Closer and Closer

My Pet Dog My Lover

Leeteuk at his office...

He's busy doing some paperworks when Jooyeon suddenly appeared behind him and covered his eyes.

"Who's this?" he asked.

"Oppa...guess..." she changed her voice.

"Jooyeon!" he said.

She took her hands on Leeteuk's eyes. "You're right!!!"

"So...You need something?" he asked nicely.

"Well...I just want to invite you. Tomorrow is my birthday and there is a mini party at my house. Only some of our officemates are invited." she said and smiled at him.

"Uhm..."he thinks for a while. "Sure, I'll be there." he answered.

Jooyeon smirked upon hearing it and when Leeteuk faced her, her smirk turned into a sweet smile. "Thank you oppa. I'm expecting you. Hmmm...I'll go back to work now." she said. Leeteuk just nodded because he's looking for some documents.

Jooyeon walked out of Leeteuk's cubicle, smirking. She took advantage of her birthday to make a plan for Leeteuk. "You'll be mine Teukie oppa." she thought.

 

After office hours, Leeteuk went to parking area and saw Jooyeon having a hard time on her car so he went near her.

"Having problems with your car?" he asked.

"Yes oppa. I think I have to make someone fix it. Right now, I'm going to take a bus." she smiled.

"Just go with me. I'll take you home." Leeteuk volunteered.

"Really? Thank you oppa." she said. In fact she did it on purpose because she knew that Leeteuk is so nice.

While walking to Leeteuk's car Jooyeon suddenly stepped on a wet floor, wearing high heels she almost fall on the ground but Leeteuk caught her. She blushed to see Leeteuk's face near hers. She tried to seduce him by wrapping her arms around her neck while looking at his eyes seductively, but Leeteuk just ignored it and on her clumsiness. He is clueless that Jooyeon is trying to flirt with him.

"Aish! You're making it hard for me!!!" Jooyeon thought, feeling so disappointed to the cutted moment.

After some time, they reached her house. "Oppa....thank you again." she said while touching Leeteuk's hand.

"No problem...Can I ask you a favor?" he said as he took his hand from Jooyeon's touch pretending to take something from his pocket.

"Sure oppa..."he made a slow blink.

"Can I bring Minah tomorrow at your birthday. I can't leave her alone for so long. No one will give food to her..." he said.

"Sure oppa. Anything just for you..." she said with a fake smile.

"Thank you, Jooyeon. Gotta go now..." he said as he waved his hand to her.

She waved back. She goes inside her house and locked the door.

"That dog is always on my way! I hate dogs really...Almost all handsome guys love dogs!" she frowned.

 

Leeteuk reached his house and saw a man standing in front of his gate. He goes down and realized that it's Wooyoung.

"Hey, Mr. Jang. What are you doing here? It's late."Leeteuk asked.

"Nothing...I'm just admiring your house. It is obvious that you're living alone." he said.

"Oh, thanks!" he answered, not convinced with Wooyoung's real purpose.

"By the way, how's Minah?" he asked.

"She's fine...You don't have to worry about her, she's under my care." he answered.

"Yeah right." he said. "I have to go now, I have to meet someone. I just passed in your house." he lied.

"Ok." Leeteuk said.

"Why is he so concerned about Minah? Is she his dog? No! If she's his dog, he will take her from me right away." he thought. "I really feel that he wanted to steal my dog." he said. "As if I'm going to let him!" he continued.

 

Taeyeon is already lying on Leeteuk's bed when he entered the room.

"Minah!!!" he called her. She wags her tail.

"At last! He's here...I'm so hungry. I must admit that he's a good cook. Can't wait for the food." she thought.

Taeyeon followed Leeteuk to the kitchen, he watched Leeteuk cook and started daydreaming.

"He can be a good husband someday...." she thought.

"Minah...you must eat this to make you stronger. I don't want you to get sick because I don't want Dr. Jang to keep on going here. Seeing him outside everytime I get home makes me sick!" he said.

"What? That Wooyoung! Is he a stalker? I'll bite him if ever he will do something bad." she thought. "This meal is one of a kind." she began eating. Leeteuk stared at Minah happily.

 

At Leeteuk's bedroom...

"Hey Minah!!! Tomorrow, I'll take you to Jooyeon's birthday party." he smiled.

"Uh! Mentioning that girl's name makes me wanna puke!" she thought. "I don't trust her, I must keep my eyes on her."

"Arf! Arf!" she barked. Leeteuk thought that Minah approves.

"I love you Minah! Don't get jealous, ok?" he chuckled after that he kissed Minah on the nose.

"Jealous? Duh..." she rolled her eyes. "Why do you keep on kissing me on the nose? Wait! Are you expecting something Kim Taeyeon? Crazy, stop it!" she thought.

Leeteuk hugged her tight and he fell asleep. "Omo!!! I can't escape his hug, I must find a way before i transform into a human." she panicked.

 

She waited for him to move so that he might loosen his hug, but he doesn't. It's almost midnight.

"I'm...transforming..." she panicked. After a while she felt her human body being hugged by Leeteuk. "Oh my god! This is awkward!" she whispered. She looked at him and their faces are inches apart.

"Kiss him...Kiss him..." her mind says. "No way!!!" she bites her lips.

"Minah...you grown bigger?" he talked while sleeping as he tighten his hug.

"Oh my god!!! Help me...." she worriedly said and she came up with an idea. She tickled Leeteuk, he chuckled and moves a little, his hug loosened. "At last!!!" she said victoriously. She covered her body with a blanket right away.