Extra 2

I Think It's a Happy Ending

Againg this is just short and funny. ENJOY.


Seung-hyun was on his way up to Jung-Woo’s rooms. His sister had been decidedly moody lately and it was bothering him. Deciding to kill two birds with one stone he decided to go visit Jung-Woo. He would get out of the house and he could ask someone what to do about his sister.

Most of the lights were already off in the main are of Jung-Woo’s rooms.

“Odd” Seung-hyun muttered, it’s wasn’t too late he would have thought at least that secretary would still be up.

Seung-hyun stood in the living area debating whether or not to leave and go home. Jung-Woo might have gone out…or he could have gone to bed. Deciding that he wouldn’t be against waking Jung-Woo up if it did turn out he was asleep Seung-hyun made his way towards the bedroom. The lights were off there as well and the young man couldn’t see a thing.

“Where is the light switch” he hissed. The was a slight sound of movement from the bed which he ignored. He was going to wake Jung-Woo up anyway.

 

He was rethinking this a few seconds later though, after he had located the light switch and after he had turned the lights on. Jung-Woo had his arms wrapped around another young male, both of them very, very shirtless and Seung-hyun did not want to think about whether or not they were wearing pants.

“Holy .”

Jung-Woo immediately sat up blinking in the bright light. The other person groaned and buried their face under a pillow.

“What, just, huh, WHAT.”

Jung-Woo stilled looked dazed. The young male in the CEO’s bed grumbled at Seung-hyun’s yell and Jung-Woo placed a gentle had on his back. Seung-hyun jabbed a finger in Jung-Woo’s direction.

“Explanation.”

 

Jung-Woo had gestured for Seung-hyun to leave, which he did and soon he was sitting with the now fully clothed Jung-Woo in the living. Neither of them was speaking. Jung-Woo was hoping that by some miracle Seung-hyun would decide that he really didn’t want to know after all and then Jung-Woo could go back to sleep with his very unhelpful boyfriend who had told him to ‘shut up and deal with it yourself, he’s your friend and I’m tiered.’

Seung-hyun on the other hand was wondering if there was a tactful way to ask someone if they were hiring teenage es. He decided that it was probably best to just ask what was happening.

“So” Seung-hyun started “care to explain.”

“Not really” Jung-Woo replied “but I suppose I have to.”

 

Seung-hyun was about to respond with a hopefully witty remark when there was a derisive snort from behind him. He turned around to find Jung-Woo’s secretary leaning against the wall smirking, and thankfully wearing pants.

“You” Seung-hyun yelled once again jabbing his finger accusingly before dropping it with a frown.

“So it wasn’t a teenage e.”

Jung-Woo stared.

“I’m older than you” Yo-han glared, it took a few moments before he realised he should really be more offended over the e part and that was when he started pouting. It was also when Jung-Woo fully comprehended what Seung-hyun had said.

 

“e” the CEO repeated very carefully keeping his voice steady.

“Well” Seung-hyun shrugged awkwardly “I didn’t get a look at his face and neither of you were fully clothed and well he was in your bead so I just assumed.”

He let the sentence trail off.

“So the first thing you thought of was a e” Jung-Woo glared. Behind Seung-hyun, Yo-han released a put upon sigh.

“I’m too tired for this I’m going back to bed.”

“Just to be clear” Seung-hyun called out before the other could do much more than turn in the direction of the bedroom “you’re definitely not a e.”

Yo-han left and Jung-Woo belted Seung-hyun with a pillow.

“Stop calling my boyfriend a e.”


Well that's it. I might add more if I think of other little funny things. Don't forget to tell me what you think or if anyone thinks of any funny little bits that could fit into this that you wanted me to write just let me know and I'll probably write it.

I also have an idea for a proper chaptered fic with the pairing Seung-hyun X Yo-han if anyone is interested in that please tell me and I'll start uploading it. ;)