I'll get use to it here

Q.U.A.K.E.s

 That babo I am so going to kill him. Walking out of the water I watched as Siwon moved back smiling at me nervously I just smirked evilly walking up to him.

 

“Siwon-ah I think I saw something in the water maybe a water lily it was so pretty wanna see it with me.” I said to him smiling an innocent enough smile. He fell for walking back to the river. Really a water lily in a river is this boy really that dumb.

 

“Let’s see what so pretty to get the Kim Heechul interested in it.” What did he just imply that I’m conceited? For his information I’m not as conceited as I look. I mean I’m not conceited at all. Getting sick of this Siwon boy I waited for him to step closer to the river before pushing him into it. I was about to walk away and laugh in a safe place when a hand grabbed my foot. Screaming I was brought back down into the water by that stupid babo again.

 

“Heechul you really are slow aren’t you.” He said laughing at the expression on my face what didn’t really help my anger. Grabbing a hold of his head I plunged it under water while smiling nicely.

 

“And this is why you shouldn’t get a Heechul wet because things might get uglier than expected.” I told Siwon as I continue to hold his head under the water. My smile was wiped off my face when Siwon went father under the water causing me to go along with him and loosen my hold on his head. I watched as Siwon swam to the surface trying to get away from me. I smiled a little inside ‘aww he’s scared of me how nice maybe it won’t be so bad living here’ I thought swimming back to the surface.

Siwon looked at me and started to back away when I came forward.

 

“Heechul-hyung would you like to go back home?” he asked smiling up to me. ‘Yahh this kid doesn’t learn does he but I guess I’ll learn to care about him.’ I thought smiling at Siwon who looked a little crept out at it.

 

“Yeah it’s getting pretty dark out here anyways so I guess. Plus, sorry for almost killing you.” I told him walking towards while hanging out my hand to help him out.

“Yeah, whatever I can handle myself, and remember tomorrows school so I going to pick you up really early okay.” He told me walking off. ‘Wait why would he drive me there I have my own car though.’ I thought running to catch up to Siwon to ask some questions.

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait and the really short story i haven't had enough time to work on it sorry again.