Possessive

Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key Notes:

RED: SEHUN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

Mingkki had moved that night to her new apartment with the help of some people she knew and wouldn’t say a word of anything to anyone. She saw their calls as her phone was on silent, but would not answer them, sadly looking upon Sehuns number when he was calling her multiple times, then hours later, she saw the multiple calls from Hye Jung. Now knowing that Sehun had found out about her not being around, because HJ never called her so many times for nothing, then instead HJ messaged her knowing Mingkki would see it.

Mingkki saw it of course and could not handle the guilt that had rushed through her body, she was trembling at the fact she was hurting him but it was already too late for her, or was it?

1 Month

No one heard a word from Minzy, nothing at all, not even a single work of hers had been distributed out to the world, and people around the world were questioning where the mysterious ZY was, because her work was always released every 2 weeks. Hye Jung became worried, not hearing anything from her, Mingkki really didn’t tell HJ a thing about her whereabouts or how to contact her, which frightened HJ a bit. Thinking that maybe Mingkki may have done something she shouldn’t have done or shouldn’t be doing, because having heard that she has hurt Sehun, would really drive Mingkki crazy at the thought of Sehun being in pain because of her.

Sehun was terribly hurt from what she had done to him, he was miserable, because Mingkki was his first love, and she broke him like it was nothing, but he did exactly what they wanted of him… what Mingkki wanted of him. Sehun wanted to prove that he will be acknowledged from the world of his work, without the help of anyone, he wanted her to see that he could do it, but there was now one thing missing that his picture couldn’t capture, and that was the feeling of the whole picture, that even his mother had realised. Sehun admitted that he had lost a bit of him when she left, and that also affected his work, he couldn’t continue making the raw and unique photos that he used to, he had lost his touch, that one touch.

‘You say I would be better off without you’ Sehun sadly laughed, as he was out in the lake park trying to take photos, ‘But… without you, I can’t even take a simple photo that would capture the world…’ he mumbled, ‘Because not even I am satisfied with my own work anymore’ he said. ‘I’m struggling’ Sehun said with frustration while running his hands through his hair… Sehun was less talkative, always in his work, seemingly cold and a not so friendly aura anymore.

Days after that, ZY had finally released an artwork, Mingkki had sent it to their house with nothing attached to it, Hye Jung had looked at it first and cried on the spot when she laid her eyes on it. So she waited for Sehun to get home before sending it out to the gallery, she needed him to see it because she knew it was for Sehun, it was made because of him, it was Sehun himself, even if others didn’t know who it was, HJ knew exactly who.

Sehun got home all gloomy, he was always in a state where he was in his own world because nothing mattered to him anymore, ‘Son!’ HJ called for him with a big smile on her face, Sehun frowned at her not at all impressed and wanting nothing to do with anything. ‘You need to see it’ HJ desperately told him, Sehun kind of got what she was talking about but didn’t want to get his hopes up, so he followed her, he knew it wouldn’t be her, but had a feeling it was one of her artworks, which it was. Making a smile appear on his face for the first time since she had left.

Sehun was staring at the picture, taking deep breathes, his mother stood back to watch over him, he reached out for the cloth to remove it from the top of the frame, gulping at what he was to see, once again taking a deep breathe while closing his eyes tightly. To then open his eyes and remove the cloth, and the moment he laid his eyes on her work, his eyes were filled with water, his lips quivering as his hands reached to cover his mouth, he was completely speechless. Sehun fell to the ground as his knees went weak, he started whimpering but still kept his eyes on her work, what he had saw was filled with so much intensity and passion… for Sehun himself.

Mingkki had drawn a man staring up at a girl with so much love and lust, their lips barely touching, while the girl had her fingers gripped onto his neck and face, it was as if the girl wanted him yet just didn’t dare to have him either. She wanted to kiss him, but felt that he was too good to have, and that’s why the girl had her eyes closed, as if to force herself to not look at him, while the guy had his eyes on her only. Mingkki used water paint, and only 2 colours which were red and black, to portray the intensity and passion in the artwork.

Sehun felt everything she was feeling through her one artwork, knowing she had made this because of him, that this is exactly what she was feeling herself, knowing the guy was him and the girl was her.   

****

Sehun was a little bit happier after seeing her artwork, he felt that she knew he was down and sent it to cheer him up, even though he had saw through her work that she wanted him too but wasn’t confident enough to have him because she was slightly scared. So he had to up his game a lot more, so he could see her, he had to force her out of her room, but also had this feeling of wanting to make her beg for him to come back to her, after leaving him like that. Sehun had developed a slight personality change, the one who wanted and loved Mingkki dearly while the other was one who wanted to possessively and ually torture her for leaving him. His desire for her, grew so much he became overly obsessed with her a lot more than he usually was, that he could not handle a night without having to calm himself, after thinking of her, especially the dirty thoughts he was having of her, he was slowly going crazy, crazy for her entirely.

Another month later…

Hye Jung had saw one of his photos, which instantly caught her eyes, the picture was full of desire for what was in front of his camera, which was a shadow of a female, her silhouette that was formed on the wall in front of him. The camera was situated at a position that was looking diagonally up at her, as if wanting her entirely, it was also slightly misted up to show the steaminess of the picture, which he may have added some home effects to it. But this photo was secretly of Mingkki, Sehun had took it while she wasn’t looking, Hye Jung noticed all the pictures of her in his room, seeing that he had such beautiful art in his room but was hiding it, then again… she knew Sehun was like that. That Sehun would never share anything of Mingkki, to anyone to no one.

Hye Jung took it with his permission, Sehun was hesitant at first but HJ persuaded him saying no one would know it was her, he gave in to her, HJ placed it in Mingkkis gallery without her permission but knew she would allow it anyway, and with that Sehuns work was recognised, people wanted to know who he was and how to get a copy of it. But they were all told that it was only on display, no copies are to be made and HJ never mentioned a name at all, she had to ask Sehun himself of what he wanted to do first. And well… Sehun actually went with the same path as Mingkki, by making an alias name for his work, SE he told his mother ‘You don’t want people to know who you are either?’ HJ asked him, he shook his head, ‘No mother, I’ve always wanted my work to be acknowledged, but not me specifically’ he truthfully said, because from the beginning that was always his goal.

Another month…

Sehuns work was becoming famous as he had released more pictures, some from a while ago and some he had just took, even though he was happy about it, what he really wanted right now in his life was Mingkki to be there with him, just waiting for her to return to him already, his patience’s was slowly angering him. And again people were questioning ZYs whereabouts that it was really scaring Sehun himself, having not heard from her at all was frightening, was she even alive now. Sehun knew she was trying to look out for him, but he didn’t need her looking out for him, he just needed her by his side where she’s supposed to be, not hiding away in her room… alone.

Sehun asked his mother, if she had heard anything from Mingkki, but Hye Jung had only been told that Mingkki was on break, not wanting to paint or make anything for a while, she was told by letter only. Sehuns birthday was coming up in a couple of days, and his graduation was also in 3 more months, and Sehun was praying that she would appear for him, at any of them, because Mingkki was all Sehun wanted and needed for a present or gift, nothing else matters to him but her.

___

Days later… Sehuns birthday

He had a big birthday party, his 18th meaning he was now legal, Hye Jung held it at a big hall, where all his friends had come, family as well, they were all having fun, Sehun was too, yet the entire night all he was waiting for was Mingkki. To show up, to surprise him, anything from her, even a small gift but nothing, it saddened him and broke his heart that the whole day of his birthday, nothing good had happened for him to be as happy as he should have been. Everything was over, after opening his gifts, and saying some words, the party was over and he went straight home, to wash up and cried in sadness for not having seen her the whole night of his most important day, Sehun went straight to bed in pain ‘Mingkki where are you?’ he cried himself to sleep. Time being 10.40pm…

Mingkki had made artworks, many of them just for today, just for his birthday, just for Sehun, and without any of them knowing Mingkki was standing in front of their front door. She was hesitant, she didn’t know how he was or what he’s been up to, only that he had started releasing some photos which she was glad of, but she wanted to see him so badly but felt that she wasn’t in any position to see him after leaving like that. Mingkki gripped at her head, slightly pulling her hair, feeling extremely conflicted, thinking whether she should she go and see him or not? It was his birthday and she wanted to be there, but was she good enough for him to even be at his door step, Mingkki had become completely uncertain and doubted herself as a person ever since Sehun entered her life, because to Mingkki, Sehun was just too good for her.

Mingkki looked up at his window then sighed deeply as she turned her back to their door, feeling that she was not welcome here anymore, but that’s what she thought, as she slowly walked away from the house, the door had slammed open, making her jump in fright as she then ran for it because of the sudden noise. As she was running, she heard footsteps following her as it got clearer and louder meaning they were getting closer to her, until she was roughly pulled back, she gasped loudly. And instinctively, she grabbed the persons arm and was about to throw them over her shoulder, that is until she heard his voice, ‘Mingkki’ he desperately called her name, she completely softened on him knowing who it was, she gulped feeling the guilt run through her body as the lump in could not be swallowed.

Mingkki reached for his arm that was possessively wrapped around her neck but stopped the moment she was about to touch him, she just stood there not knowing how she should react, not wanting to touch him, for she would sully him even more. ‘Mingkki!’ he called her again, while tightening his hold on her, moving his arms around her body to hold her properly and to make sure she doesn’t even try to run away from him again.

Sehun had felt another weird gut feeling just before he fell asleep, since it felt the same as when Mingkki had left, but this time it felt more relieving to him, like it was something good, so he sat up wiping his face from all his tears, wondering what exactly he was feeling. Then he heard some rustling noises and footsteps outside the front of his house, slowly getting up, while thinking why there would be such noises so late at night, he went to go look out his window and what he saw made him gasp for breathe, slightly choking, he gulped once more while blinking his eyes because he couldn’t comprehend if that really was her. Seeing her pull on her hair and pace around in one spot like that, also noticing her tattoos, her piercings and jewellery, her beautiful long hair, and that hot body of hers, he knew it was her straight away. He bolted out of his room and straight outside, slamming the door open staring at her back, she was leaving Sehun glared at her while biting his lips because it really was her, his breathe was heavy, he saw how he frightened her which actually made him feel somewhat excited but then when she ran, his heart dropped and he ran for her. Catching her, he wrapped his arms around her neck, embracing her tightly, having to hold her again was something he missed, having her scent run through his nose, feeling the softness of her skin on him was so good, he dared her to try and run off on him now, not knowing just how he would react to her.

Sehun then roughly turned her around to look at her, ‘Where have you been!?’ he questioned her, she could only stare up at him her eyes slightly looking away, under his intense gaze, ‘Mingkki!’ he growled her name as he was not getting anything out of her. Sehun gritted his teeth in madness, staring right into her, he was going crazy because of her, yet he couldn’t help to love her even after she had left him alone like that. ‘Why!?’ Sehun firstly asked her, wanting to know her reasons, she turned her head, ‘Mingkki! Answer me!’ Sehun grabbed her by the shoulders needing her to look at him, ‘Because…’ she answered, ‘…There is more for you out there, than being with-‘ Mingkki was stopped from saying any more than that by Sehun who crashed his lips against hers. He did not like how she was making herself out to be so useless for him, she doubted herself, and he didn’t want her to feel like that at all, he didn’t think she would make herself out to be lower than him.

Mingkki moaned in his passionate kiss, his fingers wrapped around her face, as she couldn’t help but to return his desires, gripping at his waist, since he had ran out without a shirt on and just pants, not even shoes. Sehuns kiss was rough at first because of Mingkki herself, but had slowly went softer on her, noticing that she was not resisting him at all, gently yet possessively holding her tightly gluing her to him. He finally let go, staring at her with furrowed brows, grabbing onto her hand and pulled her with him back to the house, Mingkki could only follow him, a little hesitant in going with him, that when they arrived at his door, ‘Sehun I can’t’ Mingkki told him as she pulled back, ‘Why!?’ he kind of screamed at her, harshly pulling her closer to him, ‘I will not take any excuse from you!’ Sehun strictly told her. ‘I will not let you belittle yourself, like you are now’ Sehun furrowed his brows at her stupid behaviour, ‘You are mine Mingkki!’ he demandingly told her with such a rough manly tone, now pulling her inside, ‘You didn’t even talk to me and just left like that’ Sehun said all upset Mingkki just gulped not able to do anything, ‘You never asked me what I wanted’ he had told her while stopping to look back at her, hurt seen all over his face.

Now walking through his room door turning around to push her against his door, as he also locked his door, ‘How can you do that to me?’ Sehun coldly asked her while staring into her, Mingkki began to tremble under him, because she knew she was wrong to have decided something like that without letting him know. She lowered her eyes completely guilt ridden, ‘You shouldn’t have decided things by yourself’ Sehun stated as he leaned in and down to look into her eyes, Mingkki sadly frowned, Sehun squinted his eyes at her because she wasn’t letting up on him. Sehun pulled her to his bed, forcing her to lay down beneath him as he hovered over her while staring intensely down at her, his knees on her sides and he leaned on his elbows which laid right beside her head.

‘I am old enough to know what I want’ Sehun slightly yelled at her, needing her to get the picture that she shouldn’t decide things for him, he then saw her stare right back at him, ‘I know that!’ Mingkki told him, ‘But I also know that you aren’t exactly thinking properly either’ Mingkki added. Sehun stared upon her, tenderly caressing her face, from her eyes to her nose to her lips to her jaw then her neck, he sighed at her, ‘You still don’t get it do you’ Sehun softly told her with a stunningly y smile to look deeply into her eyes, making her breathless because he was overly hot and very lustful, seeing the strong desire to devour her right there. Mingkki gulped ‘It’s my future, my decision’ Sehun strictly told her, then softened on her again becoming a child who missed her so much as he placed his face in the crook of her neck and dug his arms under her to embrace her strongly yet gently, ‘You’re not being fair Mingkki’ he whimpered.

Mingkki shut her eyes tightly seeing that she was being selfish, ‘I’m so sorry’ she apologised for her wrong doings as she wrapped her arms around his neck, ‘I’m so sorry Sehun’ she apologised again for her stupidity, ‘I didn’t mean to, I thought it would be best for you’ Mingkki explained, ‘Because you-‘ she was going to explain more but Sehun stopped her as he looked straight at with a glare. ‘Don’t say anymore’ he told her, ‘I know’ he softly said, ‘You were only thinking of me’ he smiled down at her lovingly ‘...but in my future, I need you’ Sehun strongly stated, her eyes welled up with tears, because even after she had left him, he was still forgiving towards her.

‘Why?’ Mingkki questioned him, ‘After treating you like that, how can you not hate me’ she cried to him, ‘I don’t deserve to have you in my life’ she told him, making him angry at her cruel words. ‘Mingkki!’ he softly yelled at her, ‘Will you stop looking down at yourself’ he told her, ‘You are the one I have chosen, do you doubt even me’ he said, as they both stared at each other, ‘I could never hate you, no matter what you do’ Sehun lovingly told her. ‘But try it again, and I swear I will lock you up and make sure you really don’t see the sun’ Sehun possessively told her, ‘I’m sorry’ Mingkki sincerely apologised for doing the things she did to him, he shook his head softly, while leaning in to her lips, ‘All that matters to me, is that you came back, that you are here with me now’ Sehun kissed her deeply, as they glued their bodies to each other.

But then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter