Sunshots

la seule, l'unique
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello sir, how may I hel-- Oh Jongie!”

 

 

 

“It’s Jiyong Miss... “I paused for awhile as I looked at the doctor form head to toe and read the name written on the labgown of the newest person-in-white. Yeah a newbie doctor, someone who’s got free time for me and my pretty wounds.“Doctor Park. S” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw a smile slowly forming in her face and eventually, turning out creepy,“Oh yes, by the way  I’m still not a doctor! It’s called practicing Jongie, after taking a medical course you proceed in somewhat like an internship for 1-2 years and lucky I am, I was assigned to this place. Thugs huh? Bloody day everyday is that it?” She asked me.

 

 

 

 

For 12 years of beating people and being beaten in return (only sometimes though, hey we’re talking about the might dragon here) never did I wish to disappear.

 

 

 

Now is the only exception. This bloody place just know how to look for bloody doctors who always make my ears bleed. Can’t she even notice I’m not listening anymore? The dogs in this place are alot more interesting and fascinating

 

 

I would rather hear them bark than hear this woman's medical plus life stories.

 

 

 

Why am I even here in the first place.

 

 

A vet,  a dental clinic, what kind of hospital is this I don’t really know too. Anyway Kwons owe alot to this place because Dami Noona gave birth here. Imagine the horror when you wait outside an emergency room with cats purring and rubbing their furry bodies to you. Thank God there were no cats inside the rooms, or else they might’ve accidentally exchanged my nephew for a Persian Puss.  

 

 

Ugh. I’ll make sure Youngbabe’s going to pay for this.

 

 

Why on earth would you give extra blows to a person asking light punches only? Hell yeah my bro Dong Youngbae, I know got abs and chinky eyes but dude I think my bones got broken. It’s not that serious but still, it took me awhile to stand up after that punching mania. 

 

 

 

My family wouldn’t want to hear a news about ‘26 yrs old Kwon successor dies today because only a kitten tended his wounds....’wait what

 

WAIT. Why is this kitten the bandaid and what kind of band aid is this?! Fckin Fruitsy! It sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter