like one two three

like one, two, three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

like one, two, three;

 

Mingyu lost count of the hours he waited, lost count of the times he whimpered because it was hella cold in the house and lost count of the number of sheeps he tried to count when he slept, Wonwoo hasn't come back. 

Jeon Wonwoo was someone who kept to his promises, even though majority of the time people made promises with him that they didn't keep, he wasn't angry- just disappointed that there are still people like this- scumbags and disgusting people who cheats money out of the poor.

Kim Mingyu was someone with huge determination and fights hard to prove himself to others who looked down on the autistic, Mrs Jeon used to whisper in his ears, you are special, you're not stupid- fight back when someone calls you names, understand Mingyu?  He will be angry when they call him all sorts of different stuff, and sometimes will need Wonwoo's help to figure out what that specific word means, maybe cry a few and just shrug it off, those are not important anyways.

But one thing he knew was, he loves his older brother.

There was a time when his teacher asked him who did he love and he answered Wonwoo hyung! with a thousand dollar smile, canines peeking out from the side. Love wasn't a complicated word for Mingyu, but to Wonwoo, it is.

Wonwoo always had a hard time deciphering his feelings, showing it and telling it both the same. He always didn't know what to do when his mother kisses him on the cheek and smiles while saying I love you, he doesn't know what to do when he received a confession from his juniors, seniors or even his own close friends. But somehow he knew he had to protect and take good care of Kim Mingyu and frankly speaking,  he always thought of how things would be very different if  Mingyu wasn't his adopted younger brother. He always came up with scenarios in his head of how the two of them would hold hands and Wonwoo would order a Big Mac for Mingyu and how they would be sitting across each other in the booth and would have shy smiles on their faces when they go for a 'date'. But things were turned 180 when their parents died.
 
Mingyu looked at the wooden cabinet at the side, before crawling over on his knees to it and pulling it open, looking at the envelope inside with skeptical eyes- he took it out and slid the cabinet close. He contemplated on whether to just go to Seungcheol's without peeking or peek and pretend he didn't. 
Obviously he chose the second  choice. Mingyu pulled at the paper sealing the envelope close, clumsily opening the piece of paper- money. It was a lot of money- Mingyu has never seen so much money, Wonwoo had never handed him so much before, it was always school allowance. And inside the envelope, there was a letter that went past Mingyu's bewildered eyes, and it was for Seungcheol.

They sat in the living room, sighing occasionally and looking at Mingyu stuffing his cheeks with food. He had arrived at Seungcheol's house about 2 hours ago, washed up, changed and called some Chinese delivery because it was the fastest. Mingyu was hungry and an hungry baby is a grumpy one. Seungcheol knew that real well, with Jihoon obviously. 
Being absolutely worried with the letter he read in the envelope, he peeked at the younger two through his hair, Jihoon smoothing out Mingyu's messy hair while asking him questions about Wonwoo, and Mingyu only answered with hyung will be back to see Mingyu, Wonwoo hyung will be back. 

 Hwo do I tell him Wonwoo won't be back? Seungcheol made eye contact with Jihoon- who sigh inaudibly, kid...

Seungcheol didn't know what to do. It has been 3 weeks since Wonwoo was gone. He didn't want to believe that Wonwoo, a strong figh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter