Suicide.

Emotionless ; Suicide

 

 

The black hair girl wake up from her deep slumber thanks to the shining sun and she groans before pushing the blanket that used to cover her away. Using all her willpower, she manage to get up and sigh as she recall her dream last night.

 

She dream about Yoon Bomi.

 

Strange, she has never dream about someone before.

 

‘ Is that girl alright? ‘ she thinks as she make her way to the bathroom.

“ I’m worried about that girl .. “, Chorong mumbles unconsciously and in a swift movement, she slaps her cheek. “ Wow… Did I just worried about a stranger? “, She asks to no one, which is to herself and shake her head number times.

 

“ No, stop it Park Chorong, that girl had never involve in your life, so stop thinking about that girl! “

 

Chorong sighed again and lazily took her clothes off. She then went to freshen up her body.

 

 

 

The black hair girl was walking to school, but not in her willing of course. Her mother has to go to work early, thus she to walk to school even she doesn’t really like the idea. A good student with a very good grade can’t just ditch school for that kind of reason.

 

After 10 minutes of walk with a straight-but-beautiful-face, she could hear a siren from afar. She craned her neck to the source of the sound and just to see a white emergency vehicle that she quickly organized, of course she is not that stupid, drove very fast ahead her.

 

“ Is there an accident happened? “, she could feel something inside her, something that is not good would happen and to her surprise, the vehicle took the left corner.
 

It took 1 minute for the girl to take things in her head and process it, after every dots that made her feel worried perfectly connected in her head, she fastened her steps and rushed to the school, running – didn’t even care about her now messy hair. What she knows that moment was, she has to get to her school very quickly. After all the running, she could clearly see the school’s gates and not waste any of her time she ran again to the entrance of the school.

 

And, she was right …

 

There was something happening. The ambulance was there, the students crowded the place that she didn’t know what had happened there. She slightly felt afraid to go to the crowded place, with her now steady breath from all the running, she made her way there unconsciously. The curiosity super high, enough to defeat her scare feeling.

 

“ A student from law department dead last night. “, upon hearing that statement from one of her classmates that was at the place that time, gave her a pang of anxiety.

 

‘ Law department … B-bomi? No, think positive you stupid. ‘ Chorong cursed under her breath, she stood silently at the spot.

 

‘ Someone’s dead.. ‘, she repeated numerous times, she thought that it would make her walk away from the place but to no avail, it made her want to know who is the poor girl and just to make sure the certain person that she thought who would …

 

‘ No, Chorong, think positive! ‘, she closed her eyes for a couple of seconds and hieved a heavy sigh, she placed her hand on her chest just to feel her heart beats really fast. She felt nervous, curious, afraid, worried and all. But, she needs to make sure it was not that certain pabo girl or she would cry her eyes out for forever.

 

She made her way to the place, “ Excuse me .. “, she said softly, her heart beats faster than ever. She just has to take 2 steps to see the victim, she could even hear her heart’s beating. Her mind went blank, she couldn’t imagine how her life would be if the stranger she met yesterday already gone from this world.

 

Is what the girl said is true? Is she has ever feel to attempt a suicide?

 

“ What I’ve heard was, the girl’s dead because of suicide. “ , she heard someone’s whispering the lines that she wouldn’t never want to hear. Then, she felt a tear slowly forming one the corner of her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

“ It couldn’t be her… right? “, she asked softly while sobbing.