cupcakes and sk8er boi

la seule, l'unique
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  He was a boy.
     She was a gi😃rl.
         Can I make it anymore obvious?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've been listening to this song since I carefully settled myself here. Yup. Right here in this very bench where I can see my sk8er boi playing football. Just look at that sweat dripping... coughs... I mean those arms that sway gracefully with the wind, that bouncy hair that jumps together with my heart, those lips, oh those kissable lips that makes me want to jump and ravish the hell out of...

 

 

 

ooops... wait! Did I just saw the other team's player punch my boi?! Who busted those baby lips?! 

 

 

 

Hah. What sk8er boi. Why do I even love praising that guy. And hey, not all bestfriends need to shower praises to each other though. You know, sometimes, I also question how we became friends, and even best of friends!

 

 

 

Hello. I'm Sandara Park, graduating student of Monte High. I knew THE Kwon Jiyong since middle school. Now y'all take a guess how on sweet heavens did our friendship started. The knight and shining armor type of guy you say? he's more of the villain in a story, believe me when I say villain even if he declares he's the fairest of them all.

 

 

 

 

Or maybe you'll think the other way around, that type of guy who's nerd and gets bullied always? Hah. Ask him what's bullying and you'll flip with his answers.

 

 

 

 

We didn't started that way. It's just that... okay I'll tell you what exactly happened...

 

 

FLASHBACK

First day of Junior high and I'm this tired already! Why can't school be more relaxing! I quit!

 

Okay. Just kidding. Life doesn't it, I know it would and it will continue the hell out of me.

 

 

 

Good thing bakeshops were built! Holy macarooooons, How to revive thyself? Here are the directions: from that life buildi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter