엘리베이터 (Elevator) Pt. 3

엘리베이터 (Elevator)

If anyone is interested I wrote a part 3 because someone on tumblr asked for it so I wrote it, you don't have to read it, but it's here if you would like to (^_^).
Also sorry to promote my other story on this one but I would really appreciate if you'd check out my new story Bibliophile (it's an original character story that features members of BTS and MYNAME and maybe other groups later on)

 


 

Jimin could never forget how freaking lucky he was. Looking at his boyfriend’s adorable sleeping face, he knew that he was the luckiest man alive. Jungkook’s eyelids flickered and he scrunched up his nose, letting out the cutest little sigh Jimin had ever heard.

Jungkook had come over to watch some movie that was playing on TV and had ended up falling asleep, snuggling into Jimin and resting his head in Jimin’s lap. It’s not like Jimin minded at all; of course he loved spending time with his boyfriend but it was nice seeing him look so peaceful and calm.

Jimin was happy, he was very happy. He wasn’t sure he was ever going to feel this happy and loved again after Yoongi. He hated thinking about Yoongi, especially when he was with Jungkook; it just made his mood sour. Jungkook was healing Jimin’s broken heart, putting it back together piece by piece and Jimin loved him for it.

Now back to Jungkook, his eyes slowly opened and he stretched out, almost punching Jimin in the face.

Hmmmhm, sorry Jiminie, I almost forgot where I was for a minute” His voice was croaky from lack of use and he snuggled closer to Jimin. Damn, they’d been together for a few months now yet every time they touched, Jimin’s heart still beat so fast he thought it was going to explode out of his chest. He hoped he had the same effect on Jungkook but he couldn’t ever be sure, the younger wasn’t really one for showing his feelings unless he felt it was absolutely necessary. And neither of them had said the ‘L’ word yet so they were still in this stage that made Jimin feel kind of uncertain about where they stood, but he was just trying to ignore that and live in the moment.

No problem, cutie” Jimin leaned in to kiss the tip of Jungkook’s petite nose.

You know, it’s Halloween tomorrow” Jungkook stated, an undistinguishable glint in his eye. Jimin groaned, he hated Halloween; actually he hated anything scary.

Do you want to spend it together? You can come over my house” The seductive tone in Jungkook’s voice both aroused and terrified Jimin. He had never been over Jungkook’s place before and he wasn’t really sure what to expect. He was still half thinking that Jungkook might actually be a serial killer and would take him to his place and kill him. Of course Jungkook had already had plenty of opportunities to kill him, they spent many hours alone in Jimin’s apartment, but for some reason Jimin felt he was safer at home with Jungkook than at Jungkook’s place. Oh god, what was Jimin thinking? He was letting Halloween get to him already.

I m-might be busy” Jimin lied through chattering teeth; he was suddenly very cold (and kinda super terrified of Jungkook for no logical reason).

Don’t lie, I know where you live” He said it jokingly but it sent a shiver down Jimin’s spine nevertheless. Jungkook was now sitting up, his hair stuck up in all directions (which normally would be really cute to Jimin but he was too distracted by his irrational fear). There was an awkward silence following Jungkook’s words and he looked at Jimin with curiosity, Jimin was acting kind of strange. The silence was interrupted when Jungkook caught a look at the clock hanging on the wall in the dining room.

Oh my, is it 4pm already? I have somewhere I have to be” Jungkook stood up, giving Jimin a quick peck on his frozen lips. “Don’t forget, I’ll see you tomorrow”.

The door closed with a quiet click and Jimin almost started hyperventilating. Why had he started dating Jungkook without getting to know him better or finding out from his friends how he is? Speaking of which, aside from Taehyung, did Jungkook even have any other friends? Was he some psychopathic loner? God, what had Jimin gotten himself into?

 

The next day Jimin was pacing his apartment, practically a nervous wreck. He had received a text from Jungkook earlier stating his apartment number and requesting that Jimin wear a costume (it is Halloween after all). Jimin was mainly freaking out over the fact that he had no idea what Jungkook had planned for their night and he had a feeling it wasn’t going to be good. He almost wanted to just not show up but he knew Jungkook would only come to his apartment (and he might be angry, Jimin really didn’t want Jungkook to be provoked).

Jimin didn’t really have any costumes so he just wore his old school uniform, which surprisingly still fit since he hadn’t really grown much since high school, albeit it was a little tight. Before leaving, he gave himself a quick pep talk.

This is Jungkook, the one you’re pretty sure is the love of your life, the one who you were just earlier silently thanking for saving you from the downward spiral Yoongi had sent you on” Yoongi’s name always left a bad taste in Jimin’s mouth but his little talk seemed to calm his nerves ever so slightly. He was right, there wasn’t anything to worry about. He was even beginning to feel slightly giddy at the thought of seeing Jungkook; the butterflies in his stomach that he normally felt when Jungkook came to mind seemed to have returned.

His nerves turning into excitement, Jimin couldn’t stand still as he rode the elevator to Jungkook’s floor. Ah this elevator, it was where they had first met, where this had all begun.

As Jimin got closer to his boyfriend’s apartment, the anxiety began to return; his door was open and there wasn’t any light filtering out.

J-Jungkook?” Jimin poked his head through the open door, trying to see if the younger was in there or not. There were no lights on at all and Jimin couldn’t see anything. He was suddenly very scared but not just for himself, what if something had happened to Jungkook? Yeah so Jimin had just been accusing Jungkook of being a murderer but his mind didn’t seem to working rationally at all. Any hint of hesitation he felt left his body when he heard a slight grunt coming from inside the apartment. He tiptoed inside, wishing his eyes would adjust already because he was too scared to turn on the light.

It was difficult for Jimin to find the source of the noise, as he didn’t know his way around Jungkook’s apartment; plus it was pitch black, meaning he bumped into some piece of furniture almost every three steps.

Jimin must’ve gone pretty far into the apartment when suddenly a cold hand wrapped around his ankle. He looked down and his still-not-fully-adjusted-to-the-dark eyes could only make out a very pale face with black eyes, as deep as an abyss, staring up at him. Jimin froze when he was scared so attempting to run away was out of the question; the only thing left to do was scream. And scream he did. Very loudly and uncontrollably. The hand automatically let go of his leg and stood up.

Jimin please stop, it’s me, Jungkook” Jimin could barely hear the words over his screaming. Jungkook grabbed his shoulders and began to gently shake him.

Jimin stop!” Jimin was almost at the point of hysteria and Jungkook was feeling very regretful. The screaming stopped immediately.

J-J-Jungkook?” Jimin looked so frightened that Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around the elder. Jimin let the other boy bring him into a warm embrace, his heart still beating a hundred miles per minute.  

I’m so sorry Jimin, I didn’t think you’d freak out so bad” He held Jimin at arms length to get a proper look at him. “Aw please don’t cry, I feel so bad

I’m not crying” As soon as the words left his mouth he realized he was in fact crying, there were tears flowing freely down his cheeks. Jungkook pulled him close again and Jimin forgot about being scared or mad and just let himself feel safe, head against his boyfriends chest.

Why-why would you even do that? You know I h-hate scary th-things” Now that he had calmed down a bit, Jimin was feeling a bit upset that his boyfriend purposely did something he knew made him uncomfortable.

I don’t know, I thought it would be funny” Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, he was feeling really guilty. He was trying to look anywhere but at Jimin’s face so he let his eyes stray to the costume he was wearing.

Jimin I know you’re angry but you look really cute in your uniform” Jimin blushed slightly and felt himself melt when he saw Jungkook’s matching red cheeks. He never could stay mad at Jungkook for long.

The rest of the night was spent watching funny comedies with plenty of snuggles and sweet kisses to ward away any ghouls or demons. So they hadn’t said ‘I love you’ yet, it didn’t matter, Jimin had never felt so at home than when he was with Jungkook.