Jooyeon's Unlucky Birthday Party.

My Pet Dog My Lover

Leeteuk woke up seeing minah beside him. He scratched his head.

"I felt that Minah has grown bigger last night...or was it just a dream?" he said as he got off his bed.

"Pabo! If I didn't know that you are clueless about this, I'll think that you are a prevert!" she thought still facing the other side.

Leeteuk is working out while Taeyeon is watching him. She looked at his topless body. "Aish! Don't look Taengoo!!!" she scolded herself then jumped off the bed to go outside the house, but Leeteuk caught her and hug her. "I love you Minah!!!" he said.

"Did he just said that he loves me? Oh yeah, as a dog! Because I'll transform back to human if he really does love me the way I'm expecting him to, right? Why is it so hard?" she thought. She forced Leeteuk to let go of her.

 

After a few hours, Leeteuk goes down to have their breakfast. He gave Minah a pancake.

"I almost forgot! Today is Jooyeon's birthday, I have to bath Minah." he said.

"Fine...Nothing to worry about, I'm a dog right now." she barked.

"Just thinking, I'm going to take a bath with Minah. You're not that dirty aren't you?" he talked to her.

"Bath with you? That means....oh my god!" she thought. "Bathing with him means, I'll see him ? I don't want to!!! I have to distract him so that he will give me a bath first before him."

After eating, Leeteuk carried Minah and brought her a new towel. He started stripping but Minah runs around pretending to play. He took off his top only, and decided to bathe Minah first because he doesn't want to distract his bath later, he wanted a peaceful one. That time, Taeyeon was so happy for her another victory.

"My eyes are too young to see some rated scene." she thought.

After bathing her, he gave her hair a blowdry and sent her out of his bathroom.

"That dog is different, she's like a human...I don't know..Leeteuk, are you crazy? A dog, a human? Can't be..." he said to himself.

 

Taeyeon was lying on Leeteuk's bed and thought about what he said earlier.

"So...Today is the witch's birthday!" she rolled her eyes.

"I'll have a bonding with my pretty little dog first." he said as he put Minah on his lap. "Jooyeon told me that her party will start at 7pm... so that means, more time for us Minah!!!" he threw Minah in the air and catch her again.

They did some random things, like playing on his garden, then watched a movie, they even fell asleep because of tiredness. Leeteuk wakes up 5pm, and saw Minah is still sleeping but she later felt Leeteuk moved so she got up too.

"Wear this Minah...so cute, it's fits you." he said as he put a necklace on her neck.

"Arf! Arf! (Thank you Leeteuk-ssi!)" she barked. "I feel so flattered right now, for real!!!" she thought.

Many guys admire her when she's still a human, but he hasn't felt anything special when someone compliments her. This time, it's different! Leeteuk, he's someone she can consider special. She sighed at the thought of that.

"Ok, Minah...I'm done! Let's go to Jooyeon's." he said as he carried her to the car.

 

At Jooyeon's...

"What took him so long?" Jooyeon muttered as she waits for him outside her house. She went back inside her house and entertained her few guests. It's only her closest friends, Uee, Kahi, Bekah, and Nana with some guys.

"So where is your prince charming?" Bekah asked Jooyeon.

"Is he really coming?" Uee .

"Jooyeon told us that he will, right?" Kahi chuckled.

"Hey! Are you trying to piss me in my birthday?" Jooyeon raised her brow. "And Nana, don't even try to say something."

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Jooyeon rushed to the door and saw Leeteuk standing in front of her door with a bunch of flowers.

"Sorry, I didn't manage to buy you something more expensive than this. I don't know what you like..." he said.

"No problem oppa...it's ok really..."she said and stared on the dog Leeteuk is holding. "H-hi, Minah..." she faked a smile.

"I hate seeing this girl's face, she's so plastic! Pretending to like me..." Taeyeon thought.

Jooyeon intoduced him to his friends, after that she signaled them to go out already and leave her and Leeteuk alone. She has planned it with her friends actually.

"Nice meeting you, Leeteuk-ssi..." Nana bowed at him.

"Yeah...But just look at the time! We have spent all day here, I think it's time for us to go home." Kahi said looking at her watch.

"We're really sorry Leeteuk-ssi, but shall we leave you and Jooyeon alone now?" Uee asked.

"Ah, sure! There's no problem with that." he smiled at them, they almost faint seeing him smile with his left dimple showing.

"Bye guys...thank you for coming." Jooyeon said to them acting to be nice.

 

After a while Jooyeon offered her a wine.

"Let's drink oppa, it's my birthday anyway." she smiled.

"Sure! Minah...tell me when to stop ok?" he said.

"As if she can do anything?" she muttered.

"Wae?" Leeteuk asked.

"Nothing..." she smiled. "I really wanted to throw that dog outside!" she thought.

Jooyeon tried to get Leeteuk drunk, Leeteuk got a little dizzy.

"Jooyeon-ssi...Mind if I take a nap?" he asked Jooyeon.

"No problem oppa...Let me assist you to my room." she smiled evilly.

"Ok..." Leeteuk almost fall but Jooyeon assisted him.

"Oh! I'm right! This girl is a devil." Taeyeon thought and followed them to her room.

"What time is it?" Jooyeon said as she look at her watch. "Oh! It's almost midnight." she said. She goes to the bathroom to change her clothes into a ier one. Midnight strikes and she's still inside the bathroom, while Taeyeon goes back to her human form trying to wake Leeteuk up by slapping his face softly. Then Jooyeon went out of the bathroom, shocked by what she saw...a girl on top of Leeteuk. "Who the heck are you?" she shouted. Taeyeon pretends to kiss Leeteuk by covering their faces with her hair, Jooyeon felt really hurt about it. She runs fast fromher room and while her eyes are covered with tears and couldn't see her way, she bumped hard on the wall and falls on the floor. She's unconcious now.

Taeyeon was shocked too, but she didn't mind. "Oh great! I can't go out of this house wearing nothing..." she said. Then, an idea came into her mind. "Yeah...right now, I have to wear some of this witch's clothes." she then started walking to the closet and wore a nice dress and assisted Leeteuk out of the house and went home.

"Sigh! You are so heavy!" she said. " I wonder what happened to Jooyeon...but nevermind." she throws herself to his bed. "Before I forgot, I have to throw these witch's clothes outta here.." she went to the bathroom and wore Leeteuk's bathrobe and threw Jooyeon's clothes at the neighbor's trashcan.

 

"Where am I? Minah? Wait, I'm not at Jooyeon's house anymore?" he said. Then he heard footsteps approaching his room and pretend to be asleep.

 

 

Omo!!! Leeteuk is awake. What will happen now?