Cool!

My Neighbour is Jimin?!

Hana Pov


After wearing my sweater and pants,I walked down the stairs to see yummy cupcakes in the table!Yummm...My Mother was there and asked me a question

"What with you're relationship with that guy next door?"She asked excitedly 

"Erm...friends?Why?"

"Oh...Nothing.."she giggled

After talking to my Mother,I walked towards the door and put on my blue converse.Its definitely one of the precious things in the world!This was the last gift my grandparent gave to me before they died...I guess I will be keeping this forever.I walked towards his house and waited for him,really?Girl waits for a guy?I thought it's rather opposite?He came out of his house and put on his shoe..wait😌😓...why is he wearing the same shoe as me??After putting on his shoe,he smiled at me and looked at my shoe.

"Ohh..nice shoe.."he walked off leaving me behind.I chased after him and bumped into a person.

"Why you're smelling my shirt?"Jimin asked

I WAS SHOCKED!I walked back and blushed.He gave a smirked and gave me the what-the-hell look.After several minutes of walking,we finally reached the Bighit studio.He opened the door and left me behind,no manliness...hmmp!When I entered the studio,two girls hugged me.Jiwoo and Yura brought me inside and make me joined into a circle.I sat beside an unknown guy and was left speechless.

"Okay,today we are going to be introducing ourselves to you three.Firstly I am Rap Monster but if you're uncomfortable,call me namjoon beside me is Suga,Taehyung,Jimin,Jin,Jungkook and beside Hana is Jhope."

I nodded in agreement.After that they stood up and started dancing leaving Jiwoo,Yura and me behind.Jiwoo perhaps like dancing and talented at dancing so she stood up and followed the dance routine.The boys laughed as she followed it correctly.Yura then went and followed Jiwoo.I wasn't interested in dance so I kinda left them and went to peek into the singing studio since it's connected to the dancing studio.....