and i'll be there.

like one, two, three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is a really short one so i don't think making another 'story' will be suitable that's why i'm continuing it here ;)

Count on me

Like one two three

And I'll be there.

Wonwoo turned to his right, before his eyes got teary and he ran towards Mingyu, his Mingyu and hugged the younger, while the younger was murmuring stuff about why Wonwoo didn't come back earlier and why was the older so late, and how he waited so long that his nose almost dropped off- Wonwoo could only cry, he couldn't laugh and couldn't say anything- all he could think was thank god for friends that help you through everything, thank god for Mingyu, and not for forgetting Soonyoung, but when he raises his head up from Mingyu's shoulder to thank Seungcheol and Soonyoung, he could feel a immediate tension in the air between the two. 

 

Soonyoung couldn't believe his own eyes, after 4 years, he met his ex boyfriend in a really unpredictable manner. 
So i guess this is why i felt a sudden liking to Wonwoo, but i don't remember Seungcheol having a younger brother..,

He stares Seungcheol down before looking at Jihoon, younger brother huh...

 

They were all gathered in the living room, after Wonwoo had a good nap with Mingyu wrapped in his arms, after they washed up and ate, after Soonyoung left not before giving Wonwoo his phone number and an awkward goodbye- agreeing to meet again sometime after.

 

"So, what's your relationship with Soonyoung?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter