Let me explained...

My Neighbour is Jimin?!

Hana Pov


After an exhausted day,surprisingly Jimin and  I walked together .Although we didn't even talked to each other...I kinda feel a ALITTLE not a lot closer to him.

"Jimin early in the morning you help me right?And you want me to do something in return so here Energy drink that I bought before meeting you."I tried to sound polite but I failed.

"Hana ah,I know I only met you like yesterday but don't try to act polite of cannot HAHAH.Thanks for the energy drink since later I'm going to practice dance."

"You like dance?Youre like a band or..."

"Yup,we're the only band in our school that involve dancing and singing,Wanna join later?"

"Is Jiwoo and Yura coming too?"

"Maybe.."

"If they are coming than I call you later to confirm."

"Wait you have MY number?You STALK?

"LET ME EXPLAIN..I don't have you're phone number Mr Park,chill and I don't need you're phone number..."

"You're funny Hana!Give me your phone,now!!!"

"Ok.."

I gave my phone to him and saw him dialing number,I Guess his giving his phone number..

In the meantime,we reached our home and my Mother and his saw us!

"Oh look who's here Mrs Park!Such a loving young couple.."

Jimin and I looked up and staredv at each other before saying a word..

"No Aunty is not what you think!Me and Hana  just walked together since we are studying in the same school!No big deal!"

"Yah PARK JIMIN!Pali go inside such a coward man."his Mother laugh

My mither looked at me and laugh.I went inside with embarrassed face.I went to my room and of course Mr Park is there on his balcony looking at his phone since our Mother are at the door area ,we only talked at the TOP .

"Yah Jimin,what you looking at?Waiting for me to message you?"HAHAH

"NO!Why would I ?im waiting for their reply!Oh they said that Jiwoo and Yura are going to be there oh and please dress up nicely later kay?"