CH.2 The Gift

Into The Mirror

I looked around the room anxiously as the time seemed to drag on, slowly i looked as one of the members, the smallest of the group, placed his hand on my shoulder. "your not nervous are you?" he questioned as i look towards him. i give him a small nod and frown a little "how can i not be nervous have you seen how many girls are out there, and the look they gave me when i hit yunnies arm...that scares me to death" i let out a nervous chuckle and rub my arm softly. "just feel lucky that were not the group with the biggest fan bse or the most reckless fan base" yunnie poked my cheek and i shook my head quickly "i don't even want to imagine what would happen to me if that was the case".

it had been what feels like an hour but what was really thirty minutes since we had arrived that i was left to leave last with grandpa to avoid a commotion with the fans after the slapping incident. i raised the arm of my suitcase and pulled it out behind me as we made our way to the car, putting my suitcase in the back before getting in, buckling  my seatbelt and grinning widely. "you happy to be home princess?" i nodded happily with a hum at his question "i really am" i gave him a large smile as we made it to the apartment block's underground parking facility. slowly we made our way to a free spot before happily getting out of the car and taking my suitcase out of the boot before closing it and following grandpa to the lift. 
"anyway grandpa how have you been? you've been taking your medication right? you've not missed a day have you?" i bombarded him with questions, he just let out a chuckle and ruffled my hair "yes, yes i've not skipped a day, Eunjin has been checking on me" i laughed and nods as we get into the elevator "ahh im glad Eunjin has been checking on you"

we walked into the apartment quietly not to disturb the others living on the same floor as us. "your bedroom is the one on the left if you need anything ill be in the kitchen Im sure that flight has made you hungry" i nodded quickly at his words "once I'm finished ill come help okay" i frowned seeing him shaking his head "its okay you rest up, i have a present for you, from grandma too once dinner is cooking ill put it up for you okay" my eyes widened and i hugged him happily "grandpa you've given me so much already" i mumbled with a smile "well it belongs to you now anyway it was written on grandmas will"

Slowly i unpacked my suit case putting all the clothes in the draws and hung some up in my closet  grinning happily before putting the poster of my absolute favorite group on the wall, they were huge both in Korea and overseas, their fan base was huge. hopefully i will be lucky enough to see them preform one day but for now its just best for me to get settled in to life here before i go off gallivanting to concerts and music shows, suddenly grandpa walked in struggling to carry a large mirror into the bedroom, immediately I reached my hands out to help him. slowly putting it onto the floor carefully not to break it. it was a very large oval vintage style mirror, a gorgrous gold and highly detailed frame, it looked like something from a fantasy castle that you would read in fairy tales as a child. A smile spread across my face as my grandpa put up the mirror after attaching a few hooks to keep it on the wall. "its beautiful grandpa, ill look after it well" i assured him as he pat my back. "i know you will, now come dinner should be just about ready" i nodded "let me just put the last thing away and ill be there" he nodded and left the room leaving me to put the last thing away in my draw, apon closing the draw a warm sensation spread across my face like a wave of hot air hitting me as i hear a faint rumble. "most probably just the jet-lag playing up on me" i shrugged it of before heading  into the kitchen.