Hoseok and the boys.

the more, the merrier

1,073 words


 

"Appa! Appa! Appa!" Hoseok feels tiny fingers poking on his nose. "Appa!" He feels them on his ears next. "Appaaa!" Something jumped on his body and knocked the oxygem out of his lungs. Hoseok inhales a deep breath and sits up, the thing that jumped on him falling in his lap. "Appa! Seungcheolie wants bacon, Jeonghanie and Hanbinie wants pancakes and Jihoonie wants milk!" He has to blink his eyes rapidly to adjust his eyesight. He sees four tiny humans, one sitting on his lap and the other one carrying the tiniest of them.

 

"Dwarves? Why are there dwarves in my room?" The one carrying a teeny tiny human walks towards him. "Appa, Eomma said you'll have to cook breakfast. Baekhyunie hyung's tooth was aching so they went to the dentist" Hoseok rubbed his eyes, now seeing clearly. "Gosh. Sleep can ruin your sight. Good morning, kids! Come join me in my kingdom" Hoseok opens his arms for them and Seungcheol snorts. "You mean Eomma's kingdom?" Hoseok flicks his forehead not too strongly. "Whatever you say, soup" He says then sits at the edge of the bed. "Okay. Let's go get breakfast!"

 

"It's S.Coups, Appa! It's a really good nickname!" Seungcheol gets down with the help of Hoseok. "And Hanbin here is B.I! Right Hanbinie?" The said toddler nods his head, holding Jeonghan's hand while on a pacifier. "Oh and Jeonghan is Angel!" Seungcheol went to the latter's side and swings his hand across his shoulder. "Right, Jeonghanie?" Jeonghan smiles and Seungcheol kisses his cheek, making the other giggle. Hoseok watches them with adornment. "Okay then S.Coups, B.I, and Angel-- oh wait, what's Jihoon's?" 

 

Seungcheol was walking out the room when he stopped. "Oh yeah..." He whispers to himself. "He's still a baby so he doesn't have one yet!" He smiles then runs downstairs. "Hey, be careful!" Hoseok hears a faint 'yes, appa' before he hears soft padding of small feet againts wood. Hoseok sighs and looks down at the remaining kids in his room. "Do you still want to sleep?" They shook their heads. He sighed. He wants to sleep more but the responsibility of being a father builds a tall fence between him and his bed.

 

 

 

"You're getting better at holding Jihoon, Jeonghanie" Jeonghan smiles and shifts his nine-month brother more comfortably in his arms. Hanbin releases his pacifier from his mouth and speaks, "And I'm getting better in speaking!" Hoseok nods and pecks his cheek. The toddler has a loud voice. "Appaaaa" Hoseok chuckles at the sight of Seungcheol sliding down their oven with a broken look. "I'm starviiiiing" Hoseok puts Hanbin on his high chair then goes to carry Seungcheol instead. "Okay. If you're so hungry, help me cook then" Hoseok swings him I in his arms while the toddler giggles while shouting, "Superman!"

 

Jeonghan went to the living room and slowly put Jihoon down on the carpeted floor. "Wait for hyung, okay? He'll just get you milk" Jihoon just blinked at him with drool on the corner of his lips. "Mama" Jeonghan smiles and wipes his drool away with his bib. "You miss Eomma already? I miss him, too. Let's just wait for them, hm?" Jihoon his thumb and rests his tiny hand on Jeonghan's cheek. He smiled.

 

Jeonghan made sure the living room was free from anything that Jihoon can break and harm him. He was the one Yoongi assigned if he wasn't around. He taught him how to hold Jihoon properly and carefully, how to change his diapers, how to make his milk, and how to lull him to sleep. He's more careful than Hoseok, who almost dropped Seungcheol when he was only a week old. And as much as he wants to hold Jihoon, he doesn't want him to break.

 

"Oh. Jeonghanie! Let's eat. We just finished cooking" Hoseok said as Jeonghan entered the kitchen. "Appa, Jihoon needs milk. I'll feed him first before I'll eat" Hoseok just finished serving a plate of bacon and eggs for Seungcheol and two plates of pancakes for Hanbin and Jeonghan. "Oh. Okay. Do you want me to make milk for him?"

 

"I want milk" Seungcheol says with mouth full of eggs. Hanbin slaps a tissue on his lips. "Okay, Appa. Thank you" Hoseok began making milk and glances at Jeonghan, who was innocently standing behind him. He wasn't that close to him and Jihoon. He was closer to the rowdy boys. Hoseok finishes and instead of handing the bottle, he carries Jeonghan. The toddler grins and hugs his neck while burying his small face on his neck.

 

After Jihoon finished his milk, he immediately fell asleep. Jeonghan carried him upstairs then laid him in his crib. He went to the dining area next where he found Seungcheol and Hanbin having a food fight with Hoseok between and stopping them to prevent any further mess. "Hanbinie, Baekkie hyung won't share his toys with you anymore if you continue that. Seungcheol hyung, Eomma will be mad" The two toddlers, instead of throwing the food in their hands, stuffed them in their mouths instead. Hoseok sighed and walked towards Jeonghan, thankful. "Come here, ya angel"

 

"See, he's an Angel!"


 

"We're home"

 

They were all watching Hanbin's favorite show(which they refuse to miss) but as soon as they heard his voice, the four boys ran to the door and attacked him with kisses. "Hyung missed youuu" Seungcheol says while tiptoeing to press wet kisses on Yoongi's clothed protruding stomach. "Eomma! Hanbin ate one whole pancake today! All by himself!" The youngest said while holding up his index finger to prove his point. "Wow! You're growing!" Yoongi said then leaned down with all his might to kiss his forehead. "Eomma! Eomma! I woke Appa up with my muscles!" Seungcheol flexed and Yoongi had to kiss both of his cheeks and laugh because it was ridiculously adorable.

 

"And what did my Jeonghan do when I was gone?" They are now sitting on the couch. Seungcheol and Hanbin sat on Yoongi's lap while Jeonghan sat on the floor in front of Yoongi. "I fed Jihoon and now he's sleeping" Yoongi motioned for him to come closer and when he did, Yoongi kissed his forehead. "And he was really good at looking pretty!" Seungcheol added. Yoongi chuckled. "Wait, where're Appa and Baek?" They looked around, confused. They went upstairs, Hanbin on Yoongi's waist, then found them on Baekhyun's bed; in the four boys' room. 


 

it's past 12 here but who caressss. next week is our semestral break yaayyyy. and if you haven't guessed, i slipped into the diamond life. it's :) good :) here :) i :) am :) not :) attacked:) why :) would :) I :) be :)

please tell me if i have any mistakes orz love y'all