Other Side

Mirror, Mirror on the wall... Take me to his world...

"OH SEHUUUUN"

 

 

Sehun groaned as he opened his eyes. He scanned his room and saw a perfectly clean place. AS ALWAYS.

 

Sighing, he stood up from his bed and went to take a shower. When he got out, he looked at his full body length mirror before fixing his uniform.

 

"You look very pretty today"

 

Now that shocked him. Who would say that? Of course his five friends were down stairs, waiting for him to drag his out off his room. And he's not GAY.

 

"Why thank you"

 

That spooked him so much that he kept on looking at his back even if he was facing his mirror because maybe the mirror was only playing him jokes.

 

"I wish I could see the other side of you"

 

Sehun could hear the glint of disappointment on its voice and realized that it came at the inside of the mirror. He too felt the same and stared at his image when suddenly... a new image formed before him.

 

It was kinda blurry but he could figure out that it was a girl. What's this feeling? Sehun asked himself.

 

"When will you come out of your den?"

 

"Oh My Go- would you not?!" Sehun said, anger could be heard from his voice makig the person he was talking to, smirk. "Go out now if you don't want to see Ki Young's evil side and shove your inside the car" she warned and Sehun quickly got out of the room.

 

 

 

"What took you so long, Sehun?" Ki Young said, glaring at Sehun. It must be wierd, Sehun's friends are all girls while Min Young's are boys. (author planned it. Blame her). "Skip the fight or we'll be late!" another girl whined.

"Shut up BoMi"

"No Jan Mi, you shut up"

"No, you shut up"

"No you shu-"

 

"WOULD THE TWO OF YOU SHUT UP??!!" Ki Young screamed making both Jan Mi and BoMi shut up. "Ki Young calm down" another said.

 

"Hey, has anyone seen Sehun?" Jan Mi asked and looked around the living room before finding out a note on the table.

 

You guys were busy fighting so I went ahead. See you at school. BYE.

P.S I borrowed your credit card Jin Ri noona, mian :P

X.O.X.O Sehun C:

 

"OH SEHUUUUUUUUN"

 

 

 

 

 

"JIN RI-AH, BE MY WIFE!!!"

 

The same yells of the same students. Sehun's friends were all popular and everyone thought he was gay. Well he isn't. And there was no way he can prove it because one: Jin Ri doesn't allow him to go dating; two: Ki Young doesn't allow him to go dating; three: Chi Yoo doesn't allow him to go dating; four: BoMi doesn't allow him to go dating and five: Jan Mi doesn't allow him to go dating. Bummer, right?

 

"Oh Sehun, why did you leave without our permission?"

 

"Uh... Because BoMi and Jan Mi were fighting?" Sehun answered uncertainly. Jin Ri rolled her eyes before saying, "Your grounded, mister" which shocked him.

 

"B-but noona!" Sehun protested. "No 'but's Sehun. That's really inappropriate of you to leave others without notice" Jin Ri said. Heh, I wrote you a note. Your all blind then, tssss Sehun thought.

 

"Finally! I thought I'll have to do the scolding" Ki Young said and clapped. BoMi and Jin Ri just rolled thier eyes before they walked away to thier respective classroom.