Emotion.

Emotionless ; Suicide

Sorry for the long wait guys. I just have 4 more papers to go for my national exam. After that, I would update more frequently and continue my " Dejavu, Annyeong Goodbye " story ;) Go and check my 2eun one shot " Author Jung Hyerim " if you didnt read it yet and don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to, very appreciate it <3<3

 

Basically this is my third fanfic of chomi, our royal OTP. So, enjoy ! ^^


 

~~~~~~~

 

" Hey, do you know that people can die if they just study for 24/7? " A black shoulder-length hair girl suddenly asked, pulling the chair in the process.

" You know what? Even if I die because of that, that's none of your bussiness. " Chorong said coldly.

" I -- "

" Please go, can't you see that I'm studying here? "

The girl just shrugged away the cold-treatment from the ice queen, " Are you happy with all this? Study so hard to make your parents proud of you, but .. do you happy? It's tiring just to see you like this. "

" I should be happy, because they're my parents. I'm happy seeing them proud of me. " Chorong said with straight face.

" Do you know why students attempt suicide? "

" Excuse me? " Chorong raised her eyebrow, why this girl right here, out of the blue, picked this issue to talk?

" Because of too stress. Stress because of work or study too hard. " she blurted out.

" Suicide. the word that has never exist in their mind but .. the tensions, the pressures that they got were unbearable for them. At home, you got no one to share your problems and at school, you have to freaking squished your brain just to see that one letter on your exam papers. You have to bottle up your sadness, just to see others happy and it's never end for these students, but they wanted to end it. Desperate for an ending, doesn't care if it's a tragic ending instead of happy ending like our dreams when we were kid. " She explained, looking to the outside of the window.

" They think about how's the feeling when they're free from this world with selfish people living in it. They suffered not just mentally, but also, physically. When you're too stress, your body would never work like you want. Your body would tense up. " she said with a smile that never vanished from her baby face.

 

" Means? " Chorong asked with curious tone and the girl in front of her just smirked, knowing that this girl already has some interest in her ' story '.

 

" Means, when you're already on your half way to end your sad life but your heart said to stop everything you do - don't jump from the building or do anything crazy. But, it's useless, because you would never listen to your heart. Emotions take over you and like I said, your body would never work like you want. You're too hurt, you just follow your mind. "

" It leads to the case. " the girl trailed off.

.

.

.

 

Silence.

.

.

.

 

Sense the awkward atmosphere, Chorong shooted the girl with questions, " Hurt? Why would they feel hurt? They are just stress. " Chorong asked but the questions, somehow, came out in a cold tone. She felt curious because she has never been in that kind of situation but at the same time, she felt it is totally a stupid decision. Eventhough you are too desperate for an ending, you could find a reason to survive in this mean world. We live because of reason. The reason could probably save your life, that what she thought.

She couldn't understand, them.

" Nonsense. " Chorong muttured and flipped the next page of the revision book.

“ A person, like you are so oblivious with your feelings and others’. “ The eye-smiled girl said, didn’t even bother to see how Chorong would react to her sudden confession in the quiet classroom, where the both of them just in the room, faced each other.

 

“ What? “ Chorong’s eyebrows met.

 

“ You didn’t understand their feelings, the suiciders. “ The latter said, looking straight in the eyes of the cold girl.

 

“ I-I just .. I have never been in their shoes. “


“ You have never try. You just live in your own world, build an imaginary walls around you. “ The girl said nonchalantly.

“ One thing that you do not know about these suiciders is – they knew if they die in that way, their family would be ashamed of them. But they could not help themselves… “ She said but more likely whispering it and she let out a heavy sigh.

 

Chorong somehow could see sadness and loneliness in the baby face girl’s eyes. Her facial expression, she could not read it and she felt something weird in her – there’s and emotion that she never know exist and she never feels for her entire life.

It is a sad emotion if she’s right.

Is she feeling sorry for the stranger in front of her?

.

.

That moment, she knew that this girl in front of her is right.

She’s too oblivious with her feelings that she doesn’t even know that for 18 years she lives with no emotions inside her. She never feels happy either.

.

.

She’s heartless, emotionless.

.

.

“ Ehem ehem. “ The girl cleared when she saw that the latter in a deep thought.

Chorong snapped out from her thought and blinked her eyes, “ H-how about .. me b-being too oblivious to other’s feelings? “ Chorong stuttered.

“ I need an explanation ..  f-from you. “

The girl smiled sweetly and Chorong stunned when she felt something in her stomach, “ What is this? It’s weird..

“ Do you know you have admires, Chorong-ssi? “ She asked to the now confused girl.

Chorong shook her head and dropped her pen to focus on what the girl would say next.

“ It’s clearly shown, Chorong-ssi. Don’t you know about Changsub’s feelings to you? “

“ What feelings? “

“  You really did not know, didn’t you? “ The girl chuckled, and continue with unreadable expression. “ He is in love with you, Chorong-ssi. “

 

“ What? But, we’re just friend. “

 

The girl made a face before reply to the pretty girl’s statement, “ Let me ask you, Chorong-ssi. First, do friend always comes to your class to ask you out after school end? Even after got rejection from you for every offer he made every day. Second, do friend get angry with every admire of yours just because they like you? He never gives up, even though he should. He knew that you does not have that kind of feeling towards him, but he still his best though.”

“ Such a poor guy, I must said .. “ The stranger said as she doodling something on a piece of paper.

Chorong complete lost her mind after heard the explanation from the unknown girl, Changsub is not her bestfriend and nor friend. They know each other just because of their parents is business partner.

 

“ H-how? “

 

“ How did I know? Firstly, of course because I’m not oblivious, like you. “ The girl grinned and her eye-smile somehow mad Chorong felt a spark inside her.

“ Secondly, I’m one of your admires and always watch you from afar. “ She continued, playing with pen that Chorong used to write notes.

Chorong opened but closed it back right after. Speechless, did this girl just said that she is her admire? And did she just confess to her? She looked at the girl with are-you-ing-kidding-me-face. 

“ Hey, I know I just told you my biggest secret but .. do not think about that. I know you would never accept me and luckily, I don’t have that really high hope about you to liking me back. “ The girl said in a sad tone that Chorong could clearly heard.

Not getting a respond again, “ Can I continue from where I stop earlier? “ Chorong snapped out from her thought about a girl liking her when she felt a very gentle touch at her nose.

“ Y-yes .. “

The black hair girl smiled after got a replied from the flustered girl, “ You gave cold treatment towards everyone. You don’t care about their feelings and you don’t even bother to think twice before you say something that might could hurt them.” The girl softly said, as the matter of fact.

“ You are right .. “ Chorong mumbled softly and hung her head low, the eye-smile girl could see a frown appeared on the later flawless face.

The stranger quietly, moved her hand to Chorong’s. She held the soft hand, which placed on the desk. Chorong jumped a little from the contact, she wanted to retreat her hand from the girl but she can’t. She felt somewhat warm feeling from the contact and she loves it.

 

“ Don’t be sad, you could change to the new you and it’s never too late for people to change. Remember that, Chorong-ssi. “ She smiled and patted Chorong’s hand. 

Chorong shifted her gaze to their holding hands and the girl sensed how uneasy Chorong be, thus she untangled their hand.

Chorong placed her hand on her lap, “ Can I ask you something? “

“ Yeah, of course. “ The girl replied.

“ Why are you telling me all this? Why you decide to approach me? No one be able to do that because they know I’m a cold person ..  “

The girl chuckled and asked in a teasingly way, “ Is there any law says that people can’t be friend with a cold person, Chorong-ssi? It’s not a crime, isn’t it? “

“ Funny, but try harder .. It just, I never know you personally and why with that suicide things? “

The girl leaned back to the chair and let out a small sigh. “ President, I’m just a normal person with so many thought in mind. I love to think about everything that had happened around me but I hate it at the same time. People think that I’m a weirdo and so I don’t have anyone to share it. “

“ Example, I can’t see anyone who sit by her or his self. I would feel sorry for her/him and I start to feel depressed, I think too much about why there’s no one want to sit with this alone people. Aren’t they deserved even for just a one friend beside them? Then I realized that, this people chose to be alone. They liked that kind of surrounding. “

Chorong furrowed eyebrow, she waited for the girl to continue. Thus she said, “ You’re not weird, so go on .. “

The girl shook her head and continued, “ Let’s just say that I seriously unmatured nerd back then. “

“ I’m gonna cherish this moment. I talk to my crush, what could be even more wonderful than that? “ She slipped it out from and chuckled bitterly.

 

Chorong smiled, “ You really do know about everything, don’t you? “

 

“ Correction, Chorong-ssi. Everything that I’ve just said to you is from my own perspective, how could you said that as a person who knows everything? But, I’m glad that you think me like that. “ The girl smiled sweetly to the person in front of her.

The black hair girl looked her wrist watch, “ I guess I should leave now. “, she smiled as she stood up, “ and I didn’t even introduced myself. I’m sorry, my name is Yo—“

 

“ Yoon Bomi. “ Chorong cutted the said girl and smiled softly.

 

“ H-how did y-you know my n-name? “ Bomi asked, she couldn’t believe that her crush knew her name.

“ Your name tag, Bomi-ssi .. “ Chorong replied and let out a small laugh.

“ U-uh .. A-ah silly me. “ Bomi stuttered and felt slightly shy by that, how can she forget that she had a nametag on her uniform.

 

“ Nice to meet you, Bomi-ssi. “

 

“ Y-yes .. “ Bomi rubbed her nap and grinned, “ It feels nice to has someone to share my thought with and I’m super glad that person was you. “ Bomi said as she embraced the other girl in a very tight hug and Chorong stood there, awkwardly patted the girl’s back.

“ Thanks for listening to my nonsense. “ Bomi whispered in the girl ear and slightly smelt the pretty girl’s sweet scent.

Bomi pulled away from the hug and Chorong felt somehow sad, she wants more, the warmness from the hug made her feel good. She missed that kind of feelings, she longed for it.

“ I would feel really grateful if we can meet in the future again, but .. sadly we couldn’t. “ Bomi smiled sadly at the latter who now with frowned her face – Chorong slightly felt disappointed when she knew it was their first and last meeting, that what the latter told her.

She never has friends to talk to because she decided to shut down herself from the social life and she thinks it was a good idea. Yes, she doesn’t has any problem with that but not until now. The day she met Yoon Bomi, with just a very short conversation but the girl managed to give her an emotion that she never feel before – sadness.

 

“ I want to said ‘ see you soon ‘ but I can’t. “ Bomi chuckled bitterly.

“ Why? U-uh, I mean, where are you going? You have to transfer to other town? “ Chorong shyly asked.

“ Um, no .. It’s a secret of course. “ the girl flashed an eye-smiled and ruffled Chorong’s hair.

“  I would make my leave now, Chorong-ssi. “ Bomi exclaimed and went out from the classroom with heavy steps. Chorong then left alone in the classroom, she felt lonely .. she has never feel that even when she was alone like all the time.

“ Oh ! “

Chorong looked up to the source of the sound just to see, Bomi, with head stuck out from the frame door outside. The girl grinned, “ You should smile more, Chorong-ssi. You look beautiful when you smile. It’s not you’re not beautiful but you will be extra beautiful with that angel smile of yours. “

Chorong didn’t even have time to respond to it and she heard steps from the outside, yeah, Bomi just ran away after made her felt blushed. Her cheeks felt hot and she knew that her face now looked like a cherry tomato. Chorong shook her head and smiled softly, remembering about the compliment from the Yoon Bomi.

.

.

Chorong hieved a sigh and started to clean up her table. After she done packing her stuffs, she found a memo on her table. She stared at the memo that left on the table – it was from the cute girl.

‘ Short note from your stranger. ‘

Chorong read the title and chuckled softly at how cute the girl’s handwriting was.

 

But, the girl surprised her with unexpected news.



Short note from stranger
 

 

“ For your information, I’m feeling suicidal for 2 years already and until now. With all the problems I had and I’ve enough of them. I couldn’t sense the pain anymore, outside or inside. I feel nothing, Chorong-ssi. I still couldn’t find any reason to live in this world. I have once attempt suicide, Park Chorong. Now you looked me as a weirdo too right? :) “