Perspective

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I yawned and stretched my arms. It was the morning after that crazy fight with Sehun but I didn't feel too bad afterwards. I mean, Kai and the other Princesses were keeping me companied while Sehun went around, taking turns with the girls.

I stood up and washed my face only to realize how bloated I was. It was probably from the food that I was stuffing myself yesterday which I really didn't regret. But my stomache was already growling. "Ahh, you big stomache." I say while rubbing it. I'm sure I put some weight on these few months especially with the good food and stress.

I quickly tied my hair into a pony tail after slipping on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Casual but I didn't care. I opened the door just then, Sehun came out. I gulped and pretended that I didn't see him. I scratched my ear and acted like I was busy.

 Walking past him, I knew he was staring at me. Maybe if he talked to me first, I'd be willing to give in. Like right now. Is he not going to? 

"Woah Minah, didn't know we would wear the same thing." Kai walks up to me distracting my thoughts. He had about the same thing, except how he was wearing shorts with his t-shirt.

"Oh, twins! Nice." I chuckle. 

"More like couple." He winks and I swallow hard as I see Sehun walk past me like he heard nothing. Was he going to turn around and drag me away? No? His face was turning red and I swore it was like he was blowing smokes from his ears.

"Oh. Haha." I laughed nervously. "You're hilarious Kai. No way could that happen." I punched him lightly and walked off quickly making sure he wouldn't catch up. Everyone was busily eating breakfast and I helped myself as well. 

I grabbed a plate of bacon, biscuits, and scrabled egg before joining in the other girls at the table. The guys were eating outside while enjoying the view of the beach. 

"So Minah, want to go swimming with us later? You didn't go yesterday and you seriously need a tan." Hyeri pokes at me with her fork. 

"Me?" I bit my tongue. 

"Of course you. Who else? You were the only one who didn't show up." Suzy says as she sips from her glass of orange juice.

"Alright." I bite into my biscuit as the girls clap happily that I agreed. "But I'm not that good at swimming." 

"Oh, it'll be fine. We could help you." Hyuna adds and Irene nods her head. 

After eating, I sit down on the couch and watch the tv as the others join. It was funny imagining royalties watch television but it really shouldn't be a problem seeing how human they are. 

"Wow, Damon is so hot." Jessica squeals as Krystal rolls her eyes. 

"No, Stephen. I like his attitude much better." Krystal replies as they start talking loudly. 

"Shh!" Taehyung calls out as he continues to watch it. We watch two more episodes when we finally decide to go and swim again. I walk out drenched in sunscreen since my skin would get sunburned easily. A few of the guys were riding on jet skis from afar. It was sunny as usual but not to hot. 

How fun. I sighed and stared while slowly unwrapping the towel around my waist. I tried my best to cover myself with nothing but my two hands. 

"What are you trying to hide?" Sehun walks up to me casually. 

"Umm.. Nothing." I chirp. "Nothing at all." 

"Doesn't look like it." He smirks ignorantly that I had to roll my eyes. I continue to stand there and see Kai waving at me, motioning for me to go to him. 

I look at Sehun and begin to walk before he pulls me back. "Sorry Kai! She's going to ride with me!" He quickly yells at Kai while holding my wrist firmly. I could see Kai laughing and giving a thumbs up as he turns on the engine of the jetski on. 

"Sad?" Sehun looks at me. What did he mean by that? 

"No." I stick my tongue out at him. "What's up with you Sehun?" I ask while he drags me to his jetski. "You've been acting weird lately." He ignores me and sits on the seat; he pats on it as a way to tell me to sit behind him. 

I cross my arm not obeying what he's telling me to do. "You didn't answer my question." 

"Well I am the Prince. Are you going to order me around?" He looks at me sternly only causing me to openmy mouth, surprised at his response. "That's what I thought. Now, sit behind me."

"So rude." I pout but follow his command. I sit restlessly, my arms freely danglingly on my sides. 

"Hold on." He adds and starts the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter