DUFF

Ms. Piggy

Kring! Kring!

 

Munching my strawberry muffin for the last time, I started gathering my things. I badly wanted to get the hell outta here. The cafeteria was the place I used to enjoy in my whole school life. Note, WAS. But after the incident of me almost proposing to the awesome-hot-but- Kwon Jiyong, I turned out to be the most popular DUFF of the school. Yep, DUFF. Designated Ugly Fat Friend of everyone. I know that before my oh so dramatic Bonnie and Clyde set up for Jiyong, I'm the least liked person in this school. Like duh, who wants to be friends with the twin of Fat Amy. Welp, Fat Amy does everything better than me. Thug life for me.

 

"I bet Jiyong's WHOLE school year is gonna turn out bad. Tsk, that pig really knows how to ruin every beautiful thing"

 

Uh... es? I was just like sitting one inch away from you so why the need of whispering? I don't know that confessing your love to someone is gonna ruin their image. You just slapped in the whole school that you're into him and shouldn't he be flattered or something? And besides, he's not the only hot in school, there are like waayyy more better than him. Like that Choi Seunghyun from my Art Class who I badly want to draw . I even imagined me and him on the table making out. Don't judge me, you'll drool when you see's a gentlemen ane him. Oh! There's also that little guy named Dong Youngbae he's just perfect, well except for the height but he's super cool. He's a gentlemen and  gossip around says he's still pure. Oh well, I hope he won't turn out as a priest or some nun assistant, he could be a Bench Model. He would sell a lot. 

 

Standing up, I walked out hurriedly to the caffeteria's door but much to my surprise, Kwon Jiyong and his grouptards just opened the door. Great, another scene for me. 

 

"Well, well, well, what a beautiful sight to start my lunch" he smirked. Ohhh, I want to rip that smirk off as well as his gorgeous face.

 

Among his arrival, everyone's attention are on him. His charisma is like Wendy's Fries topped up with hazelnut ice cream and a fresh delicious burrito times infinity. That's why I can't blame everyone for looking at him, even Mr. Parker, our 50 year old Math teacher is drooling. Ew. 

 

 

Reminding myself to not pull his head off and Jesus Christ is watching, I tried to push his grouptards off and get out of here for the rest of my life. I might take the chance of that boring home schooling my aunt proposed. Just lemme out pleassee ;-; I bet I would be the blockbuster talk of our school this whole month. What a life...

 

 

"Uh-uh-uh, gimme a kiss first hon" ... and the whole cafeteria burst out in laughter. I looked around and saw Principal Dickies holding her laughter in. *rolls eyes* Oh come on principal, let it out don't act like you're some kind of a good model person in school. I hate our principal (Gosh, I need to cleanse my soul in the church, I'm becoming a devil). I'm sure everyong hates her. Her name doesn't even suit her, Dickies? A girl? Pfft. Such a shame to hold such name.

 

 

As I was gonna punch this alpaca in front of me, the little hot cute guy grabbed my hand and pull me out of the cafeteria until we reached the garden. I'm smiling here! Kyaa such a gentleman Mr. Dongie Bae and also a hottie rawr~ God bless him.

 

 

He let my hand go and I almost frowned but as I looked at his beatiful face with that cute smile, I can't help to smile as well. He looks so freaking innocent, I feel sorry for him. Half of the girls population ed him mentally. 

 

 

He must realized I'm gawking over him so he cleared his throat, breaking the ice.

 

"So, you okay Chaerin?" OMG. He just did not say my name imma cry OMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. > . < The way he says it sounds so romantic asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiop. I need a breather please.

 

"Uhm, earth to Chaerin? Hello?" He's waving his hand in front of me and I punched myself mentally. I gathered up my posture from me half-opening my mouth because of his existence in front of me. I always look like a weirdo.

 

 

"Ohh.. hahaha I didn't see you dear!... BaeBaeBear! Rawr~" And I finished that rawr with a French wreck-it-ralph voice and hand pose of a tiger. I'm gonna laugh at myself. I'm turning red like a tomato and pinching my thighs from the back, putting the preasure of embarassment there. I should really shut up and be normal gosh. Now I've just ruined my image on him. He might think I'm one of his crazy followers and run away. Okay I'm closing my eyes now, he's gonna run away or punch me in...

 

One.....

 

Two....

 

Three....

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DID NOT HAVE ANY IDEA YOU WERE THIS FUNNY CHAE!..." and his laughter continues. He's got an amazing laugh by the way but I can't help to look at his eyes. It's turning crescent just like my munchkin kitten's eyes. The is in my bag right now (That's her name). Yup, I bring my cat secretly. One time I brought a snake and everyone freaked out since it got out of my bag. Dang, Principal Dickies suspended me real bad that time. I think she got a deep hatred towards me or the snake, but 99.9% sure it was me.

 

 

Dong Youngbae hasn't stop laughing and I'm scared he might fart later on. I hate farts. It's my deepest darkest fear. Everyone thinks I'm scared of empty refridgerators, well that's the second one but still, farts terrifiy me. So please, DON'T. EVER. FART. SERIOUSLY.

 

 

He has stopped laughing and smiled. He bring out his hand and waits for me to shake. (P.S. I would it if he'll allow)

 

I shaked his hand as well and break out a smile. We stared at each other and my heart jumped as he says his next words.

 

 

"Hey Chaerin, will you go out with me?"

 

Everything went black. I fainted you weirdos. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Konichiwa! OMG. I'm seriously so so so so sooooo sorry about le horrible chapter *bows down 360 degreess* Ouch.

 

Anyway, this is like my first ever ever story so it hahaha. Well, read if you can enjoy it .-. Bye humans and llamas.