Monday Morning.

the more, the merrier

Hoseok almost threw his alarm clock when it rang right next to his ear. It's Monday so he has to go to work. He was about to kiss Yoongi but felt that the pregnant male wasn't beside him. "Yoongi?" He called out then stood up. He sat and stretched his muscles. "Yoongiiiiiii" He called out again, whiny this time. "I need some sugaaar" He yawns and gets out of bed. He makes his way downstairs and found Seungcheol sitting on the couch while watching tv.

 

"Why are you up early, huh?" Hoseok sits beside him and ruffles his hair. "Baekkie hyung woke me up. He said it's his first day in school and I have no idea how me being awake affects his first day" The five-year-old said sleepily. "Just go to sleep, 'kay?" Seungcheol nods then hops off the couch; he makes his way to his bed. Hoseok turns off the television before he walks to the kitchen and runs to Yoongi who was cooking. "Yoongiiiii. I missed you. I woke up and you weren't on bed" Hoseok backhugs him and rubs his palms on Yoongi's stomach. "It's Baek's first day in preschool" Yoongi tilts his head slightly to kiss Hoseok's pouting lips.

 

"Now get back before I burn our breakfast" Hoseok kisses Yoongi's neck before sitting down at the table. Baekhyun has his eyes closed while sitting. Hoseok flicks his forehead and the seven year old flinches, awaking from his sleep. "Appa! I'm sleepy!" Hoseok chuckles when he sees a gap on his son's front row of teeth. He must've gotten it removed yesterday. "You woke Seungcheol up" Baekhyun just crossed his arms. "I wanted to wake Jeonghanie, too, but he looked too cute so I didn't" 

 

Yoongi walks towards them with a cup of hot coffee and a plate. "You won't eat yet?" Hoseok asks as he sips his coffee. "Not yet. I'll wait for Jeonghan and Hanbinie" Yoongi smiles and sits beside Baekhyun, wiping the mess from his mouth with a tissue. "But you have to if you're hungry" Baekhyun jumps from his seat to get a glass of water. "But I am not. Are you?" Hoseok shakes his head no. "Eat when you are, okay? I don't want you and our little angel to starve" Yoongi rolls his eyes with a smile then helps Baekhyun climb his seat.


 

"Bye Jeonghanie! Bye Seungcheolie! Bye Hanbinie! Bye Jihoonie! Bye maknae inside Eomma's stomach! Bye Eomma!" Hoseok rolls up the window when Baekhyun finished his farewell. When they disappeared from a corner, Yoongi and the kids went inside. "Eomma, can I carry Jihoonie, too?" Hanbin asks as Yoongi is changing Jihoon's diaper. "When you're old enough like Jeonghanie, sweetie" Jeonghan nods beside him. "But Hanbinie is this," he holds up three tiny fingers, "and Jeonghanie hyung is this!" he holds up five fingers in his other hand. "We're super close!"

 

Yoongi laughs at the cuteness. "But you're tiny, baby. My tiny, squishy, and adorable marshmallow" He swaddles Jihoon with blankets before carrying him in his arms. Hanbin pouts and runs to the living room where Seungcheol is watching some cartoons. "This is your third diaper and it's not even seven yet. You poop machine" Jihoon just giggled and tried to bite when Yoongi poked his small nose with his finger.

 

"Eomma! Eomma! Jeonghanie kissed my forehead!" Yoongi sits down beside Seungcheol on the couch before answering. "Oh? Really? For what?" Jeonghan stood up and patted Seungcheol's head. "Seungcheolie hyung fell down from the couch so I kissed the boo boo away, Eomma" Seungcheol nodded as he leaned closer to Jeonghan's hand. "And it felt good! Jeonghanie~ Hyung wants to kiss you, too~" Yoongi chuckled. Jeonghan offered his cheek and the older gladly pulled him closer then pecked his cheek.

 

"Hanbinie wants kiss too" Yoongi motioned to him to come closer. "You can kiss Jihoon" Hanbin beamed then planted a sloppy kiss on the younger's chubby cheek. Jihoon only sneezed and wiped his wet cheek with his clothed fist. "Jihoonie didn't like my kiss?" Hanbin asked with a pout. "Of course he did! He loves his Hanbin hyung" Yoongi may or may not lied on that statement. "Eomma, will Uncle Jiminnie come visit?" Seungcheol asked. Yoongi remembered mentioning him on dinner yesterday. 

 

"I think he will, hun" Seungcheol cheered. Jimin is on top of Seungcheol's 'My favorite people outside our home' list that was written sloppily on his sacred Spongebob notebook. Yoongi just showed a faint smile. Jimin is his ex and none of his kids know. He has a habit of visiting them when Hoseok isn't around and Yoongi's not sure if he's doing it on purpose or not. Hoseok knows about Jimin's 'visiting hours' but does nothing to stop him. He's sure Yoongi won't cheat on him. They have six children, for Pete's sake.

 

There's a knock on the door and Seungcheol gasped. "He's here!" He squealed. Yoongi sighed. "Eomma, are you alright?" Jeonghan asked with a little frown on his small angelic face. Yoongi smiled, "Of course. Why wouldn't I be, sweetie?" Jeonghan smiled then went to help his brothers reach the doorknob. "I hope this won't be awkward, Jihoon" Jihoon just mumbled something incoherent and Yoongi convinces himself it's something encouraging.

 

The door opened and revealed a very handsome Jimin. His kids were clinging on the younger's limbs, slowing him down. "The kids seem energetic today" Jimin said while limping. "They always are" He sat down beside Yoongi after Seungcheol and Hanbin released his legs. "So how's life with Hoseok?" Yoongi sighed and faced Jimin "It's great. We have five loving kids and one on the way so it's great. We're happy, very happy"

 

"Headlock!" Seungcheol hopped on Jimin's back and hooked his arm around his neck. "Okay! Okay! I give up!" Seungcheol cheered, jumping around while his dongsaengs laughed at him, Jihoon included. "Ah but you know, I still remember the times when we were together--"

 

"Jimin, please--"

 

"When there used to be an 'us'" Jimin held Yoongi's hand, causing him to flinch. "Don't worry. I moved on now" He smiled. "But that doesn't mean I don't have feelings for you anymore"

 

"Feelings?" Yoongi pulled his hand from the younger and rested it on Jihoon's head. Seungcheol popped out between Jimin's legs "Does Uncle Jiminnie like Eomma?" Yoongi gulped and Jimin chuckled. "Of course I do! I love your Eomma. You love him too, right?" Seungcheol nodded enthusiastically and marched beside Yoongi. "Yes! Because Eomma is carrying our maknae and because he is our Eomma!" Yoongi smiled endearingly at his second eldest son. "Good" Seungcheol is then dragged away by Hanbin.

 

"Anyway, what month are you in now?" Jimin asks, referring to Yoongi's stomach. "Sixth" Jimin nodded, "Oh! Wait here. I'll just get some stuff in my car" Jimin ran outside. Seungcheol and Hanbin gasped. "Eomma! Is Uncle Jiminnie going home?" They both asked in unison. "No, no. He said he'll just grab something outside"

 

"I'm back!" Jimin is carrying three platic bag in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other. "Yay! Food!" The kids all ran to him but halted when they noticed the flowers. "What are those for, Uncle Jiminnie?" Jeonghan asks, eyes narrowing. "U-um. For Yoongi..?" The trio crossed their arms across their chest. "Why are you giving it to him, hm?" Hanbin narrowed his eyes, almost closing them. Jimin slowly lowered his load on the nearby table before answering. "Um, because--"

 

"Are you giving him flowers to steal him away from us?" Seungcheol narrowed his eyes, too. Jimin cleared his throat. How can these tiny kids be so intimidating?! Yoongi stood up and was about to stop his kids from being rude when, "Are you giving him flowers so he can be your Eomma instead?" The kids then started crying. "Please don't, Uncle Jiminnie! We only have one Eomma!" Hanbin wailed. Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other before laughing. "W-why a-are you laugh-laughing, Eomma?" Yoongi gently handed Jihoon to Jimin before kneeling in front of the sobbing kids.

 

"He won't, my bubs. He's just giving me those because we're friends. Right, Jimin?" They all looked at the said male. His face is scrunched up in pain as Jihoon chomps on his shoulder. "Y-yes" Yoongi grins at his kids. "See?" The three toddlers then hugged Yoongi, carefully to not squish his stomach. "Sorry to interrupt but my shoulder is bleeding"


 

 

"Good job, Jihoonie!" Hoseok cheers as Seungcheol tells him what happened earlier. "So now that Jimin tried to steal Eomma away--"

 

"Hoseok"

 

"Is he still your favorite person outside home?" Seungcheol nodded and bit on a fried chicken. "Yes, Appa, because he brought food!" Hoseok pouted. "But he--"

 

"Hoseok" Yoongi glared at him. "B-but he brought you pretty flowers. He's planning something" Hoseok says, looking like a dejected puppy. "Are you jealous, Jung?" Hoseok shakes his head and hugs sleeping Hanbin tight like he was a teddy bear. "He's just really handsome and he's your ex" Hoseok whispered the last part so the other kids won't hear. "You're more handsome, honey. Plus, we have five tiny versions of us and one is coming"

 

"You're just saying that because I'm your husband" Yoongi piches his cheek. "Exactly! You're my husband" Hoseok grins and leans for a kiss. Yoongi agrees and they both close their eyes and leans forward to met each other's lips. "Seungcheol is sleepy" Baekhyun appeared between them and they kissed his chubby cheeks instead. "Eomma, Jihoon wants to be held by you" Jeonghan yawns and hands the youngest to Yoongi. "Appa, I'm sleepy. Carry me too" Baekhyun reaches for Hoseok, who shifts Hanbin on his hips so he can carry the other.

 

"Appa, me too" Seungcheol whines and threw a chicken bone somewhere. "Okay, climb on my back" 

 

"Jeonghan, sweetie, do you want me to carry you, too?" Yoongi asks the remaining toddler on the ground. Jeonghan shakes his head and smiles softly. "No, thank you, Eomma. I'm too heavy for you and maknae could get squished" Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other before smiling at him. "Okay, let's get you to bed"


 

 

it's been a while since i updated this. omg i hope y'all like it loves