Extra 1

I Think It's a Happy Ending

This little bit and the next one are just the other leads discovering that Jung-woo and Yo-han are now together. They're shorter and funnier, and really only her for a little bit of humour.


Ae-Ra tried not to look directly at Yeo-jin as the two of them road the big glass elevator up to Jung-Woo’s office. She didn’t like Yeo-jin very much. The woman was too closed off and came across as incredibly judgmental the kind of person others automatically assumed thought they were above everyone else. Ae-Ra wasn’t entirely certain if this was true but Yeo-jin had yet to prove otherwise, besides her feelings for Jung-Woo were getting in the way of Ae-Ra’s plan. Though it wasn’t entirely necessary for Jung-Woo to have no one on his side, it would certainly be a lot easier if her didn’t and they last thing that would be helpful was another woman on his team.

 

Yeo-jin didn’t like Ae-Ra for the almost sole reason that she used to be married to Jung-Woo, which meant she was the competition. It didn’t matter if Ae-Ra still had feelings for the CEO or not, at a point in their lives the two had been married, which meant that Ae-Ra was his type and that he could fall for her again. Yeo-jin had never really had much competition on love, mostly due to the fact that she hadn’t been in love too many times, so this was new to her and although she briefly considered that Jung-Woo may not like her she brushed it off, he was so nice to her after all.

 

The elevator ride was awkward. Silent and awkward. Both woman were holding thick manila folders full of papers and trying not to look at each other. Ae-Ra had been the last to enter the elevator and so was closer to the doors when they opened and was the first to peek through the large glass doors to Jung-Woo’s office and see him being handed paper after paper by that irritating secretary youth. Yeo-jin resisted the urge to sigh when Ae-Ra stopped dead because of this. Honestly, the kid was Jung-Woo’s personal secretary of course he would be in his office. She was about to step around Ae-Ra and head into the airy room when it happened.

 

Jung-Woo signed a form, dropped his pen and turned to face the young secretary who was holding out another official document. Jung-Woo took the paper carefully and placed in at the top of the pile in the boys arms, before taking the stack and dropping it unceremoniously on his desk. He then stood up and lead the young secretary to the seating with a fond smile.

Ae-Ra was about to barge in and give Jung-Woo the approval papers she was clutching when the CEO sat down next to his secretary with his arm draped comfortably around the boys shoulders.

This time it was Yeo-jin who wanted to storm into the room with a biting comment about every employee pulling their weight, but the secretaries head was now on Jung-Woo’s shoulder.

 

When Jung-Woo brought his other arm to wrap around his assistant Ae-Ra decided that it didn’t matter how bad the younger was feeling they could’ve left it till after work hours, Yeo-jin thinking something similar. But neither of them got the chance because suddenly there was no space between the two in the office. Jung-Woo was gently cupping the youngers jaw and Ae-Ra’s files had recently introduced themselves to the floor, while Yeo-jin was doing a remarkable impression of a goldfish that was very out of character for the woman.

 

“I could have sworn there were people outside” Yo-han frowned after Jung-Woo had pulled  away for a breath.

“There’s no one there now” Jung-Woo shrugged “it was probably just a reflection.”