Remember this Kiss

Belle Dame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was out for a little above us as I walked out of my cabin after getting dress. Staring at the flash of sunlight, I guessed it wasn't going to last long until the sun dissappears again. I rubbed my hands together trying to create heat and could see the heat coming from my lips, forming a foggy puff of smoke. Slowly stretching my arms into the early morning, I fixed the warm hood of my coat.

"I see your awake." 

I look down from the stairs of the small cabin and see Prince Sehun already dressed up. He stands there, looking handsome with his puffy camping coat which somehow made him look adorable at the same time. 

"Yes I am." I smile. 

"Want to get some breakfast? The chefs are cooking for you ladies but the others haven't seem to wake up yet. They are in the kitchen building." 

"There's a building for the cooks?!" I asked shocked. He looked even more surprised at my spirit so early in the morning. "But, I would like to." I nodded my head and gave a giggle before walking down the stairs. He waits for me before we take off together. 

I sip the warm hot cocoa cup slowly trying my best to remember the taste. It always tasted better when there was someone to enjoy it with. 

"I'm surprised you didn't want coffee or tea." He laughs at me. 

"I prefer this. It's sweet but not to bitter or too plain." I munch on the bagel and then take another sip from my mug. 

I glance up to look at him who was also enjoying his breakfast. He looks at me and laughs suddenly. 

"What?" I opened my eyes widely, embarrased at the moment. 

"You umm..." He laughs again not completing his sentence. "Here, I'll help." He takes his thumb and wipes my upper lips. "There."

"Ah," I can only say as my cheeks began to turn even redder despite the cold weather which always made my nose pink. 

"It was cute though. The moustache from the hot cocoa," he laughs and warms his hands with the mug. 

"Hello Prince Sehun and Lady Minah." I hear Suzy say while approaching us from behind. "Hope I didn't interrupt or anything." 

I shake my head but I was feeling a bit disappointed. "Oh, not at all. Come join us." 

He grins at me and only then, Suzy sits right in between us. The perfect spot to be beside him, oh no. I sighed as quietly as I could and tried my best to ignore her or her unpredicatble intentions. Just then the rest of them come along and the quiet morning turned even louder.

I tried my best to waited for everyone to finish their breakfast. I still didn't know what the plan for today was and wondered what he had in store for us.

"I planned a hike for us. I really enjoy them especially when I was a child. I hope you guys will too and eventually, one can be my partner that will join me eveytime I go on one." He tells us anticipating our reactions.

"Hike?" Krystal's mouth dropped. It was so like her, she hated running or walking long distances. 

"Yeah. It'll keep us busy for a couple of hours." He sets his mug down and gets up from his seat.  "Ready?" He begins stretching infront of us for a few minutes letting us stare in awe at his toned body. We trailed after him as he saw us staring at him like hungry animals. 

"Let's go then Ladies." He signals for us to go along with him. 

It was about 2 hours and a half into the hiking. Irene and Naeun seemed to be at a good pace and was always at the front, keeping track with him and then behind them were me beside Suzy. Krystal was the last one who kept groaning in tiredness. 

I could only hear the conversation they had. The conversation was already well packed but it seemed like Prince Sehun kept trying to get me to talk. It didn't matter if I did or didn't since I would probably drag the topic down. But I continued to laugh at the stories they were sharing. 

"Gyahhh," suddenly Krystal shrieks behind all of us. I turn and see her on the ground. She was whimpering in pain, her hands clenching to her ankle as she sat still. "It hurts." 

"Let me see." The prince approaches her and kneels beside her. He lifts her leg a tiny bit and only saw that it became worse. 

"No....no.. It really hurts. I don't think I can walk any more."

"I'll carry you then." He suggests and I could see the surprised look in the other two's face. They turned around not daring to look. 

"Really?" Krystal asks and raises her hands for his support. He turns around, his back facing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter