see, Bomi looks tensed while hearing Chanyeol’s name.

“It’s okay Bomi-ya. Chanyeol and Chen are more than bestfriend. They are mature enough” Suho explained to Bomi

“I’m sorry, Oppa for making a mess with your members” Bomi put her head down

“It’s okay. no need to be sorry. It’s not your fault after all and they already move on, I think kkk” Suho said again and gigled at the end of his sentence.

“But i haven’t oppa” Bomi said it in soft voice that can be defined as whispering.

They stopped talking because the lamps was off as a sign that the musical will be started soon. 5 minutes after that Chanyeol and Baekhyun came and directly took a sit before it’s started. Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn’t know that Bomi was sitting beside Suho.

The musical was really great and all of them enjoyed it so much. The lamps was as a sign that the musical has ended. Chen and Bomi made an eye contact, Bomi smiled brightly hope Chen would smile to her as well and yes he smiled. Didn't know He smile to Bomi or smile to the audience. All the actors and actresses made a last bow and the curtain set down.

Chanyeol stood up. He strecthed his body to the left and right and then He could saw Bomi

“Bomi” Chanyeol called her

“Annyeong haseyo Chanyeol oppa, Baekhyun oppa” Bomi greeted politely.

“Oh Bomi-ssi is here. Ya hyung, you didn’t say you are with Bomi now” Baekhyun said it to Suho.

“Ya. What are you talking about. I was coincidentally meet her here.” Suho explained and gave a sign to Baekhyun to shut his annoying mouth up.

It was really awkward between Chanyeol and Bomi.

“Baek, accompany me to the toilet” Suho dragged Baekhyun to leave Bomi and Chanyeol.

“Ya hyung. Why don’t you go by yourself” Baekhyun just nagged but Suho already dragged him to go to toilet.

“Bomi-ya, it’s been a long time since the last time we met” Chanyeol broke the silence.

The last time they met was when Bomi asked Chanyeol to break up. Not so good memories of theirs.

“Ah yes. We were busy with our schedule so we couldn’t meet” Bomi said. Its still feel awkward between them. They were sitting there waiting for Suho and Baekhyun to come.

Chanyeol saw a lunch box under Bomi’s feet.

“Is Chen asked you to come today?” Chanyeol asked. He turned his eyes from that lunch bos to Bomi’s feet.

“No. I come by myself.” Bomi said and looked at the lunch box. She knew Chanyeol’s question was based on the lunch box she brought.

“Uhm..... do you want to back or still here?” Chanyeol asked while scratching his head

“I still have something to do” Bomi answered it awkwardly.

“Oh okay. i will back. See you later” Chanyeol said and left Bomi alone in the hall.

Bomi looked at Chanyeol’s back and said “I am so sorry, Oppa”.

Bomi took the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter