My Obsession Part (2/2)

Oh! Sweet Sweet Dress!

(A/N) Ommna! I did it again... I PROMISE this time to update more often for you guys. Mianhae chingus.

Anyways, Thanks for tuning in, Enjoy~

 

 

No one POV

 

After the family left the store, they headed towards the Pokemon cafe.

Still in his new attire, Taemin attracted onlookers passing by.

"Wow! She's like a doll!"

"KAAWAAAII!"

"Waah, she's a model or what?"

This made the boy and his umma quite pleased, while his appa thought otherwise.

"Ah we're here now, lets go in quickly."

"PIKACHUUU!!! WAHH!! APPA UMMA LETS SIT NEXT TO PIKACHU!"

Taemin screamed pointing past the doors to a spot in the cafe with a huge pikachu figure walking by.

"HeHee Our Taeminnie wants to see somebody really bad."

"Umma! Hurry up! Appa can we? Please! Please!"

"Sure. Let me talk to the waiter."

While his parents were occupied with the task, Taemin walked into the restaurant. 

 

Taemin POV

 

I saw past the glass doors, and in the back, Pikachu-san was there!

"PIKACHUUUU!!! WAHH!! APPA UMMA LETS SIT NEXT TO PIKACHU!"

"HeHee Our Taeminnie wants to see someday really bad."

"Umma! Hurry Up! Appa can we? Please! Please!"

"Sure. Let me talk to the waiter."

 

Why are they taking so long? I stared up their legs for the past... I dunno.

I've had enough. I'm gunna walk around. Soooo borrred...

Walking away, umma and appa's voices werent as loud anymore.

I slowly ended up in the middle of the room, and looked around. 

Big fluffy pokemon walked around carring trays with cool looking drinks, and the smell of yummy food filled the air.

It wasnt full like the last time I was here though, but I loved it; it would mean that I get to go around all I want!

I felt so excited, and as my eyes searched, I spotted a room with TVs everywhere.

That's new.

I went into the room, and the theme song blasted in my ears.

'Pokemon~ gotta catch em' all!'

The room was bright yellow and a red stripe that went all the way around.

In the middle of the room, there were black couches that faced either way in the room.

I sat on it criss-cross apple sauce style.^^

There was another kid in the room, but in a sandbag under the TV infront of me with headphones on.

He looked about my age, maybe older. He had a bowl haircut like mine, but his was shorter.

He had a simple white t-shirt on, and shorts that were green.

Ah! I forgot that I had this dress on. Need to sit striaght.

Err, I shouldnt be worried since he wasnt looking at me at all. Oh well, my little secret.

He was a bit far away, so I kicked my legs in the beat of the song as I swayed my head side to side.

I focused my attention to the TV, and silently sang along with the song playing.

 

The Other Kid's POV

 

Hmph. Another boring day in this cafe.

Why did auntie drag me here? I knew she was working , but she should've left me at the hotel.

I was leaving today anyways, so I dont need to spend another day cooped in here.

Meh, I'll just put on headphones and play a game on my game console.

Just as I was doing that, a girl walked in.

I decided not to pay any attention to her, and continued what I was doing.

Poof.

What the heck? She sat right infront of me. Well, not that close though.

I looked up breifly at her face, and wow she looked pretty. I wonder why she's here.

I glanced down a bit to see what she's wearin- Oops! I err... saw her underwear.

As I looked back to my console's screen, she jerked and changed her position.

Did she notice? 

I felt my cheeks heat up, and started to blinked rapidly, trying to forget what I just saw... 

I mean! It not like I didnt hate ... Err mean to look, it was just... I mean, aaaahh...

I took a deep breath, and sighed.

Waiting a bit, I decided to take another look, but only to her face this time.

She was looking at the TV the whole time.

Weeew.

What, why weew? 

I didnt mean to look... I just...

Argggh! Im gunna talk to her and apologize.

 

No one POV

 

As the boy got up, Taemin's parents entered the room and called for him.

"Taeminine! Lets go sit over here and eat now!"

The boy stood there, and stared.

Taemin looked over and nodded.

"Oh Ok! gotta eat em all! Hehehe"

Taemin got up, and skipped over to the exit.

Once he left, the boy plopped down in his seat, but he still looked in direction the 'girl' went.

 

 

The family ordered food in the corner where Taemin wanted to eat.

Little did he know, there was a surprise in store for him.

"How do you feel now Taemin?"

"This is so awesome!"

"Aww Our Taeminnie is so excited!"

They were talking until the lights in the room out.

Taemin yelped, and was confused for a moment.

Then, the huge Pikachu he saw earlier came out with a cake that looked like a pokeball.

The other customeers started to cheer, and appauded for the entrance it made.

Taemin stared at the moving figure, and started to slowly grin ear to ear.

His parents chuckled, secretly videotaped him ever since they started talking.

The cake arrived at their table, and they became completely surrounded by the other pokemon in the room.

A song suddenly started to play, and they sang to the birthday boy.

 

In the other side of the room was the boy who was in the TV room with Taemin.

The boy played the birthday song from his phone, and smiled.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

OOOOOooooo CLIFFHANGER XD 

Who do you think the boy was? Key? Minho? Onew? Jonghyun?

Stay tuned for the next chapter where the identity is soon revealed!    Thanks for tuning, See ya!!!