Min Young and Friends

Mirror, Mirror on the wall... Take me to his world...

Monday... Isn't it a beautiful day???

 

"MIN YOOOOOOUNG!!!"

 

Okay, forget what I said. You opened your eyes lazily and yawned before examining your (f/c) room. Scattered shirts everywhere, books not placed back inside the bag and of course... a monster-like haired you. Instead of getting pissed early in the morning, you just laughed it all off because your room looked like as if dragons fought inside. Don't try to imagine it or you'll be pised in real life. Trust me, because I am...

 

After taking a shower and dressing up, you faced your full body length mirror and smiled. "You look very pretty today" you complemented yourself and giggled. "Why thank you" you said and took a little bow before smiling that reached heaven.

 

But that smile was replaced with a frown... "I wish I could see what's on the other side of you" you said while gazing at yourself in the mirror with sad eyes.

 

"Min Young-ah! We'll be late!"

 

"Ah! Ne! Arasso!" you shouted back to Baekhyun. He's been your friend since elementary, along with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Joonmyeon. You six lived on the same roof since Joonmyeon a.k.a Suho offered you so you could spend more time with them. And so they can copy from your assignment when they don't know the answer since your like Albert Einstein's sister or something.

 

"I heard giggling a while ago... Did you talk to the mirror again?" Baekhyun asked you when you finally got into the car. And being the honest girl you were, you nodded. "are you sure you haven't gone crazy?" Suho asked you.

 

"Yah gramps, eyes on the road" you and Chanyeol said at the same time before high-fiving each other earning an eye-roll from Baekhyun. He might seem mean but he's a nice friend, he even fought back when some kids tried to bully you when you were in sixth grade. Chanyeol? Yeah he's been with you since third grade, always making your stomach hurt from laughing. Especially if Baekhyun's on a bad mood and he isn't. Jongin a.k.a Kai is a good dancer, he taught you to dance when you entered a contest and YOU won. Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O, he's been like your brother who was taken away from you because one: he knows your favorite food even when you haven't said it yet; two: been scolding you when you went home late. Ang got grounded. Suho? yeah like what you and Chanyeol said a while ago, he's like a grandpa. Acts like one and IS like one(terribly sorry for those Suho biased out there).

 

They have been respected by all of the students in your school, also you. Students call you "Lucky" because you got five handsome friends plus guardians. Lucky.

 

 

 

 

 

"Here we go again" you mumbled when the car stopped and heard fan girl screams. Don't think about covering your ears, it still wont work.

 

"HI LUCKY!"

 

"Ji Na!" you shouted and waved at your classmate-slash-friend before running with her to your classroom. Well not before gramps-I mean Suho grabbed your arm. "Oppa, I'll be late if you don't let go" you whined.

"Okay, but are you okay walking alone?"

"Yes. And Ji Na is with me so its no big deal"

"Okay fine. Goodluck Einstein"

"Thanks for the nickname gramps, I highly appreciated" you said before hugging the five boys and ran to Ji Na. AGAIN. and went inside the room.