Haisss

My Neighbour is Jimin?!

 


Jimin Pov


Is she crying because of me?I was about to say that it was a lie..suddenly my phone blinked oh I got a message//Hey Jam!Its me shortie!Just to say don't overthink of what just happend ok👌🏼I gtg byee🎈 From Shortie👑

I smiled after that.After showering,I went to sleep.....BEEP.....!!!My alarm goes.I woke up and Check my phone,6.30.I jumped out off bed and get ready for school.After that,I went down straight to the kitchen and sat at the dining table.Oh,I guess my mom had gone market and dad went work..Whatever I'm going to eat my breakfast ...

Hana Pov


I went down and grabbed my breakfast and off to school.I went to school quite early that day..I recalled what had happend yesterday and understood myself.Looks like I should be getting out off his sight before he break up with his GF...Oh well I don't mind.At 7.15 I reached school.I went to class and went to my desk.When I was about to put my head down to my desk someone kicked my desk.i get up and saw three girls staring at me.Hmm all of them are short.HAHAH."Yah your Kim Hana right?I just wanna say that Please get off Jimin life as I said nicely."

"You're his gf?Ahh okay and please get of my sight."

The girl I should say the leader who spoke to me gave me a smirked and laughed"ahh you're newbie and yes I'm Jimin Gf,I hope you understand."she smiled

More like a bad smiled.They went back to their desk and started chatting.I put my head down to my desk and again my desk get kicked by someone.In annoyance I shouted,"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"I stood up to see Jimin staring at me.He stared at me and grabbed my hand.Is he doing an mv on hold me tight?Yeah I memoried it.I followed him and got to a place where he stopped,he asked me,"What happens yesterday?Why you're angry?"I answered his question,"Yesterday I'm fine but today I was asleep u don't just disturb someone sleep."

"Oh and I will try not to be close with you as your gf just told me not to be close with you."

"WHAT?I grabbed you here to tell you that I was joking yesterday!MY GF?I DONT HAVE ONE!"he stormed off to class

I followed him and I think he knew the girl,"WHAT YOU SAY TO HER,YURI!IM NOT YOUR BF!"I heard him shouting.To avoid into a fight,I dragged him out and went to the same spot."Jimin!Be yourself!STOP!"I shakes his head.He stared at me and came back to his senses."I'm sorry.."that is what he could said.I don't know what do so I just stayed there,suddenly he grabbed me and brought me into a hug.I froze.I gulped and blinked several times."I'm sorry for what I had done.."I smiled and broke the hug.I smiled and walked off,I don't know how to feel so i just left him...