Chp 5: Secret Admirer

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

Hey! It’s me ur author! I hope I enjoyed the story! I will be busy for my national exam this year so forgive me if I didn’t update frequently. I will try to update when I have time. Don share this story with your family and friends! Also comments ur thoughts could u comments down how old are u! I’m 17 this year and my birthday is in June!

~~~~~

 

Chapter 5: Secret Admirer

 

It's dark. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

where is she? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kristina doesn't know where she's going, She just keeps walking. Where she will end up to, she doesn't know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

stop

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kristina heard noises, sound, like murmuring. She listened carefully and those aren't mumbles, they are......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wolf sound.

 

 

 

 

it was a cry of wolves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She ran

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was scared, terrified.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just kept running and running until------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She couldn't move, her feet were numb. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it like she's been glued to the ground. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's aura, it's horrifying. they went nearer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

closer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

closer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

until she can feel their breath. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She didn't know what happening at first it was murmurs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

cries of a canine, then they said something. 

 

those wolves say,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" princess "

 

*kriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg*

 

Kristina's alarm clock rang and she wakes up.

 

'What a weird dream. ' Kristina thought.

 

Recently, Kristina keeps on having the same dream about her running through the wood by the lake and encountering wolves and they were talking to her. She still doesn't understand why they call her princess and she could understand what they were saying.

 

A knock came from the door and Kylie came into her room.

 

"U are up early today. "

 

"Hehe, I guess."

 

"Get ready for school. Ur maid has prepared breakfast for us. "

 

"ne! eonnie!"

 

After Kristina is done with her shower, change into her uniform and went down to the dining room and have breakfast with the rest of the girls.

 

"Morning!"

 

"Wow, u are up early. "

 

"Yeah. I was awake by a strange dream I have for this few day. It is about me running through the wood by the lake and encountering wolves and they were talking to me and I understood what they are saying but I still don't understand why they call me princess. "

 

The girls look at each other and Isa said, "Maybe u are a princess?"

 

"Me? No way? Of what? Animals??"

 

"Maybe? or some supernatural? Don't know."

 

"Let not talk about that and eat!!" Kylie said and they continue to have breakfast.

 

'EXO have been trying to find her through her dream. Look like I can confirm kristina is the lost princess. ' Kylie thought.

 

*Kristina is the princess? Is she the lost princess EXO is looking for?* Isa ask the girl through the mind link that Eliza has open for them.

 

*I think so u can find people through their dream. * Sarah say

 

*we will need to check with EXO and the things they say about the lost princess and let them know that the lost princess is the next pure white wolf by the legend* Kylie says.

 

*what about ur identity? Do we have to tell EXO too?* Eliza ask.

 

*no we will keep it to us for now. They need to focus on their Mission first * Kylie say.

 

After breakfast, all of them get into Kylie's white Audi A5 and went to school. A week of high school had already passed and it is going to be the second week.

 

Kristina enters the classroom and Kristian were dumbfounded as all eyes were on her. She was confused but her eyes widened as she saw a bouquet of red roses placed on top of her table. Kristina heard some them murmuring, definitely, they were talking about her.

 

"What now? Did she get a secret admirer? She already has EXO what she want now?" Hazel whisper to Eugenia. Isa heard what they say and Glare at her. Hazel immediately shut .

 

Kristina held the flowers and look at Lay. "Do you know who gave this?" She asked.

 

"No," Lay replied as he crossed his arms in annoyance. 'Whoever he is! He totally pissing me off today!' His inner voice said.

 

"Luhan Hyung, do you have an idea who

gave those flowers to her?" Sehun whispered.

 

"I don't know and I don't care. " Luhan replied and rolled his eyes.

 

"Aigoo. I was just curious. " sehun replied.

 

"Tina you have a secret admirer!" Isa exclaimed as Kristina immediately cover Isa’s mouth.

 

"Isa please keep quiet, okay?" Kristina whispered as she broadened her eyes to her.

 

"Sorry. Why don't you check if there's a card or something so we would know who gave it to you." Isa suggested as she winked.

 

Kristian saw a piece of folded yellow paper and opened it. The girls also went near her and took a peek. It was written:

 

I hope this flowers made your day. Smile. :)

-Mr. you'll meet soon

 

Then all of the girls shared contacts. "Mr. You'll meet soon?" They chorused said.

 

Soon lesson starts and it was already lunch break time!! Kristina was still thinking who was the one who gave her the bouquet of flowers. The girls were on their way the cafeteria when they saw Luhan. The girls expect kristina ask him to join their table and kristina just walk away. Luhan declines their offer and when to EXO and have their lunch.

 

After lunch, they continue with their lessons and soon EXO and the girl when home. The girls went to Kristina's house again to company her.

 

~~~~

 

It has been a few weeks, ms. lee has given the students time to do their presentation and today is the d-day for the presentation on what u have researched the past few lesson. All in the class were quite tense. Everybody was busy practicing on how to deliver it properly. After all the groups had presented, Ms. Lee said that she was very impressed and all deserve to receive a high mark. As a treat, there will be no class in the afternoon. All were happy.

 

The girls were eating lunch when a girl suddenly approached their table. She looked at all of them then stopped her gaze at Kristina.

 

"Hi, Kristina! Ahm someone wanted to give you this," she said as she handed a box of chocolates. Kristina took it from her, she bowed and immediately went away.

 

"Hey! Wait!" She wanted to stop her but she's gone.

 

"That was weird," Eliza said.

 

Then Kristina looks at the box of chocolates and there was again a piece of yellow note on top of it.

 

The girls tried to take a peek. Kristina read what was written.

 

You have the sweetest smile I had ever seen. Just like these chocolates. So smile!

-mr. You'll meet soon

 

"Him again?" She said.

 

"omg!! he so sweet! I wonder who is he." Sarah says

 

"yeah. let me try the chocolates!" Isa ask

 

"wait let Kristina eat first! it's her gift." Kylie says.

 

"is okay, u can have it first," kristina say.

 

after that, the girls took one for themselves and save the rest for kristina. after the girls took the chocolates, kristina took of chocolates and eat. after that, the girls went to kristina's house and play some music. they were choosing a song, in the end, they chose the song and were singing happily.

 

suddenly, kristina was wheezing and she has difficulty breathing, her face started to swell.

 

"kristina are u ok?" Eliza ask kristina.

 

Matthew heard all the noise from his sister studio and went to check what happens. when he enters he only see kristina on the floor having a hard time breathing, her face is swollen. he asks the girls, " what has she eat? "

 

"we eat chocolates." Eliza reply.

 

"where are the chocolates?" Matthew ask.

 

"on the table." Sarah reply.

 

Matthew imminently checks the chocolate and found peanuts in the chocolates.

 

"girls there is peanut in the chocolates. how can u let tina eat this! u should know she is allergic to it." Matthew told.

 

"we didn't know the chocolates have peanuts. " Eliza panicked.

 

"Kristina calm down. we will help you." Matthew calm Kristina as she is panicking. if she continues to panic she may have a panic attack add on to an allergic reaction.

 

Matthew move Kristina to the dance studio, he makes her sit on the sofa, he take the emergency kit from where it is and take out the medicine and inject the medicine into Kristina.

 

"Kristina, it ok now. u have to take the medicine already. calm down. why do u still eat the chocolates knowing there is peanut?" Matthew ask.

 

"I thought one only, nothing will happen. please don't tell what happens to mom and dad. " Kristina ask.

 

"ok I won't but promise me u will be careful, " Matthew said.

 

"ok oppa. sorry girls." Kristina reply.

 

" now u need to take your medicine before u sleep later ok? ur face is really swollen now. I think u should rest tomorrow. don't go to school and rest at home. " Matthew remind Kristina.

 

"I think u better rest now. we will leave now. u better don't come tomorrow we will help u when we come back from school. you can come next week. rest well, we will come and visit u tomorrow. " kylie say.

 

"ne eonnie. oppa can u help me to my room?" Kristina ask.

 

"ok. sorry girls, if u need help do ask butler Ryu, ok?" Matthew told the girls.

 

"ok. have a good rest tina, bye oppa!" the girls told kristina and her brother.

 

matthew help her to her shower and kristina shower and slowly walk to her bed and lie on the bed. matthew then came to her room and brought her porridge as her dinner. after she had the dinner, kristina went to bed and rest for the day.

 

the next day, she was still weak and the swelling on her face had got down a little. everyone in school was shocked to know that kristina is sick. she was still well yesterday. after school end, the girls went to kristina's place and teach her what they have learned in class.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

The following week, kristina went to school, she took the Bus as she doesn't feel like driving her car. She board the bus when the bus arrived after a few stops, she saw Lay getting on the bus. Lay saw kristina and proceeds to sit next to kristina. All the fangirls in the bus were looking at kristina and started to murmur among themselves. "who is she?" , "what does she want from oppa?" , "she also is not pretty?" , "is she oppa girlfriend?"  , “is she a ? Is she trying to seduce Oppa?” 

 

After the bus reaches the school bus stop, Lay grab kristina's hand and pull her off the bus towards the school. The fangirls in school which are waiting for EXO saw and started murmuring. Lay continues to pull her toward the classroom block.

 

"Why did u grab me? You should know how scary your fangirls are when they see me with you?" Kristina yell at Lay.

 

"No. I don't care. I want to be with you." Lay said. 

 

"What?! The last time I was beaten up because of you guys were always hanging out with me and that Hazel got jealous. Soon this will make her jealous again and I don't know what will she do again. Now Hazel may not be the only one that is jealous. Your other fangirls may join Hazel and bully me." She yelled. 

 

"It's okay. We will protect you. I will always be by your side." Lay assure her. 

 

"U can't protect me 24/7 everywhere, anytime right?"

 

"Ya..... but we will still protect u as much as we can. "

 

"I will confirm get bullied again because of u and that secret admirer even I don't know who is he. I'm going to my locker. Don't talk to me anymore and don't follow me, please....."

 

"ok... want me to go with you?"

 

"no!"

 

Kristina then went to her locker and took all her things she needed and was on the way to class when she bumped into someone. Then all of the stuff fell on the floor and everything was scattered.

 

"Aissh! Ya! You again?!" Luhan shouted.

 

"Sorry okay!" Kristina blurted back as she started picking up her books on the floor.

 

Luhan was just there standing and looking at her. She noticed that he was not even helping.

 

"Hey! Aren't you gonna help me?" She said.

 

"No! I'm gonna be late for class" He said and turn his back and went ahead.

 

"Ahhhhh!!! I really hate you forever LUHAN!!" She shouted.

 

Then Kristina heard someone laughed. She turned her back and was surprised. It was Eric Nam. He is also in her section. He's also good-looking because he looked like the Korean actor.

 

"Eric Nam?" Kristina said.

 

He smiled. "I think you need some help here," he said as he begins to pick the books and some of her stuff. she was surprised as she is not actually close to him and since the first day of class she had never talked to him.

 

As Kristina had gathered all her stuff that fell on the floor, he approached her.

 

"Thank you, Eric-ssi," she said

 

"No problem. I guess you can't bring all these. Do you want me to accompany you to where you're going?" he suggested.

 

"Oh, no thanks. I can do this," she replied.

 

"No, I insist. I will feel bad for letting a lady carry so much stuff by herself." he persisted and smiled again.

 

As Kristina entered the classroom, all of her classmates were there. They were quite surprised that she was with Henry.

 

"Thank you so much, Eric-ssi," you said.

 

"No problem," he replied and he went back to his seat. Kristina also went back to her seat and arrange her things.

 

"Why are u with Eric Nam?"

 

"Are u dating him already?"

 

"No girls don't think too much. he just helps me because that stupid Luhan and I bumped into each other again and he won't help me. he only cares about himself if he is late for class or not."

 

"Be careful if u two keeps on fighting later you will fall in love."

 

"Him? me falling for him? I don't think so. Why would I fall for that jerk."

 

So after that ms lee came in and she started the lesson.

 

“Class I have an announcement to make. the school is having an acquaintance night. it is a party for all two moon students. you will get to meet people from other level so do make friends that night. we will tell you all the date of the acquaintance night the next time.”

 

After the announcement, lesson continues and after a few hours. school finally end. Kristina's family is also back from their trip.

 

After the girls drop Kristina home, she told her parents and her sibling about mr you'll meet soon. As usual, her brother will feel protective of their little sister. after one night of bonding with her brothers, she went to bed and get ready for the next day of school.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

For the next few day, Kristina didn't get anything from mr. You'll meet soon. But on Friday Kristina received again another surprise from mr. You'll meet soon, it was a Long stem red rose. It seemed like somehow he was making Kristina happy every day but still, she keeps reminding herself that falling in love was still impossible. She wants to force on studying before love.

 

All of the students were involved in the preparation of the event, posters were disseminated around the campus about the event. The school was open to any suggestions for the theme of the event, bands that wanted to perform.

 

All of the students were expecting that they would meet more new friends at the event and that they wanted the theme to be a prom so dress code should be formal. A lot of students wanted EXO to perform for the night. There is also a suggestion to allow the student to perform if they want during the night. The girls are thinking if they should perform during the night.

 

The girls decided to go for the performance and they told the school they wanted to perform the school happily allow and they will tell the event planner. The girls then decide what song they want to perform and how many Songs. They also start to practice for the night. They decide if they want to perform a dancing song while singing or just playing their instruments. They vote and 3 of them voted to dance and sing so they decided to dance and sing. They also decide to perform one female group song and one male group song. The song they are going to perform is EXO for life along with black pink boombayah. They also will perform one song that they Composed title As if it's your last and kristina arrange and choreograph the choreography. They practice hard for the performance of the night.

 

(Ps. Let just take they compose the song ok? No hater ok? I love black pink too. )

 

~~~~

 

Many months have passed since mr. You'll meet soon send her something. When kristina walk into the classroom he saw teddy bear on her table.

 

"Another gift from ur secret admirer."

 

Kristina opens the card and read.

 

I'm overwhelmed when you're there. You leave me speechless I hope is not so obvious. You are the only person that made me feel this way. I hope it's forever I pray. I hope to see my love so soon. 

-mr. You'll meet tomorrow.

 

"Tomorrow?" Kristina said as she gasped. This time her secret admirer gave her a fluffy medium-sized teddy bear and a card.

 

"So he'll be revealing himself tomorrow?" Sarah asked.

 

"I Guess. It was written there. "Kristina said.

 

Kristina and the girls then continue with their class and soon a school end.

 

The girls ask EXO if they want to hang out together at Kristina's house but they know Luhan and Kristina couldn't get along and they will fight every chance they have do they decided not to go.

 

In the end, the girls Went to the mall and shop for new clothes and shoes They need. After that, they bring Kristina home as she didn't drive to school.

 

~~~~~~~~

So what do u think of the book now? Comments and tell me! 

 

~Kristen

[EDITED]