The Lake

Q.U.A.K.E.s

      I woke up this morning knowing that today was going to be a bad day. First of all my back was hurt from sleeping on the floor than, i had a head ache, and fever. Getting off the floor I walk to the bathroom to take a cold shower to cure my fever. Getting out of the shower I felt a whole lot better. My fever and back pains had gone away but, I still had that head ache. Putting on some clothes I went down stairs to get some pain medicine. Putting the pill in my mouth I quickly swallowed some water when I heard the door bell ring. Opening door I saw an unfamiliar person.

"Umm who are you" I asked the person shocking them from there thoughts. Looking at him he was really cute shoulder length black hair, pretty, brown eyes, and muscular he was very cute but probably not my type.

"My names Siwon. Your father sent me to help you get use to the city while he meets someone" He said to me in a sweet smooth voice. 'Figure that my dad would go out and meet others while his son is stuck in a house with unfamiliar people' I thought to myself in disdain. Looking up at Siwon I stared at him. He was probably an old friend of my father's son.

"How would I know that your not a crazed serial killer come to take and torture me huh, and how would you know my father." I asked Siwon to see what he would say. Looking at him I saw him smirk.

"My father and yours was childhood friend best to be exact and if I was a serial killer don't you think I would have killed you already" He told me his smirk turning into a smile. That confirmed my suspicions.

"You don't have to show me around I've been here before" I told him before shutting the door in his face which he blocked. Really what i this boys problem I'm starting to rethink the 'this boy is a killer' thought.

"What do you want now" I said to him half expecting me to be drugged and put into a bag to die.

"I just thought if you would like to see the lake since you know the town already" Seeing as it was a good plan I followed Siwon to his car. If felt like hours when until we arrived to the lake but was actually 10 minutes. Getting out the car I followed Siwon deeper into the woods

"This is the place" Siwon said moving out of the way to show a beautiful clearing with a wide lake at the middle of it and a flower field on one side of it. It seemed very familiar I thought stepping up to the lake to get a better view of it. Standing on the edge if the lake I looked down at it and thought well until I was pushed into the river. Feeling myself sub merge into it I swam to the op only to see a smilig siwon looking a me as if nothing had happed.

"Payback" I muttered under my breath while watching Siwon every movement.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry for not updating but I had alot of school work to do and upcomig exams. Also I had an accidet which lead me into the hospital. I promise to update atleast every 1 to 3 days.