That Guy Named Mark Tuan

P.S. I'm Over You

P.S. I'm Over You

 

    So, there's this guy named Mark Tuan.


    Transfer student from the US. Well, usually students who get transferred to our school are either filthy rich or unbelievably smart. But Mark Tuan was neither. He wasn't filthy rich, just rich. He wasn't smart. Really, he isn't. So I think the sole reason why Mark Tuan was accepted in our school was because he's Mark Tuan. 


    Tuan. I think that name always sends shivers down the Park Family's spine. Why? Because the Tuans where supposed to be the rightful owners of PJHIS. Some kind of ancient family feud and the Tuans just decided to live in peace in the US. So let's not go deeper into that coz I'm not writing about Mark Tuan and Jinyoung sunbae's bloodline. Well, I'll just give a teeny tiny info. Mark Tuan and Jinyoung Park are cousins. And they don't get along well. Coz in my opinion, Jinyoung sunbae is jealous of his cousin's visuals. HAH TAKE THAT LOSER MR PRESIDENT OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL!


    So, Mark. I loved him when I was 13. 


    Too young to say I was in love right? But yeah. I did love Mark Tuan. And loving him was one of the biggest mistakes I've made. 

 


    So here it goes ~


    I saw him walking out of a shiny car. Blonde hair with jet black roots. He had his earphones on. He was carrying a red backpack and he was dragging a black suitcase as he walked. For a moment I thought I was dreaming. He looked like one of those guys in animes. 


    Maybe I was staring at him too intensely, because he looked back. The moment he locked his eyes with mine, I felt it. I felt the fluttering feeling I haven't felt after Jaebum oppa left for Japan. I felt alive again.


    "Hey excuse me?" He waved his hand and smiled at me.


    "Oh hi. How can I help you?"


    "Do you know where this dormitory is?" He showed me a piece of paper causing him to move closer to me enabling me to take a sniff of his perfume. Oh my goodness he was wearing D&G's scent. "Hey are you alright?"


    0_0 0_0 I sniffed too much, stupid me. 


    "Uhm, uhh..."


    "Can you just take me there? I'd really appreciate that."


    "It would be my pleasure." He smirked. Oh my gahd why did I say that?!?! "Oh, what I mean is, It would be a pleasure to help someone. Let's go?"


    I walked ahead of him because I'm 100% sure I look like a tomato.


    After walking for a few minutes, we were walking side by side already. I was kinda getting immune to his scent. I was expecting him to talk or ask questions but he didn't. He just walked with me, smiling whenever our eyes met. And I was kinda thankful we didn't talk coz I'm afraid of the things that might slip out of my mouth.


    "So here we are." I smiled at him.


    "Oh that was far. Is this the only dormitory for the guys?" 


    "Yup. One dormitory for the guys and one for the girls."


    "Oh okay. Girls are not allowed here?" He pointed at the sign that said "FEMALES NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE DORMITORY"


    "Uh-huh." I looked at him differently.


    "Hey, hey don't get me wrong I'm just asking. Its different from the US."


    "You're being defensive." I teased.


    "No I'm not!" He said while laughing. His laugh was music to my ears. I wanted him to laugh all day long and I wanted to be the girl behind his laughter. "And, by the way, aren't you too young to think thoughts like that?"


    "What thoughts are you talking about? You're the one having dirty thoughts!"


    "Hey wait! Did I say dirty thoughts? HAH, caught you red handed!"


    "Psh, I don't want to talk anymore!" I whined. I just wanted to vanish. I met a guy for the first time, a handsome guy at that, and he thinks I'm a ert. 


    "Okay, I'll stop teasing. How old are you by the way?"


    "I'm 13. You?"


    "15. So I'm an oppa? You call older guys 'oppa' here in Korea, right?"


    "Yeah." I blushed. IT'S OUR FIRST MEETING AND I'M GONNA CALL HIM OPPA ALREADY?!?!


    "Well then, call me Mark Oppa."


    "Mark Oppa."


    

    PSH OPPA MY FOOT.

 

    Well so much for our fateful meeting. What happened after that is more important.

 

    He asked me out....

 

 

    TO BE CONTINUED.