Slowly

Oh! Sweet Sweet Dress!

 

(A/N) *sigh*  I won't be able to update much, so sorry for the wait. I have been working on it, just couldn't finish since it became suddenly busy.

 

Anyways, Thanks for tuning in, Enjoy~

 

 

 

No one POV

 

 

 

Sengil chuka hamida~ Sengil chuka hamida~ Saranghaeyo Lee Taemin~ Sengil chuka Hamida! ~~~

 

 

After the song that was sung slightly unharmoic, Taemin blew out the candles on the cake.

 

The crowd cheered as the lights came back on, and Taemin became shy from all of the attention that he was given.

 

"Aww look! She's blushing! So adorable!" said a lady in the crowd. They then began cooing for the embarassed boy as he cupped his face to avoid being looked at.

 

Taemin was pleased with the surprise, but didnt expect so much people being involved. The parents began thanking the crowd, which dispersed into their own tables to continue their meals.

 

As the parents were busy mingling with others, Taemin sat in his seat wanting this day to never end. 

 

When his parents returned to the table, Taemin requested something.

 

"Umma, Appa. Can Taeminnie keep this dress on? I like it a lot!" 

 

His parents' eyes buldged into saucers. His mother began to smile as his father remained in his calm composure.

 

"Sure, why not?" his mother replied.

 

"But Umma wants to know why you want to keep it so bad."

 

Taemin paused for a moment and got out of his seat. What did he really want?

 

Something to remember the day with?

 

To show that he loves his precious gift a lot?

 

None of those came to mind, however, He had something else to say. 

 

He faced his parents, but not making eye contact with them as he was still formulating his response.

 

 

 

"I want to keep it because it makes me feel pretty."  he replied as he was frowning, confused yet content with his answer.

 

 

 

Taken aback by the response, his parents began to tear up. Especially his mother.

 

His father then had a relaxed and understanding expression that replaced his previous one.

 

His father  got up from his seat and kneeled infront of his son.

 

"Taemin-ah, if it realy does make you feel pretty, me and your mother will be supporting you." he said smiling with smile that he has rarely seen.

 

Taemin smiled brightly as he had a few moments ago, and hugged his appa with all his might, not yet knowing the full understanding of what his father response actually means.

 

 

His parents pulled him up into a tight hug as bystanders looked and sweetly awed at the sight.

 

 

Taemin was soooo happy, and knew that not only he wont ever forget this day, but also how later he would come to realize his own passion.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

(A/N) Short n Sweet is what I would like to call it. BTW, I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD !!!!!1!

(actually from school and not huddled in my bed on my phone searching up yao- *COUGH* ideas like usual)

Hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it was too short, it has been awhile since I've picked it back up... ( like November 2015? Holy moly...)

 

Anyways, Thanks for tuning in! See ya in the next one! :)