CH.1 Coming Home

Into The Mirror

I peered over the person unfortunate enough to sit next to me, I mean...for one I'm super noisy when it comes to long distance journeys; secondly I'm awkward so I may of said or done things that may have put that poor woman sat next to me off talking to me for the rest of her life. trying to get a good look out of the rounded edged rectangular window at the location i was due to arrive in within the next five or ten minutes. As i had a few minutes to spare i couldn't resist the urge to take my phone out and take a few photos of the city skyline that was becoming ever closer which i would start calling my home once again. quickly sitting back up straight in my seat as the large commercial plane's wheels had finally hit the ground, as soon as the indicator signed that it was ok to get out of our seats nearly everyone had stood up to get their belongings before shuffling through the two narrow isles to get off the plane. I sat and waited for nearly everyone to get off before getting off myself  with my handbag.

After what it seemed like forever i was past customs and was finally approaching the teminal exit gates with my trolly of lugage, taking a deep breath i walked on through  the terminal gates to see a large crowed of screaming girls holding up fan boards and getting signatures and photo's from a group of boys who dont look any older than 20, i shook my head in dissbelife as i walked past them without even stopping to look at them. i continued to walk through the taped barrier till i found a sign with mine name and a word or some sort "IKON? who the heck is IKON?" i shook my head in thought once again before jumping hearing a voice behind me "GRANDPA~" yelled the voice and within a blur someone  ran past me causing me to stumble a little and fall on my bottem "YAH!~ MIND OUT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET TO THEIR FAMILIES HERE" i yelled in an annoyed expression as i got up off the floor with someone supporting my arm. a soft voice appeared from the shortest boy, he had a gingery blonde that made him look so sweet "please forgive my friend, hes just excited to see his gandpa again its been a while since he saw him" he bowed his head a little and i couldnt help but nod bowing a little back as the boy ran off towards his friend.

 "Aigoo come to grandpapi my little pincess" i looked up and saw him my grandfather i instantly pushed my trolly towards him before wrapping my arms around him tightly " i missed you so much grandfather how have you been? you've been taking your meds right? getting enough rest?" he couldnt help but laugh and shakes his head gently "this girl seriously, yes and yes to the above, and since when did you start calling me grandfather, england sure has changed you yujeonggie~" he let out another chuckle and a familiar face poped out from behind him making the fangirls scream again "wait yujeongie, t-that was you???" i looked up at the voice and huffed " i cant belive you barged me like that aigoo" i slapped his shoulder a little. earning a few death glares from the fan girls. "i missed you too poophead" he chuckled, making me grimace at the nickname that used to haunt my childhood. "now now yunhyeong be nice to your cousin shes just got back from england"   he chuckled and quickly hugged me appologeticly "yujeonggie you still love me right" he chuckled once more and dragged me and grandpa to a private office where the rest of the boys where hiding.

they looked up as we walked hurriedly into the room "theres something ive not told you and its huge ok yujeongie~ dont freak out ok" he looked at me and i shook my head "its obvious  yunhyeong, seriously how can i ignore the fact that girls are going crazy out there for you guys" i pokes his forehead "anyway when were you gonna tell me you made your debut aye, i would of though you would of told me sooner, talk about keeping your closest cousin in the dark" i faked a pout and huffed playfully. "WOAH WOAH so let me get this straight...you two are cousins... you barged your own cousin" they all let out a laugh and poked his arm.