My Obsession (part I/2)

Oh! Sweet Sweet Dress!

(A/N: Looks like ill only update on weekends; Feeling inspired by the rain here ^^)

-----------------------------

Taemin POV

Every since I was a child, I was an outcast. Not that anyone bullied me or anything. It was just the way I looked, in my opinion.

In my hometown, Tokyo was the center of everything you could ever think of, from music to anime, it was a haven I loved and held close to my heart. I have lived here since I was in pre-school, but in all honesty, I never felt at home. It was until one day that made everything empty become filled with color.

------------------------------

 

One weekend, Taemin's parents decided to take him shopping for his 10th birthday.  

 

"Taemin-ah, where do you want to go for your birthday?"

"Umma, is the library ok? I want to check out a few book since last week."

"Aigoo Taeminnie, its your birthday! Of course we can go. But what me and umma want for you is somewhere else."

"Oh! Oh! Appa~~~ tell me! I want to know!"

"Its somewhere near the train station~"

Taemin's breath hitched. "Oh! Oh! Is it near the big yellow pikachu? Appa?!"

His parents giggled at his cuteness and nodded in response.

"YAYYY!!" 

His scream echoed the streets where bystanders looked back shocked. They didnt mind after looking at Taemin's brilliant smile.

 

After visiting the library and checking out three stacks of cartoon books, They walked from the train station and made their way on the street that led to the Pokemon themed cafe.

Walking on that same street for the last four years, they passed a new store that had just recently opened that month. Suddenly, Taemin stopped in his tracks.

With his eyes on the window that printed in bright mint and white letters, Metamorphose. It was a new lolita store that was pretty popular in the area with their signature shoes.

"Umma, Appa. Can we go in there or a bit?"

"Sure Taeminnie, anything you want." They grinned at the request since they also had to shop for his cousin's birthday the following week as well, and it looked like the perfect place to shop just for that. 

The little boy opened the door slowly as if the place was sacred, and his eyes became twice the size like ping pong balls.

Lace, shoes, and dresses was filled in every square foot of the place. It was a frilly heaven that amazed him out of his wits. He wondered the store while his parents admired the dresses.

And then, there they were. His eyes broke from his trance and focused solely on a pair of shoes on a display. The platform shoes that went up to mid-calf, and were a nice light blue with a nice bow on the side.

He yelled aburptly. "I want these!"

His parents hussled over to see what he decided on and frowned.

"Are you sure baby? This is a nice color, but these shoes are for girls."

"Ummmmma~ Pwease~?" as he pouted.

"Umma's right Taemin. Here, if you want we can choose these black b-"

" Nonononoooo appa~ I want these" lifting the pair over his head .

They both looked at each other and sighed in defeat.

As Taemin stared, it was then replaced with a joy filled squeal when they smiled back.

After his parents selected a dress and accessories, they purchased the items at the cash register. 

Taemin smiled ear to ear when the cashier gave the shoes back to the boy. 

"Why dont your wear it now little one?"

Taemin jerked back when suprised by the sudden request from the manager that came out of nowhere.

She grinned at the response.

The lady had a simple white blouse, black skinny jeans that had pink clouds printed on them, and her blonde hair tied up in a bun. 

Their parents turned in shock as well. 

"Can I?" as he looked back at his parents.

"Sure Baby, their yours" 

"Mhmm"

He then was led to a seating area by the owner and took off his sneakers.

"hmm..." as the manager stood there hovering over the boy.

"Y-yes?" looking up in a nervous response.

"I dont think you should wear those with that top and shorts. I mean it would look better with..."

His parents went silent in agreement.

"Oh... Ok.." as he looked around for a changing room.

"Wait! I remembered something. Stay here darling" as she ran to the back of the store.

Both Taemin and his parents stared in the direction she ran until she came back with a bag stuffed with something.

"Here, wear this." handing him the bag and gave a light push to the changing room.

Taemin didnt complain and listened to what she said.

Minutes later, Taemin came out with his brand new shoes and wore a dress with the same color with white lace linings that went down to his knees.

"Omo! Look at him~ So adorable!" as his mom clapped her hands together.

"..."

"Nice! I knew that this was the right choice!" as the owner mentally patted herself on the back.

"How much is it madam?" as his mom reached back into her purse.

"Umma! i only want the shoes!" as the boy whined.

"Its ok, it for you!"

"Its ok. Its on the house" as the lady walked to the cash register to get the reciept.

"Oh my! Thank you so much!"

"..."

"Not a problem! I mean, look at him, it suits him so much and with those shoes." as she happily replied back.

"Come again!"

"We will!" as she dragged the boy and man hand in hand.

"..."

"Can we umma? Appa?" Looking mighty excited.

"Why not? Yeobo?"

"Sure."

"YAYYYY!" screaming for the nth time that day.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------- To be continued...

 

These are the boots that also inspired me ^^

Classic-Bandage-Lolita-Boots-TZZ12050201

Imagine those on mini Taemin. SO CCUUUUTE!