Emotion 2

Emotionless ; Suicide

Author note for the lovely readers :

Ssup guys! It's have been a long time since I last update this story. I'm so sorry, I'm now doing my part time job so, it make me feel tired 24/7. I'm so lazy to type haha but because I want to finish this story fast, thus I update the second chap today. It's short but I hope you guys enjoy it. It takes me days to just finish this chapter haha lazy author. lol okay so guys, here the chapter 2. Don't forget to comment okay ? Give me your opinion about what you feel for Chorong's character. :)

 

I'm suggesting you guys to read the first chapter back, so that you will understand. Thank you and lots of love <3


 

Short note from stranger

“ For your information, I’m feeling suicidal for 2 years already and until now. With all the problems I had and I’ve enough of them. I couldn’t sense the pain anymore, outside or inside. I feel nothing, Chorong-ssi. I still couldn’t find any reason to live in this world. I have once attempt suicide, Park Chorong. Now you looked me as a weirdo too right? :) “
 


 

A smiley was there written besides the note. She surprised, she couldn't believe it.

 

 

Is this why Bomi said that today was their last meeting?

 

 

Chorong felt somehow nervous and worried, but she shrugged it away as she has some faith with the lively girl, but to no avail.. she couldn't shook the train of the thoughts off.

 

" I need to think positive. " Chorong mumbled as she took her things and made her way to the door. But stop at her track instantly, the vision of the dead body of Bomi came across.  Chorong's both hands started to get wet, she couldn't move her feet.

 

" No, Chorong-ah. She will be okay. Stay positive and stay calm, Park Chorong ! " Chorong mentally scolded herself, and that 'scold' got her to the normal Park Chorong again. The ice queen wears a straight face and walked out from the class.

 

 

Chorong waited for her mother to fetch her at school, like always, " Late as usual. " Chorong muttured under her breath as she took out her coat from her bag - the weather that evening was somewhat chilly and windy. Suspecting that rain would be fall soon, she wore her coat and place the hood of the coat at her head. She put her hands on the pockets and slightly shivered because of the cold wind brushed her white skin.

 

She was right. Rain fell heavily that evening. Every drop of rain fell on her but she didn't want to move a muscle. She didn't even bother to move her feet or run to the near bus stop. That moment, she didn't care about the rain or the effects after that. She drenched but she stood there silently, she felt weird - she felt like invisible human just stab her numerous time at the center of her heart. She placed her hand on her chest, and clenched her uniform. " What is this? " The pain was unbearable, that was the first time she felt that kind of pain, she couldn't explain it .. She was bleeding inside. She felt hurt and she knew she hates it to the core. She could feel hot tears started to form at the corner of her eyes, but she was still the same, no expression and at the same spot. There she was, 10 minutes were past just like that ..

 

For the first time in her life, she cried, because of the unbearable pains she felt that day.

.

.

.

She came out from the car with a heavy sigh, the journey back home was plain as usual - silence and Chorong began use to it. But.. what she didn't use to that day was, she have been thinking about a certain person all the way home from school, named Yoon Bomi. That girl is mysteriously cute, she admits it. She likes that girl. Thus, she didn't really want something bad happened to that girl.

 

 'I hope she's okay.'

 

She shook off the thoughts of Bomi committing suicide or whatever about that girl when she heard her mother called her name from inside of their house. Chorong enter the Park's manor with heavy steps, she drenched because of the situation she put herself earlier and Mrs. and Mr. Park not even ask her why. But, she didn't care and regret about it, she manages to pour all her emotions and cried her eyes out while thinking about her life. She felt relieve because the rain could cover the tears of her that won't stop that evening.

.

.

She was completely hurt, the wounds that she ignored all this time are now freshly open and bleeding inside of her. How tragic, the life of an ice queen...

.

.

.

The pretty girl made her way to her room, ignoring her father in the process.. It's always like that. When she already in her bedroom, she quickly jump onto her bed, feeling slightly happy because she missed her bed so much and she felt tired.

.

.

Chorong, then, closed her eyes. She flashed back all the weird feelings that she felt through the day and she found herself crying again, unconsciously. The tears won't stop, she kept hitting her chest to decrease the pains that she feel that time but to no avail.. She choked on her tears as she remembered how people treated her, her mother and father never treated her like all parents should do. They provided her with everything that might be other child couldn’t get, but just one thing.. Attention and maybe, love.


" B-bomi ah .. It hurts so m-much.. " Chorong stuttered with the tears still find their way down to her pink cheeks..